GlobalPrime.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 19, 2017

Global Prime Forex is a forex broker. Global Prime Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. GlobalPrime.com.au offers over 40 currency pairs, shares, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

The Global Prime approach to trading is focused on transparency and service.

To show that Global Prime does not profit from client losses, we can provide a trade receipt on any trade taken which shows which bank/liquidity provider filled the trade. This proves we do not take the opposite side of clients’ trades and therefore there is no conflict of interest between Global Prime and our clients. We believe this practice should be standard across all forex brokers — ask yours if they do the same.

Please visit our website at http://www.globalprime.com.au/forex for more information.

GlobalPrime.com.au

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com.au on our forum

GlobalPrime.com.au profile provided by jemook, Dec 2, 2016

The Global Prime approach to trading is focused on transparency and service.

SHOW:

Hail, Saudi Arabia
May 14, 2017

Honest

very good and trusted broker try it you never change for ever .I opened a real account with them they are honest enough

b, Serbia and Montenegro
Apr 26, 2017
Registed user

Great service and customer support. Withdrawal in less than 24 hours.
Very professional personnel.

Vancouver, Canada
Apr 24, 2017

Good service. Good program.

I've been trading with GlobalPrime for about 5 months without problems. They've been quick to provide service, answer questions. And today - when the program somehow crashed on two of my computers, help was instantly available. Internet speed when trading has been excellent.

Queensland, Australia
Apr 19, 2017
Registed user

I have been with Global Prime now for around 3 years, and they never cease to amaze me with their customer service. I had to withdraw the entire amount from my account on Easter Monday for some tuition fees I have to not related to trading, and within 24 hours the money was in my bank account, no questions asked.

Jeremy always makes me feel like we are close friends rather than acquaintances, and is always keen to help with any questions that I have.

When it comes to efficiency and honesty, one can't go past Global Prime. I would thoroughly recommend them to any new or existing traders.
Thanks again Jeremy, and looking forward to trading with you again in the near future...

Tony

Abuja, Nigeria
Apr 19, 2017

No need to look elsewhere

Lol Most of the complaints i see from other reviewers on this page seem quite funny and ridiculous as i have never experienced any of such issues with this wonderful broker in one year of using their services.
Honest, Helpful and very polite customer support to say the least. The Mt4 platform is practically more efficiant than it used to be, no freezing, even though one could experience reasonable slippage during news releases (nothing Abnormal). Withdrawals take about 2 days max, deposits are instant, however, i would love for them to include instruments such as XPD and XPT soon and eliminate their little card funding charge... it's almost nothing... but then :)

So far, it's been the best broker i have ever used. It's been a good experience.

Brighton, United Kingdom
Apr 3, 2017
Registed user

Genuine and honest broker, thank goodness there is one.

I joined Global Prime in April of 2016 starting with a demo account and then moved on to opening a live account after a few weeks of demo trading. Before depositing money with Global Prime, I had spent countless hours researching different brokers to find out which ones are the best. I soon discovered that there are a lot of 'bucket shop' brokers and brokers who say they are true ECN, when in fact they are not (it is easy to hide behind a computer screen). I chose Global Prime because of the numerous positive reviews on Forex Peace Army and also Global Prime are the only broker that can give you a receipt showing exactly where the money from a trade came from. I have been trading with Global Prime for about 10 months now, not withdrawing any money, because I wanted to build up my account balance. I am happy with the speed of execution when opening and closing orders (I use a VPS in the same data centre as them) and their commissions are low when compared to the amount of money I am making. What I also like, is that every day I receive an email showing me in detail a statement of all my transactions as well as a monthly statement. I finally decided to withdraw some money, I sent my request at about 12.00 pm on Friday UK time, which is 9pm for Sydney, Australia. Thinking they're offices are going to be closed for the weekend, I wasn't expecting to receive my money until the middle of the following week. I checked by bank account at 10 am Monday morning and the money was in there from Global Prime! To me this is pretty fast, since I live the other side of the world. I am sticking with Global Prime and would recommend them to anyone who wants a genuine and honest broker.

Brazil
Mar 30, 2017

A Great Deception

I tried this broker because it had a good number of positive reviews here.
So, I opened a demo account and started trading. I lost dozens of accounts because I needed to learn as much as possible within the demo framework: choose the best strategies to use, finding incompatibilities between them, selecting the best indicators, and so on. It was my first contact with Forex.

As long as these were all loosing trades, I had noi problem at all with their mt4 platform: quick respondes times, no freezing screens, everything fine.

The problems arose when my trades became to be profitable: the delay times in closing the trades suddenly began to be incredibly high (on one occasion I was unable to close an operation for more than 3 minutes, and after that I had to reboot the computer in order in order to recover the control of the program. I lost more than 300 $ in that occasion).

The commission fee began at 6 cents and suddenly changed to 7 cents, without any warning or explanation. I asked the support team to explain this, they stated that that was their normal fee. It´s not true, as I said I was paying only 6 cents on the first accounts. Why didn´t they provide me a straight answer? I could tolerate to pay 1 cent more per transaction (0,01 lots), but do not accept lies as excuses.
But the worst issue with them occurred when I was using an account relatively fresh, with a balance of near 970 dollars and an equity slightly below (also in the 900 dollars range). The margin percent was in the range 102-103%.

I started to close some deals and was astonished to seem that the balance was diminishing, not increasing. At first glance I supposed that a margin percent lower than 100% must have been attained, or that the margin was negative, but that was not the case: the account history indicated several so at 98-99,8%, but these were fake numbers, as my mt4 platform continued to show a margin level above 102-103%. How the hell were the so being launched if the mc was well above 100%?

I only lost a few dollars, but what would happen if that was a real account?
Once again, I didn´t receive any valid answer from the support team: instead of providing a clear explanation why the stop outs were lunched with fake numbers (98-99% instead of the real 102-103% reported by mt4), they preferred to "explain" me that the so occur when a margin of 100% or lower is attained. I know that, probably all traders know that, they were unable to answer properly. Once again.

I am going to close the demo account right now with them, they do not deserve my confidence, their behaviour was not what I would expect from a trusty broker. A great deception after all.

Reply by jemook submitted Apr 4, 2017:
Thanks for the review. We would like to invite you to open up an FPA case so we can show our side as your claims are incorrect. You were margin stopped because you closed positions while your free margin was at 102% which caused your free margin to drop below 100% resulting in stop outs. We also checked all of your statements and there are no trades that had 6c commission. Why would a broker manipulate profitable trades on a demo account? They would have nothing to gain from this. Hope we get the chance to show our side. All the best.
Brabant, Netherlands
Mar 3, 2017

Seems legit.

I openend and account past november, if I recall correctly. After much searching, and filtering a LOT of cowboy/bucketshop brokers, I ended up with a shortlist, of which GlobalPrime was one. I had the best feeling about GP, it was not a logical decision at that point. At some point you need to have the guts to just go for it. Any proof can be forged, and you can never trust what they tell you. I would tell you anything you wanted to hear, if it would lead to you giving me cash.

Anyway, opening the account was very quick, with just the usual ID requirements. No cost from GP, only from my bank to get the funds to their trust account. The helpdesk, if it's called that, is always very sociable.

At first I blew half my account. so I did not really trade on the account for two months or so. Now I have started again, and things are looking up. I decided to withdraw 25% of my account. It was a friday afternoon, so I generously missed the cutoff. It was the first withdrawal, so I expected it to take about a week. They say it can be done in a day or even hours. I believe it was the next wednesday it was deposited to the connected bank account. So that's a job well done.

Issues:

In the past months I have only seen one strange trade. I contacted GP about this, and they were very happy to look into it. The explanation given was widened spreads and spiking prices on a news release. Sounded plausible and it seemd to fit the data I could see.

These are facts. This is what I have seen.

Reply by jemook submitted Apr 4, 2017:
Thanks for the really nice review :)
Canada
Mar 2, 2017

I opened an account and received instructions to fund first, then I will get account details. I contacted live chat to see where I am sending money to because I didnt even have an account number yet. Because I was asking questions about this, I was blocked from live chat. I had to call Australia from my cell phone, to get help as to what happened. Turns out, live chat closed my account down, due to me asking so many questions. The scary part is I hadnt provided my account details, email, or name, and they manage to find my info and close my account down before I could even fund.
I am glad this happened now, at the beginning because now I know the type of broker they are and would never want an account with them.
I am weary of all the good reviews as they seem like a really shady broker by doing things like that. I would not recommend them, and if you have an account with them then be careful, they are up to no good.

Reply by jemook submitted Mar 3, 2017:
Thanks for your review. We prefer to close an account application if the initial interaction is a poor one than to potentially run into further issues down the line. Sorry we couldn't help you out.
Porto, Portugal
Feb 9, 2017
Registed user

missing deposit/withdrawal methods ;)

Global deposit withdrawal methods are missing, only bank cards, bank transfer and neteller. Not enough at all, i hope that can be possible other options Good trades.

SHOW: