GlobalPrime.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 19, 2018

Global Prime Forex is a forex broker. Global Prime Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. GlobalPrime.com.au offers over 40 currency pairs, shares, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

The Global Prime approach to trading is focused on transparency and service.

To show that Global Prime does not profit from client losses, we can provide a trade receipt on any trade taken which shows which bank/liquidity provider filled the trade. This proves we do not take the opposite side of clients’ trades and therefore there is no conflict of interest between Global Prime and our clients. We believe this practice should be standard across all forex brokers — ask yours if they do the same.

Please visit our website at http://www.globalprime.com.au/forex for more information.

GlobalPrime.com.au

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com.au on our forum

GlobalPrime.com.au profile provided by jemook, Dec 2, 2016

The Global Prime approach to trading is focused on transparency and service.

Jan 4, 2018,

Excellent all round broker - highly recommended

Global Prime is the most trustworthy broker I have known. I have been with this broker since just over a year now. Besides their excellent customer services, they provide amazingly fast and stable order executions. Withdrawals are promptly processed. Spreads are very tight and the commissions are also very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this broker to anybody.
Laval, Canada,
Jan 4, 2018,

This broker is amazing Deposit via bank wire is very fast the support is very nice they answer all my question spread is very tight trading execution is very fast too in my two weeks of trading so far I did not encounter any problem. So I rated this broker excellent.
Jan 2, 2018,

The Best

Switching to Global Prime has been the best thing I've done in 7 years of trading.
Honest
Transparent
Open
I feel for people unable to trade with them.

Greatest Broker out there.
Malaysia,
Dec 31, 2017,

One of the best if not the best!

Am new to forex and GlobalPrime is my 2nd broker. Found GP through reviews in FPA. There are reasons why they are being rated highly in FPA. Have been with them for 6 months now and like to share my experience. So far so good. Very good customer service! Prompt reply to all questions. They will go all out to get you details that you need. Withdrawal is fast (2 days). Good platform with tight spreads and fast execution. Overall, have been very satisfied with them! Will review again in the future.
Cork, Ireland,
Nov 30, 2017,

Awesome

Forget about all the other Brokers... Global Prime has always worked with no problems whatsoever for all these years, their website support chat is excellent.
Czech Republic,
Nov 23, 2017,

Fast execution, tight spreads, great support and no problem with withdrawals.

Recommended.
New Zealand,
Nov 6, 2017,

Global Prime - the worlds most honest and trustable Forex broker

Global Prime is an outstanding company to deal with. I have been with GP for some years. Always very helpful and quick with response to questions. Accurate no nonsense easily understood instruction on all things. NO dealing desk. A truly honest and open brokerage. I have just been forced to quit GP due to some crazy government plonker intervention that now prohibits retail traders from NZ using GP. Wholesale traders are still OK. I am sorry to have to leave GP
No recommendation to use Global Prime is too great. You can use GP with total confidence.

Nov 16, 2015 - 5 Stars I started with GP in June 2013. The service and response time to questions is amazing, so quick compared to many other brokers (I have tried 9 others). I am wondering if/ when Jeremy actually sleeps as he seems to always be there to answer right away and so friendly.
Security is high as it should be, with no apparent glitches on the platform. No need to look further for an honest, reliable broker.
Asaba, Nigeria,
Nov 5, 2017,

EXCELLENT BROKER

Excellent broker.
Global prime is a unique broker and will go to any length to satisfy their clients....
I needed my funds urgently to solve an urgent matter and within minutes they called me to verify that I was the one making the request and infact they had already closed for the day but they had to stay back and execute my request and in minutes my neteller account was credited even though I used a debit card to fund the account....
They work with their clients based on trust and honesty.....
They trust their clients just as their clients trust them.......
If I have a million dollars now to trade, my first choice will be global Prime as this is the first time a broker has gone out of his way, sacrificing all protocols to come to the immediate rescue of their clients in their most trying times.......
They have earned my trust and respect......
Curitiba, Brazil,
Nov 3, 2017,

Outstanding support

GlobalPrime's support is outstanding, they're very professional. I recommend them for sure. Good platform and execution.
Italy,
Oct 30, 2017,

Very good!

I've been trying many brokers out there, mostly market makers but also other ECN(s). After three months with them, I can say Global Prime provided the best quality brokerage I've ever tried so far.

No bul***, no managed accounts, they don't give you hints about what you should or shouldn't do on the market, no signals. They are just your door to the interbank market, and that's all. Perfect.

Their spreads are basically inexistent most of the time (of course they will be wider during news but that's normal as volatility increases), their commissions are very acceptable. execution of orders has been almost instant in 95% of cases, even during news (I did hundreds of trades and I'm based in Europe, the other side of the world).

I had occasionally experienced some very short downtime (seconds / one minute), but hey people, there's no way to avoid that kind of things, internet is not perfect!

Joshua had been taking care of my doubts, even on Skype, in a very calm and polite way, and I can assure you I'm not among their biggest clients in terms of deposit sizes (unfortunately! ahah).

I'll be sure to come here and update this review as long as I continue trading with them.
What can I say more, I'm gonna stick with Global Prime!