ForexBrokerInc.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 10, 2017

Forex Broker Inc are forex brokers. Forex Broker Inc offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and WebTrader fx online trading top platform. ForexBrokerInc.com offers over 40 of the most traded currency pairs, cfds, energies, and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexBrokerInc.com

Join live discussion of ForexBrokerInc.com on our forum

SHOW:

May 8, 2017
Registed user

ForexBrokerInc is not refunding my money.

My account with ForexBrokerInc.com had $567 USD when I last traded in 2016. Then in Jan 2017 I tried to log into my account but I couldn't . So i contacted ForexBrokerInc through their emails listed on their website. After my several emails, they replied that I can either withdraw my money or move it to FXChoice.com because they have shut down the trading system. I emailed back that I would like to withdraw my money. Again after several emails from my side they finally responded that they will send my money via wire transfer and asked for bank details. I gave the bank details. Since then I have sent several emails and they are not responding to my emails and neither have refunded my money. In-fact now when I send the email to emails listed under the contact section on their website: support@forexbrokerinc.com , backoffice@forexbrokerinc.com and accounts@forexbrokerinc.com, the mail delivery notification comes back that says that such email addresses does not exists.
They have disappeared and have not yet refunded my money, nor are they replying to my emails.

Pennsylvania, USA
Feb 16, 2017
Registed user

Run! Stay away from forexbrokerinc.com!

Terrible, cold scammers.

To my detriment, I started with this broker about a year ago. At that point in time, the site was functional with an account login page, there was live chat 24/7 for help, it seemed legitimate. The assistants were helpful and responded right away if you had any questions about accounts and general FOREX knowledge.

Then around December 16, things started to go downhill. No more live chat, and now that they're "switching to a new bank", trades can't be placed anymore and my account can't be logged into with my credentials any more! It's like all of my money vanished without any explanation!

I no longer wanted to be in the Forex business with this sleazy, unpredictable broker, so I placed a withdrawal request to remove over 5k out of my account in early December 16. After many attempts to contact over the last two months I've gotten nothing but the same excuse: We are having massive requests and our new bank has new regulations. Nothing but the same excuse every time! No timeline on when I'm going to get my money!

This company's operations are unethical, leaving people uninformed about major changes like why the account login function suddenly just disappeared, how much money is in our accounts, and what bank are they transferring money to.

If I get my money back, I will repost with update! If not, I may pursue legal action, maybe look into a class action suit. This scam is sticking out like a sore thumb!

STAY AWAY FROM FOREXBROKERINC.COM!!!

Feb 14, 2017

I have been waiting for my withdrawal for about 6 months now. As of January, I don't receive any answer to my email. Telephone numbers no longer work.

Feb 9, 2017

Crooks

Is it possible to file a class action lawsuit against these guys? I've been waiting over 5 months to get my withdrawal. And they won't respond to any of my emails.

Please use the discussion thread linked to this review page or else start a new thread in Scam Alerts if you want to discuss setting up a class action lawsuit.
Georgia, USA
Jan 12, 2017
Registed user

My initial contact regarding a bank transfer of my remaining balance of $1251.37 was made to Forex Broker Inc on November 28, 2016. After learning that FX Choice Limited was an option as a new recommended broker, I filled out a Declaration requesting that $100 of the $1251.37 be transferred to FX Choice as an opening deposit. That was done but to date I have not received the wire transfer of $1151.37 minus the $25 fee. Soooo I filled out another Declaration advising them to transfer the balance of the money to FX Choice, since they so readily did that with the $100. Again that has not been done even though I have sent them numerous emails. I can't reach them by phone because they do not pick up. I can't believe this is happening. The money in my account came from my own PERSONAL credit card deposits--not profit!! I see where so many others are experiencing the same. This has really caused a hardship. I understand I could possibly be eligible to file a case with the FPA Traders Court.

Dec 12, 2016
Registed user

forexbrokerinc became a scam .

i start to work with forexbrokerinc with real account on July 5. they accepted us traders and i like them in the start. i was lucky to deposit money with credit card only because that the only way to get your money when you need . first i deposit $10000 and then another $3000 with one card. after that i keep trading and i add with different card $3000 total of $160000, if you ask why so much is because in order to make any money as a good trader you got to make sure you have enough money to cover your positions that how i trade. After that i made around $5000 profit and it became like $18000 so i did one withdraw for $4900 back to my credit card. , after that they email me 1. a story of upgrading the platform. 2. they make us all close all the open positions regardless if you lose money or not. 3. then they finally they say no more trading because they became forex portal . 4. they ask you if you want to move with them to the upgrading platform that never became one. so when i ask them to withdraw the money sense September . they keep telling me the same story that there is too many requests which is a big nonsense . now because i had my deposits with big credit card companies i file a dispute and force them to give me my money, so by now they return me total of $13000 on one card. the other dispute of $3000 will resolve by next month which is the time the credit card company give them to return my money. and then the rest they say will come by wire transfer which i give them the form of withdraw and they replay by email that they working on that but still nothing, do not trust this broker at all.by the way my account number with them is : 16697594 ,in case they need to replay,

Arkansas , USA
Dec 5, 2016

My personal review about FBI

The only thing I will complain about forex broker inc is they stopped clients trades without their consents and made them lose money. I requested the remaining left in my account and they paid me today. It took some time but they did. So whoever have a pending payment should just Wait and be patient. They say they have a maximum amount of transaction they can process each day because of bank regulation. Wish you the best of luck!

San Francisco, USA
Nov 19, 2016
Registed user

SCAM! Will be impossible to get your money!

Definitely a scam!!! I requested a withdrawal of my initial deposit of $200 USD on 10/25/16 and it has almost been a month since I have received any update. I keep getting the same lame excuse, "due to the high volume of request, it is taking longer than usual." Bull****! One more phone call and I'll be definitely suing these guys!

Nov 18, 2016

DO NOT GO WITH THIS BROKER! I REPEAT DO NOT PUT YOUR HARD IN MONEY INTO THIS BROKER! I wanted to check if I was the only one that is given the run around for returning the money I request! I see a lot of people are having the same f*** problems! I am going on almost 4 weeks without my money, the people said give it a couple days and they have sent an emergency on my money but did I hear anything? NOPE! I promise you tomorrow they will give me the same run around crap, I am not putting up with this I am going to go and talk to my lawyer about this, I feel like they never had anyones money at all and just fucked everyone! Does anyone know where this broker is located at? I want to get the hell out of this broker! and again DO NOT TOUCH THIS BROKER ITS A SCAM I PROMISE YOU!

Los Angeles, CA, USA
Nov 16, 2016

Horrible company. Should not be in business

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!
I've been waiting on a withdrawal of my money for more than a month and they still won't even give me an expected time of arrival. Worst broker I've ever done business with. Do NOT deposit your money with them. November 15, 2016

SHOW: