ForexBrokerInc.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 29, 2016

Forex Broker Inc are forex brokers. Forex Broker Inc offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and WebTrader fx online trading top platform. ForexBrokerInc.com offers over 40 of the most traded currency pairs, cfds, energies, and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexBrokerInc.com

Join live discussion of ForexBrokerInc.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Sep 28, 2016

Forex Broker Inc. compared to the competition

I posted a 5 Star review several months ago for Forex Broker Inc. (FBI) I need to retract that rating and post an update. As US citizens we are severely limited to a handful of offshore brokers that will deal with US citizens. So, you have to weed out the real criminals and then pick what appears to be the best choice. After trading for over a year (live and demo - one to five lots) with FBI, a number of smaller issues caused me to do an in-depth analysis of offshore brokers that would accept US citizens and were not scammers. By using http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads and http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-swaps I discovered a competitor with substantially lower than FBI in spreads and swap fees. As a frequent trader, the cost savings is in the thousands of dollars. We are just starting with the other broker, so I will post onits review page in the near future. Right now, it appears the competitor is exceedingly better than Forex Broker Inc. for bonuses, spreads, swaps and transparency. I want to emphasize that we did not experience what could be described as criminal intent with FBI. Just comparatively high spreads and swaps. There is some suspicion of stop loss hunting and B Book market making with FBI.

Apr 23, 2016 - 5 Stars Actively trading with Forex Brokers Inc. (FBI) for about six months. No issues so far. No withdrawals yet. Customer service is excellent and fast. I appreciate this forum very much. It is one of the few apparent unbiased sources to keep tabs on unregulated brokers. Since US citizens are deprived of access to the majority of high leverage ECN brokers in the world, FBI certainly fills a needed niche. Some concern about FBI's banking setup. Wire transfers go to Gridley Enterprises in Bulgaria and not the corporation of FBI. Still, I have not had a problem so far. I prefer the SIRIX platform. More pairs to trade. Easier to use than MT4. I use TC2000 from Worden for charting / indicators which is much better than charting services from most Fx brokers. Plus a separate charting service lets me check FBI's charts for requotes or other nefarious pricing. So far, FBI has been good. I will monitor this forum for any issues regarding Forex Broker Inc. Thanks to everyone for sharing vital information in an industry that is fraught with danger and land mines. Perhaps some day real freedom for US investors will return.

Germany
Sep 27, 2016

cosmos and mcgmd4cancer, I closed my all trades with big lost 9K. I took action as soon as I got email from them on Sept 22nd. I have withdrawn all my funds with Forex Broker Inc, too. I'm so worried if I will get my fund back.

NY, USA
Sep 27, 2016

Stay far away from this scam and scum of a broker.

Forex Broker Inc (FBi)is the biggest FX scam on the planet. Warning if you have half a brain you will not send any money to the FBi SCAM. Why, you will never see it again.
They just closed my open trades which were in the negative. Reason they say was they are changing to new structure. FBi sent out a notice one day before they closed my trades. Look are all the negative reviews posted recently. Stay far away from this scam and scum of a broker.

Virginia, USA
Sep 25, 2016
Registed user

Used to be good. Now, a scam.

Terrible. Terrible terrible terrible. At first, I was very please with this broker. Now, after several smaller issues which were unacceptable and about which I wrote to them, (which were never resolved) they have started a "major system upgrade". We received only 4 days notice of this upgrade and did not say how long the upgrade would take. The day before the upgrade was to occur, Sept 23rd (a Friday) we received an email saying that the upgrade would take three weeks and that no trades could be placed during this time. Then, when the weekend ended, I opened my platform to see that my existing trades had been closed out with absolutely no warning. At 5:14 pm I got an email saying that all existing trades were closed out at end of session last Friday. When I tried to chat with someone about it, I found the agent and presumably the company to be completely unresponsive and take absolutely no responsibly for this in any way. Very very very disappointing.

Sep 25, 2016
Registed user

Wondering if I will even get my funds out of FBI...

I will have to admit I'm a little worried about getting my funds out now. I have withdrawn all my funds with Forex Broker Inc as this "maintenance" is a lot worrisome!

Sep 20, 2016

TERRIBLE...LYING>>>CROOKS

absolute worst. I love trading they make it work...the latest doozy....they claim they are doing maintenance....to commence 9=21...until...well they dont know....then they disable trading 9-20...yes a full day earlier....and as was mentioned....when you make money...they suddenly have trouble getting it to you...I am sure they are going out of business.

New York, USA
Sep 14, 2016

Unacceptable account services.

I've been with the broker for 2 years, and have a VIP status account with them.

The recent account service is unacceptable. I had a bonus agreement with my account manager Kris, but for 2 weeks he didn't respond, even though I held up my part of the agreement. He was never in the office. No one told me he would be gone, no one knows why he is gone, and no on knows when he will return.

This is account manager we're talking about; the one in charge of our accounts - and he just magically disappears? What if there was an urgent issue with my account status or trade? You can't just have the manager disappear in those times.

Then there's the higher management, who was in office the past 7 days, but never responded to my requests to contact me about this issue. The back office promised that they would call me in a few hours...but it's been a week.

And this is the VIP account; currently, standard accounts in other brokers are way better. That's sad.

With this kind of account service, you're better off elsewhere, people.

Us, USA
Aug 20, 2016

Hi I have been Trading with Forex brokers for 4 years and I love it it is the best brokerage I would recommend them to all of the trailers out there I have no problem with customer service or withdrawals thank you

MIAMI, USA
Aug 7, 2016

FOREXBROKERINC SCAM COMPANY! DON'T LET YOUR WITHDRAW YOUR PROFITS

update from my last review: its 6 of august 1 full calendar month and still NOT received my wire transfer withdraw since (6 of July) SCAM company! facts: they are NOT regulated broker and ONLY 3 years in business. my forexbrokerinc.com experience: goes very smooth BUT once you become profitable, they DON'T let you withdraw your profits! they start to play with you! like: payment processor not is doing updates, there is a delay, can you provide different bank acount and ect. please do you self a favor and join a regulated broker with at least 10 years in business like FXCM, fxpro, Fxprimus or octafx guys please be careful with your hard earned money! FOREXBROKERINC.COM IS A SCAM COMPANY! AND I REPORTED THIS SCAM BROKER TO THE SEC (SECURITY EXCHANGE COMMISSION) IN USA. any question sent me email thank you leonardo garcia

Jul 15, 2016 - 1 Star very short: don't join this company for now!!! I'm an consistent profitable trader and after withdraw my initial deposit and some profit. I dind't get till now a wire transfer withdraw of $500 sinds (6 of july processed day) it have passed 7 business days. they tell me the same every day: there is delay due to the unforeseen changes/updates in the online banking system, please wait. I really don't trust anymore please join a regulated broker! I will submit ticket with proof of this situation.... thank you. leonardo garcia

Reply by Maja Papp submitted Jul 27, 2016 Hello Mr. Garcia, readers We are in touch with the trader on a regular basis and we inform him each time there?s an update i.e. when we have update from intermediary financial institution. There is indeed an unexpected delay with the recent transfer to his bank account which we hope to overcome within the next few banking days as the transfer had to be resubmitted with the intermediary processor, and we passed on this message to Mr. Garcia as well. We would like to add that while trading with our company since June 2015, Mr. Garcia had multiple successful deposit and withdrawal transactions without delays. We understand that delays in processing payments may be frustrating for the client and we do everything possible to keep such instances to minimum. For any delays we sincerely apologize

NY, USA
Jun 23, 2016

i have been awaiting a small withdrawal from this bank for 3 weeks. stay away. clueless staff. I am going to sue to get my money be careful. they are crooks

Reply by Maja Papp submitted Jun 29, 2016:
We acknowledge the above complaint about delay in processing a small withdrawal for the FPA user "HUB, N Y" (our client). This is an unusual situation and we confirm that the issue is resolved and the client received his fund. We have been in touch with the complainant on a regular basis and are taking steps to prevent such situations from occurring again.
SHOW: