GlobalPrime.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 22, 2017

Global Prime Forex is a forex broker. Global Prime Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. GlobalPrime.com.au offers over 40 currency pairs, shares, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

The Global Prime approach to trading is focused on transparency and service.

To show that Global Prime does not profit from client losses, we can provide a trade receipt on any trade taken which shows which bank/liquidity provider filled the trade. This proves we do not take the opposite side of clients’ trades and therefore there is no conflict of interest between Global Prime and our clients. We believe this practice should be standard across all forex brokers — ask yours if they do the same.

Please visit our website at http://www.globalprime.com.au/forex for more information.

GlobalPrime.com.au

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com.au on our forum

GlobalPrime.com.au profile provided by jemook, Dec 2, 2016

The Global Prime approach to trading is focused on transparency and service.

SHOW:

Bari, Italy
Oct 10, 2017

Great Broker

I have been with Global Prime since September last year. I mainly signed up having seen the amazing reviews on several sites. I have to say that they are professional, honest, friendly. their mt4 platform works well(no difference in price between demo and live account(they are identical)) , spread is good (often no more than 1 pip on major currencies and often 0.4 pips on eur\usd and usd\jpy . sometimes spread goes down to 0.2. Support is 5 stars, they reply right away to all queries and always try to help. withdrawal? super fast too. i made a withdrawal this morning to my bank and it was in my account hours later. Usually when i transfer money between banks in my country it takes 3 days, it only took hours with Global Prime from Australia. they didn't charge any fees. i was only charged a fee by my receiving bank.

I would advise people to stick to ECN brokers (and my reccomendation is Global Prime) that are interested in making money from the commissions you pay them and that means they want you to to be successful and keep trading. It's a win\win situation. trading is already risky. if on top of it you cannot trust your broker, what's the point?

Please Global Prime go on like this, don't change eheh

Russian Federation
Oct 3, 2017

Good broker

Very fast execution on MT4 server. Suitable for scalping systems, when the order(position) opened only a few seconds. Suitable for news trading. Low (Commission+Spread+Execution). Included in my top 5 of the best brokers.

Ukraine
Sep 28, 2017

good

I hope they are at the same trading as responsible for the opening of the account 3 days opened the account that the wrong name (Vladimir Volodimir) then the document was not noticed in the end, the account was opened for that they are grateful for while the 4 stars will see how the performance works and maybe then change my mind. Sincere Thanks giving service support.

Canada
Sep 27, 2017

4 stars from 3 days of trading with them so far.

Customer service is there right from the start. They use good grammar and are well mannered and helpful. I have spoken to 3 representatives so far.

International bank wire deposit was processed in a few days.

On their mt4 platform, stop losses work where I put them. There were two occasions I noticed where it was off by one or a few points. The live account trades like the demo account and everything is executed almost instantly (my connection is 10195/4 kb at the moment). Another difference seems to be that the live account is more prone to lag/freeze. They suggest it could be due to too many indicators, which is possible. I have many tabs open at the same time and they all have indicators. I noticed the freeze during high volatility near end of New York session.

Everything seems to be working fine so far and any wins/losses seems to be based on the trader so far. My intraday trades have run as high as 150-300 points and it seems to be my fault that price hits my stop losses since I tend to not take profit and just watch until price hits my stop loss.

If you are better than me at entering and exiting at the right places and like to trade on the lower time frames, then I'd say try Global Prime because your trades are executed as intended most of the time.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Sep 22, 2017

Very Good and Honest and Highly Reliable

I have trading experience of last few years.But i can't found a reliable one So that I search many brokers and finally i found a top one.If you want True ECN You can use it

Bangkok, Thailand
Sep 20, 2017

good and professional service,promptly response,low spread,fast execution

Before i approached Global prime, i knew it in a Forex forum,after did some research about this Australian company,i have made a decision(50%) to open account with them, During that period, what i only lack is my 3 months bank-statement,so i start to chat with their customer service,asking lots of questions pertaining to the Forex. thanks for their promptly responses(including email reply) and professional advice,according to my own knowledge(i work in a bullion company) ,their answers to all the question are very professional. I do LOVE their service,

Moonta Bay, Australia
Sep 20, 2017

Global Prime - The best Australian forex broker

I have been trading a five figure live forex account with Global Prime for over 3 years now. In that time I have traded continuously using my own expert advisor and have been very profitable.

Trade execution speeds are excellent, connection to the live trading server is reliable, and spread/swap rates are very competitive. I monitor the trading conditions at Global Prime very closely, and have never found anything suspicious in all the time I’ve been trading with them.

I have also done several deposits and withdrawals. All of them have been processed within 24 hours with no problems. Support is extremely good, and any questions are answered immediately through Live Chat during business hours.

I have no friends who trade, but if I did then I would recommend Global Prime to them with no hesitation. The way that Global Prime run their business is a benchmark that other brokers should strive for. I cannot find any fault even if I try.

I’d like to say thanks to Jeremy and the rest of the team at Global Prime. I will be trading with you for as long as I can. Keep up the fantastic work.

Brazil
Sep 14, 2017

Outstanding service, outstanding communication

I have been their client for 4 years without any problems.
Good servers, quick orders and certainly the communication with them is extremely fast and efficient, sincerely they make me feel at home.
I've tested a lot of brokers but after meet Global Prime I certainly don't need other anymore.
Of course I would recommend them to anyone.

Hail, Saudi Arabia
May 14, 2017

Honest

very good and trusted broker try it you never change for ever .I opened a real account with them they are honest enough

b, Serbia and Montenegro
Apr 26, 2017

Great service and customer support. Withdrawal in less than 24 hours.
Very professional personnel.