CMTrading.com (Capital Markets Trading) Review Visit site

Updated: May 8, 2017

CM Trading are online forex brokers. CM Trading offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. CMTrading.com offers over 20 of the most traded currency pairs, indices, cfds, and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CMTrading.com (Capital Markets Trading)

Join live discussion of CMTrading.com (Capital Markets Trading) on our forum

SHOW:

SUEZ, Egypt
Apr 24, 2017
Registed user

CM Trading is a fantastic company, great review, I've been trading with them for a couple of months and I am very excited about the level of trading I can do because of their great platforms.

Maseru, Lesotho
Apr 7, 2017

they accept less than required deposits and disappear

CM Trading is very disappointing, they accept deposits that are below minimum but you will never get back you money back. I think they scam people in this manner.

Reply by Daniel Kibel submitted Apr 10, 2017:
Hi Charlie. We are not quite sure what your complaint is. Kindly send us your account number to support@cmtrading.com. There is no such thing as not getting your money back. Any client of CM Trading knows this. Our concern is that you may be an IB of another company trying to spread lies
Skopje, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Mar 21, 2017

CMTrading IB league here I come

Regulated broker is always a good broker. CMTrading is the broker which I went live on, and I believe that this was a great decision. CMTrading was able to provide me with Training, and signals which kickstarted my career as a Forex trader. Now I aim for their IB program.

9/10 Recommended!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jan 4, 2017

Happy to be an IB for CM Trading

In Dubai everyone is scared of scams. I joined CM Trading after doing a great deal of research and I was not let down. I am now an IB with them and happily introduce clients from here. Most importantly they pay out to their clients and I get my IB payment within the first few days of the month. local deposit also is a big seller

The FPA recommends against using local depositors.  We have seen cases of serious disputes arising where the local depositor and the broker each claims the other has money belonging to clients.
Reply by Daniel Kibel submitted Jan 10, 2017:
Hi. The "local deposit" the gentleman is referring to is a local bank account in Dubai - not a cash local deposit mechanism, which for obvious reasons we do not allow
Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
Dec 25, 2016
Registed user

Good company to start trafing.

I want to share my experience with you guys. I started trading with CMTrading 2 months before and feel really satisfied with their services. Not only responsive support team, the deposit and withdraw processes are considered fast compared to other brokers. And yes, I am happy that they offer intercash master card that I can use for worldwide shopping.

Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Dec 24, 2016

My Honest Review About CM Trading

Honestly speaking, CM Trading is really an excellent broker that I would recommend people to use, I've been using CM Trading for some months and I've never struggled with depositing or withdrawing my money. Everything is quite fair but I would also advise CM Trading to stop putting people's hope on high by promising them bonuses and lessons and all that so called education.
When I first started using CM Trading, I was contacted by someone from CM Trading who told me that he is my trading specialist and that he would help me to be profitable and be a good trader, surprisingly, when I funded my account, the specialist never contacted me again until I was struggling in my trading and I lost half of my money (of which I don't blame anyone, it was how I was trading.) then I was contacted by another trading specialist who told me that he was my new account manager and he has come to help me, as I was waiting for the help, the specialist recommended me to use CopyKat Trading of which I gained profit and the following day I lost money. My account was now left with $1, I then received a called from a new trading specialist who also told me how he would help me and all that, it never happened.

That is my honest review, I repeat CM Trading is a good broker but they should stop putting people's hope on high by promising them education that they do not provide.

If you have some experience in trading and you need a real broker, use CM Trading, it's really good and I have no complaint at all about their platform.

Westville, South Africa
Oct 18, 2016
Registed user

Worst Broker ever, their spreads are insanely and are always widened so they can always hit stop losses. This sort of thing has occurs alot. This Bro

These are Market Makers, Spread Manipulators, The sort of people who kill you with a smile

Reply by Daniel Kibel submitted Jan 10, 2017:
Dear Xola
Our spreads are clearly written on the web site. If you have issues on trading then you are welcome to send us an email and we will look into it.

Our belief, however, is that you are an IB for a competitor and are writing a fake review without any content in order to make us look bad.

Please give us an example here of how we have increased the spread.
Durban, South Africa
Sep 5, 2016

Very happy - withdrawals are quick!

CM Trading have provided me with everything I need from my broker. Most importantly I always get my withdrawals, normally same day. I was used to being messed around by the other so-called CySec brokers. I get my money when I need it and that is priceless from them

Kanto, Japan
Jul 26, 2016

This is not a review of CM Trading for the company's trading quality as I did not deposit funds with them nor traded on their platform (live or demo), but a summary of my interactions with them in attempting to setup an account. Therefore no stars.

After submitting my contact details to their website, the next day I received a call from a member at CM Trading who offered to guide and advise me on how to trade, as well as take good care of me. Although I informed the person that I already have experience trading and would just like to open an account, the offer to advise and take good care of me went on for a while longer before I could move the conversation on.

I was then asked whether I worked and if so, what field I worked in. This was followed by the question of whether I enjoy my work, and how much I earn per year. I reclined to answer those questions as they were not relevant for the discussion, and I moved on to asking some details about accounts. One question was about the product they offered called "Risk Free Trade", and the second was whether submitting identity documents in a language other than English was ok. In both cases the person said he would have to check and put in on hold for about 1 minute each time. On my third question he asked me to hold, and a few seconds later the call was switched to a different representative, who continued our conversation without skipping a beat.

After the conversation I planned to think a few days over whether to fund an account with them. However, over the next days I received several calls from them, which I missed as I was busy with other business. Then the called started coming after midnight (around 1-2am), at which point I chose not to take the called.

After this initial experience I have not yet opened an account with them.

Reply by Daniel Kibel submitted Jul 29, 2016:
Dear Sir We are extremely sorry to hear of your experience in trying to open an account. It goes without saying that this is unacceptable and so we are extremely surprised at hearing this. In order for us to look into this would you be so kind as to contact us on support@cmtrading.com with your contact details. We would very much like to make this up to you in private
Montreal, Canada
Jun 23, 2016

I have traded with my brokers (CMTrading IS THE WORST, BIG SCAMMER, you better help your emotions by running away from them by infininte distance)

I opened an account with CMTrading after they seemed to be nice. I was influenced by their advertisement of no fee charged on deposit and withdrawal. On opening the account, I made a profit of $4 dollars within few days and no longer comfortable with my emotions to trade during the week. I requested for my money and profit of $4.

On waiting for days for my refund to roll in, I found out I was charged $35 and was denied of my profit. What? I immediately contacted them and was told that when I made a deposit, they paid for the fee and now that I am making a withdrawal, I have to pay the fee. I called many times but all to no avail and even contacted them on facebook but the blocked me from further posting on their facebook page.

Kindly note I did not receive any form of bonus which may warrant any kind of strict regulation on the withdrawal of my money.

My account no: 130028138

Reply by Daniel Kibel submitted Jun 27, 2016:
Dear Gabson, Allow us to set the record straight, as it seems that you have ?omitted? quite a few details on your review: 1- You registered with CM Trading on February 10th, 2016 and proceeded to make a credit card deposit a few days after registration. As for any financial transaction, this deposit was charged with a processing fee by the credit card providers which we absorbed at that time. 2- You claim that ?you didn?t received any form of bonus? however, on the day of your deposit, you were credited a welcome bonus in the amount of 100$ With the help of this bonus, you managed to make a profit of 4.99$ 3- You requested a withdrawal, which was processed in due time without any delays, and while you claim ?you were denied your profit?, we can actually prove that you withdrew not only your original deposit amount but also your profit. Your withdrawal was indeed charged with a standard processing fee, as any financial transaction would be. In regards to that matter, we would like to point out section 8 of our Terms and Conditions, which you agreed to when you signed up for your CM Trading account: [?]. GLOBAL CAPITAL MARKETS TRADING reserves the right to levy any bank charges incurred as a result of an electronic transfer to a client account such that settlement is made NET of these charges. As per your numerous conversations with our Support and Finance team, both by phone and by chat, we understand that this is not your first time. It seems in fact that you have developed some sort of a M.O. around this. You have proudly claimed that you had approached other companies over this same matter and, as per your own words, ?they tried their foolishness with you and they regretted it?. You have claimed to be ?all over the internet? posting your reviews ?for the world to see?, how you simply have ?nothing to lose? (again your own words). You have threatened that we would need to ?employ specialists to attend to you on blogs, forums, groups and pages? (once again, your own words). Well, Sir, here at CM Trading, we do not respond well to threats. The bottom line is that we feel absolutely unequivocally justified, and since you did agree to the Terms and Conditions of our website, we simply conclude that there is no basis for your complaint.
SHOW: