MT4Copier.com Review Visit site

AlejandroJP,
Spain, Spain,
Jun 30, 2018,

Excellet product

Hello, I would like to give my honest opinion about local trade copier. I have been using this EA for about 1 month and honestly I have to say that it is one of the best professional tools that I have used within the MT4 platform. For me one of the biggest advantages it offers me is that I can work with only one of my platforms from the different Brokers where I have an account and that order is automatically copied to my other platforms without having to do anything else.
Regarding technical support I have to say that I find it very good and professional, the website has a lot of videos where it explains in detail the operation of Local Trade Copier but if you have any questions by emailing in less than 24 hours the doubt is resolved.
Sincerely and I have to say that I am not a person to make many comments on social networks, I think this is one of the best tools you can find in this regard.
Thank you so much.

Hola, me gustaría dar mi honesta opinion sobre local trade copier. Yo llevo utlizando este EA alrededor de 1 mes y sinceramente tengo que decir que es una de las mejores herramientas profesionales que he utilizado dentro de la plataforma MT4. Para mí una de las mayores ventajas que me ofrece es que puedo trabajar con solo una de mis plataformas de los diferentes Brokers donde tengo cuenta y automáticamente dicha orden es copiado a mis otras plataformas sin tener que hacer nada más.
En cuanto al soporte técnico tengo que decir que me parece muy bueno y profesional, la página web tiene una gran cantidad de videos donde se explica detalladamente el funcionamiento de Local Trade Copier pero si tienes alguna duda enciando un correo electrónico en menos de 24 horas la duda queda resuelta.
Sinceramente y tengo que damitir que no soy una persona de realizar muchos comentarios en las redes sociales, creo que esta es una de las mejoresz herramientas que puedes encontrar al respecto.
Muchas Gracias.
sahak7251,
Malaysia,
Jul 4, 2017,

This LTC EA works fine with me. Really helpful and save a LOT of TIME. I can focus more on others things instead making hustle task on my MT4.
alaali,
Bahrain,
May 9, 2017,

working as advertised, low memory and cpu usage.

Great Trade copier, I have been using it for 1 month and it work like charm. the performance is great. memory and CPU usage are minimal.

I use it in different ways. one account to more than one account, and one account as a client and a server at the same time. It work without any issues.

If you need a trade copier then this is what you should get.
Magnus H,
Gothenburg, Sweden,
Mar 30, 2017,

Outstanding software, excellent support.

Probably the best trade copier for MT4 available! Also, Rimantas offers excellent support.
DanielSPBR,
São Paulo, Brazil,
Dec 15, 2016,

Excellent

For 7 months I have used this EA, it is an easy to use and very efficient tool.
I've already used other tools and I can say that this EA is the best in the market, a powerful tool that allows multiple customizations with a fantastic replication speed.
QT3535,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Dec 14, 2016,

No question, best copier in the market

I have tried various copiers over the years till I discovered Rimantas. I have been using this copier for 2+ years and frankly in my humble opinion there is no other copier in the market that comes close to this one. It has a myriad of excellent features and slippage is almost non existent unless the market is really moving and prices gaping. The success of software is also gauged by the support and Rimantas deserves 10 stars for that as he always responds with sound support and advice when needed.
StefiGee,
Italy,
Dec 8, 2016,

I've been testing this EA for a couple of months now and I'm completely satisfied.

A lot of costumization available, but also very simple to use at the same time.
Martin P.,
Manila, Philippines,
Dec 1, 2016,

A Happy User of MT4Copier

I have been using the LTC copier for almost a year now, and i can truly say that it, in my opinion, is the best forex copier on the market. By far.

It has a comprehensive range of settings which enable you to customize and filter trades, as well a multiple possibilities of scaling and distributing when you copy to several accounts. The reliability and speed is superb. And since it uses a internal log-file to keep track of trades, it is a very safe tool. One of the features i value the most is its ability to 100% copy “multiple close" and "close by”.

I have tried, but haven’t found other copiers on the market that can do that seamless. I absolutely recommend this tool to traders who wants a top end quality product. And on top of it all, Rimantas personal service reaches another 5 star.
turner22,
Hungary,
Nov 26, 2016,

I have been using MT4Copier for over 6 months now. I am fully satisfied with it. It is flawless, fast and works every time.
paygtrading,
Australia,
Nov 20, 2016,

I have been using MT4Copier for over 12 months now. I can honestly say it is by far the best trade copier I have ever used. It is flawless, fast and works every time. I highly reccomend it.