JCMFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 17, 2018

JCMFX is a forex broker. JCMFX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. JCMFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, equity indices, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

JCMFX.com

Join live discussion of JCMFX.com on our forum

Portugal,
Jul 16, 2018,

SCAM! That broker canceled all my profits. Be careful. Here is this screen from my personal Cabinet: http://prntscr.com/k6xt6r. This from my profits: http://prntscr.com/k6xvmy. And the fact that got back my only Deposit without profit: http://grabilla.com/08710-b725c91b-1c6d-4575-9b7b-369dde089eaf.html. I want to make a complaint to the regulator (FSA) if it is really to make simple traders. FPA help me please.
Athens, Greece,
Sep 8, 2017,

Decent broker!

Very good broker, with fast payments.
(it would be a five star review if they hadn't an issue in some fx pairs spread ''flash widening ''. Many times you see a buy value and you realize that you bought in a much bigger one in a blink of an eye without any news or something critical happening. If jcmfx fix this, I will give five stars!)
malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 10, 2017,

conclusion, not recommend for this broker house. scam traders money

jcmfx broker house is scam broker house, it scam most of traders money, change trader entry price, plug in news mt4 software, running by malaysia young 20++ owner, lot traders account lost lot due to backend admin do lot things to make sure traders lost money. call killer. is unregulated scam broker house.

Sep 28, 2016 - No Rating jcmfx is scam forex broker house, money maker broker, scam investor usd70k and use lot of plug in software scam trader and backend change trader entry price when not online . is malaysian asia broker house
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Feb 25, 2017,

Fastest broker ever

All I can say is this broker is FAST! If you want a fast liquidity broker this is the broker you will want! Their support team is great too.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Feb 21, 2017,

My favourite broker!!

I stay with this broker for more than a year, I have no problem with their services. Very fast trade execution, easy deposit and withdrawals, friendly support team, I'm greatly appreciate their effort. Keep it up!
Taiwan, Province of China,
Jan 15, 2017,

Good support and more than 100 trading instruments! Trade for more than 6 months with this broker. Withdrawal is fast. 很好。很专业!
Malaysia,
Oct 22, 2016,

Best broker in Malaysia . Spread and swap is low compare to others. I love their deposit and withdrawal because of their fast and efficiency support team. Their team are so supportive on our trade and problems. I promise you won't regret using jcmfx broker . Guarantee. Thank you JCMFX !
Sarawak, Malaysia,
Oct 22, 2016,

I tried JCMFX for about a year. Very stable broker and efficient service. Highly recommended.
Oct 7, 2016,

This broker doesn't allow EA trading. This is clear sign they try to steal money from newbie traders. So that they can easily apply slippage, hidden spread or whatsoever. Their forex chart shows a lot of jumping spread from 3 point up to 50 points during low market volatility. This could probably plugins activities at work. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER!!!!!
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 28, 2016,

They providing really a great service. Though they took time for document verification but other all services are ok. I made $425 from that no deposit bonus $30 within 2 months and withdrawn $375. They processed on my skrill account within a day. Servers also first. I am happy about their service.