1000pipClimberSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 17, 2018

Other websites of this company include http://www.climbersystem.com.

1000pipClimberSystem.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipClimberSystem.com on our forum

1000pipClimberSystem.com profile provided by 1000pipClimberSystem, Jan 24, 2017

100% rule based trading system - Become a profitable Forex trader
- Automatic trade detection with entry, stop loss and take profit values -

The 1000pip Climber System is a state of the art trading algorithm, designed to make it as easy as possible for you to profit from Forex. The system continuously analyses the Forex market, looking for high probability trading opportunities. Once identified the software will notify you visually, audibly, and via email.

ALL trade parameters are provided; entry price, take profit and stop loss. The system is easy to set up and is designed to be followed 100% mechanically – just follow the system and get results. This really is the simplest way to profit from the FX market.

Rudolf P,
Fribourg, Switzerland,
Sep 14, 2018,

1000PCS system will definitely become an allocation in my strategy portfolio. Any system which provides net profits with controlled risk and most of time closed positions during night is a 5 star system. Straight, easy to handle - good job - thank you Jim
Alessio,
Bologna, Italy,
Sep 8, 2018,

A system that make sense!

I'm a trader and it's some years now that I'm doing trading systems and EA; I bought this system because I saw good reviews and they seemed to me to be sincere, so I decided to make some questions to Jim, the author; he answered and I asked also to see some screen shots of recent trades that he sent me. I don't like buyng systems or indicators qithout having the souce code because I want to see if the strategy behind it is sane or overfitted, anyway from signal I got in these few days I have, I see that the entry point make senso, also in comparison with other systems and indicators I use; I wote to Jim to express what I think and what could be done to improve the pactical aspects of the use of this EA, and I hope he'll geto these ideas; anyway, it's a bit early to tell something really sure, but so far so good, it seems to be a very smart system to buy. Well done Jim!
tomaseke,
Petřvald, Czech Republic,
Jul 3, 2018,

A system that doesn´t involve my feelings

I have tried trading commodities, stocks and currencies before but the problem I came across is that my emotions always got the better out of me and I kept losing. I decided I need a system that doesn´t involve my feelings and I have found it. The accuracy of this trading robot is very high and even after losses I still end up profitable. I also have a 9-5 job and therefore without this system I couldn´t trade on the currency market because I don´t have so much time to research.
madealyn,
Bacolod city, Philippines,
Jun 20, 2018,

It works for me... the signals are in pending order. I received more than 10 signals a day..
Eric Baker,
New York, USA,
Jun 18, 2018,

A Great System Well Executed

I was able to install this without a problem at all. Since I started using it, I see that it sends about ten signals a day. Over the past few months, I have had gains steadily outweigh the losses. Whenever I ran into difficulties, Jim was there to help me out with any difficulties.

Before I started using this, I always found currency trading to be a sort of intimidating thing to explore. With the tremendous amount of help available and the easy setup, I have really been able to utilize everything about it.
jorgethescorer,
Port Douglas, Australia,
May 2, 2018,

Would give it 10 stars if I could

I am a sceptic of fx robots but I tried this one and I am so grateful that I did. I doubled my account with this robot in a couple of months. And not through some high risk BS. It has proper money management advice and the signals use sensible stops. I would give it 10 stars if I could.
ModesteSky,
Perth, Australia,
Apr 25, 2018,

Very good at growing my account

I have been trying the system out for 2 months on demo and recently moved to a real account. There have been five or six signals every day. The demo account grew nicely in this time. There were some losing weeks but in total the gains far our weighed any losses. I had some trouble setting the orders on metatrader to start but am used to it now. I am looking forward to making some real profit. The first week on a real account went well and made around 220 pips. I will update progress later if FPA allow
Ryan,
Australia, Australia,
Apr 21, 2018,

I wouldn’t

Looks like nonesense, not sure why the rating is high here.
Fake claims of being rated independently - they are not.
Only performance record is from 2016 - nothing since.
assereab,
Egypt,
Apr 11, 2018,

No Good

Not Good at all, got my refund after one month trial , not recommended at all
this just a signal service u have on your pc not a trading system
seagate1955,
USA, USA,
Apr 6, 2018,

Be patient and let the system wait for a good trade

outstanding system , I would give it 5 out of 5 , . you must be patient and stay disciplined and forex trading . The 1000pip climber system will teach you to be patient. If your not patient, do not get into forex with the big boys .