CMTrading.com (Capital Markets Trading) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2017
March-July 2017:  Numerous fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CMTrading.

CM Trading are online forex brokers. CM Trading offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. CMTrading.com offers over 20 of the most traded currency pairs, indices, cfds, and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CMTrading.com (Capital Markets Trading)

Join live discussion of CMTrading.com (Capital Markets Trading) on our forum

SHOW:

Durban, South Africa
Oct 11, 2017

Great service from Nathalie Seed

Just want say what a pleasure it was having had Nathalie Seed from CM Trading assist me with my account she was professional and extremely helpful.

Kuwait
Oct 8, 2017

Hello

Cm trading I worked with the company excellent deal and platforms large and varied and fast completion of the transaction and security with a great trust in achievement. I thank Mr. Nasser Almualim for his excellent handling and excellent advice
Excellent company in Forex and trust
Greetings

Mohammed Awadh Al Ajmi

Johannesburg, South Africa
Aug 18, 2017

CM Trading's Mark Thompson is very helpful for new traders.

As a new trader, I love working with CM Trading. My mentor, Mark Thompson, has been very helpful in helping me to understand the very basics about trading and has made me look forward to a future as a successful, strategic and profitable trader.

Sandton, South Africa
Jul 14, 2017

CMT is on point

Great trading platform , special thanks to my mentor Mark Thompson for the excellent trading lessons

SUEZ, Egypt
Apr 24, 2017

CM Trading is a fantastic company, great review, I've been trading with them for a couple of months and I am very excited about the level of trading I can do because of their great platforms.

Maseru, Lesotho
Apr 7, 2017

they accept less than required deposits and disappear

CM Trading is very disappointing, they accept deposits that are below minimum but you will never get back you money back. I think they scam people in this manner.

Reply by Daniel Kibel submitted Apr 10, 2017:
Hi Charlie. We are not quite sure what your complaint is. Kindly send us your account number to support@cmtrading.com. There is no such thing as not getting your money back. Any client of CM Trading knows this. Our concern is that you may be an IB of another company trying to spread lies
Skopje, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Mar 21, 2017

CMTrading IB league here I come

Regulated broker is always a good broker. CMTrading is the broker which I went live on, and I believe that this was a great decision. CMTrading was able to provide me with Training, and signals which kickstarted my career as a Forex trader. Now I aim for their IB program.

9/10 Recommended!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jan 4, 2017

Happy to be an IB for CM Trading

In Dubai everyone is scared of scams. I joined CM Trading after doing a great deal of research and I was not let down. I am now an IB with them and happily introduce clients from here. Most importantly they pay out to their clients and I get my IB payment within the first few days of the month. local deposit also is a big seller

The FPA recommends against using local depositors.  We have seen cases of serious disputes arising where the local depositor and the broker each claims the other has money belonging to clients.
Reply by Daniel Kibel submitted Jan 10, 2017:
Hi. The "local deposit" the gentleman is referring to is a local bank account in Dubai - not a cash local deposit mechanism, which for obvious reasons we do not allow
Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Dec 25, 2016

Good company to start trafing.

I want to share my experience with you guys. I started trading with CMTrading 2 months before and feel really satisfied with their services. Not only responsive support team, the deposit and withdraw processes are considered fast compared to other brokers. And yes, I am happy that they offer intercash master card that I can use for worldwide shopping.

Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Dec 24, 2016

My Honest Review About CM Trading

Honestly speaking, CM Trading is really an excellent broker that I would recommend people to use, I've been using CM Trading for some months and I've never struggled with depositing or withdrawing my money. Everything is quite fair but I would also advise CM Trading to stop putting people's hope on high by promising them bonuses and lessons and all that so called education.
When I first started using CM Trading, I was contacted by someone from CM Trading who told me that he is my trading specialist and that he would help me to be profitable and be a good trader, surprisingly, when I funded my account, the specialist never contacted me again until I was struggling in my trading and I lost half of my money (of which I don't blame anyone, it was how I was trading.) then I was contacted by another trading specialist who told me that he was my new account manager and he has come to help me, as I was waiting for the help, the specialist recommended me to use CopyKat Trading of which I gained profit and the following day I lost money. My account was now left with $1, I then received a called from a new trading specialist who also told me how he would help me and all that, it never happened.

That is my honest review, I repeat CM Trading is a good broker but they should stop putting people's hope on high by promising them education that they do not provide.

If you have some experience in trading and you need a real broker, use CM Trading, it's really good and I have no complaint at all about their platform.

SHOW: