GlobalPrime.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 17, 2018

Global Prime Forex is a forex broker. Global Prime Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. GlobalPrime.com.au offers over 40 currency pairs, shares, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

GlobalPrime.com.au

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com.au on our forum

GlobalPrime.com.au profile provided by jemook, Dec 2, 2016

The Global Prime approach to trading is focused on transparency and service.

To show that Global Prime does not profit from client losses, we can provide a trade receipt on any trade taken which shows which bank/liquidity provider filled the trade. This proves we do not take the opposite side of clients’ trades and therefore there is no conflict of interest between Global Prime and our clients. We believe this practice should be standard across all forex brokers — ask yours if they do the same.

Please visit our website at http://www.globalprime.com.au/forex for more information.

Middle East, Kuwait,
Apr 1, 2018,

Perfect except for SWAP and Deposit processing time

My experience with Global Prime has been average to good - but not the very best due to few reasons:

Positives:
1. Fast Execution and Tight Spreads
2. The fact that they do not trade against you
3. Support

Negatives:
1. Worst swap rates amongst any brokers that you may want to compare them with. So, while their spreads are tight, their swap rates cover what they dont earn via spreads
2. Slow deposit processing - This is not their fault though since if you are living in the EU / Middle East / Asia then sending bank wire to them can take almost 5-6 business days - This is too slow!! I have sent wire to my broker in UK one night at 10PM my time ONLINE and next day at 1PM, my funds are reflected in my trading account. While in GP, I had sent a wire on Tuesday afternoon middle east time and it reached them on Tuesday morning - 1 full week!

So, if you are living in Aus and if you are day trading then GP is perfect for you. But for those traders who want their positions to stay for days / weeks, then be prepared to pay huge swap rates. GP may not be appropriate for you.

Global Prime - If you can rationalize your swap rates and make it more competitive, then i can get my account back to you guys despite extremely slow deposit processing time!
netherlands, Netherlands,
Mar 26, 2018,

good broker and customer service, good execution through mt4 platform. tight spreads..
Mar 9, 2018,

Have recently opened a global prime account. Excellent broker and quickly setup and confirmed to start trading. Support is great and quick to help with any issues. Have been reassured by a very experienced friend and trader that global will not trade against the trader. Found it to be the case and spreads are tight at least with my recent experience so highly rec global prime as a broker
Jan 25, 2018,

Really appreciate the live chat they have on their website and them helping me get everything set up properly. Definitely would suggest them, especially if you're new like me they have great customer service that really helps you.
Australia,
Jan 19, 2018,

good broker

Very good broker as they reviewed in different names,
they say ECN but unfortunately they are market makers close your orders (which are in negative side) .

they will do it you oneday if you are using vps , then they blame VPS without any shame.
Jan 4, 2018,

Excellent all round broker - highly recommended

Global Prime is the most trustworthy broker I have known. I have been with this broker since just over a year now. Besides their excellent customer services, they provide amazingly fast and stable order executions. Withdrawals are promptly processed. Spreads are very tight and the commissions are also very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this broker to anybody.
Laval, Canada,
Jan 4, 2018,

This broker is amazing Deposit via bank wire is very fast the support is very nice they answer all my question spread is very tight trading execution is very fast too in my two weeks of trading so far I did not encounter any problem. So I rated this broker excellent.
Jan 2, 2018,

The Best

Switching to Global Prime has been the best thing I've done in 7 years of trading.
Honest
Transparent
Open
I feel for people unable to trade with them.

Greatest Broker out there.
Malaysia,
Dec 31, 2017,

One of the best if not the best!

Am new to forex and GlobalPrime is my 2nd broker. Found GP through reviews in FPA. There are reasons why they are being rated highly in FPA. Have been with them for 6 months now and like to share my experience. So far so good. Very good customer service! Prompt reply to all questions. They will go all out to get you details that you need. Withdrawal is fast (2 days). Good platform with tight spreads and fast execution. Overall, have been very satisfied with them! Will review again in the future.
Cork, Ireland,
Nov 30, 2017,

Awesome

Forget about all the other Brokers... Global Prime has always worked with no problems whatsoever for all these years, their website support chat is excellent.

Trading FX or CFDs on leverage is high risk and your losses could exceed deposits.

ForexPeaceArmy.com has advertising and affiliate relationships with some of the companies mentioned on this site and may be compensated if readers follow links and sign up. We are committed to the fair handling of reviews and posts regardless of such relations.

© Copyright www.ForexPeaceArmy.com. All rights Reserved. ™Forex Peace Army, ForexPeaceArmy, FPA, and the FPA Shield Logo are all trademarks of the Forex Peace Army. All rights reserved under US and international law.