1000pipClimberSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 10, 2019

Other websites of this company include http://www.climbersystem.com.

1000pipClimberSystem.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipClimberSystem.com on our forum

1000pipClimberSystem.com profile provided by 1000pipClimberSystem, Jan 24, 2017

100% rule based trading system - Become a profitable Forex trader
- Automatic trade detection with entry, stop loss and take profit values -

The 1000pip Climber System is a state of the art trading algorithm, designed to make it as easy as possible for you to profit from Forex. The system continuously analyses the Forex market, looking for high probability trading opportunities. Once identified the software will notify you visually, audibly, and via email.

ALL trade parameters are provided; entry price, take profit and stop loss. The system is easy to set up and is designed to be followed 100% mechanically – just follow the system and get results. This really is the simplest way to profit from the FX market.

Laurentiu Camelia,
Yokohama, Japan,
May 9, 2019,

Helpful service with positive return

1000pip Climber seems to be a good option for both beginner and experienced traders. I tested the trading system for a total of 2 months and was provided with good results at the end of the trial. There is the risk that this was an unusually good period but I am continuing to use the Forex system and will update if results start to deteriate.

There are some limitations with the Forex system which some trader may find are not favorable. For example, the trading system only works for USDJPY, EURJPY, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD and USDCHF. I like these pairs but some trader may like other pairs. In addition, signals from the system are only delivered by email and MT4 Push signal which is fast but if you are in low signal area could be less efficient than telegram or whatsapp.

My opinions in general are very positive of 1000 pip Climber sure there are some improvements that can be made but simple fact is that I made a positive return while using the signals and that is all that really matters.
Lesley,
Windhoek, Namibia,
Feb 18, 2019,

Excellent Signal machine

Hi all,

I would honestly just like to say that 1000pip system is a very risk managed system , not like some b.s. that one uses with massive risk that might blow your account. Some may say it's nothing but a signal machine..honestly in forex we are all in it to make money and if you find something that can make you money while you get a chance to do other things you enjoy in life thats a good deal for me and Jim has excellent support.

Thanks Jim
Vincent,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Feb 15, 2019,

Very good system.

I have been getting a very good result from this system so far. I get all the signal not only through my computer and also on my phone as well. The pdf file really guides me a lot in order for me to understand the system and trade with it. Besides that, Jim is being very helpful with replying all my emails. He also did make me understand how to use the system better.
milind kumar,
Trinidad and Tobago,
Feb 15, 2019,

I have been using it for last week or so and I'm satisfied. It has made me think before I have been trading excessively. It does take time and is not made for scalping I would say. I would recommend this to beginners traders and also would request Jim to include more trading pairs that way we could get more signals as well!!!!!
Stephen,
Perth, Australia,
Jan 11, 2019,

Always happy to make PIPS and come out ahead.

I have just started to use this program. It came with a great manual that I read before I started to set up the program. It sends me alerts for trades in the 15 minute, one hour and four-hour timeframes. I have spent some time watching and then I started to place trades. I am happily surprised that the program wins more than it loses. I don't enter every trade and sometimes if there is news on I pull out early. To the most part though this trade works for me to date and I am very happy I found it. I only use small lots so as to take the emotions out of the trading. In my first three weeks of trading, I am up to my monthly target which is a humble 4% a month. There are no banks in my town that offer this sort of return so I am grateful and happy.

Steve.
Vitaliy,
Jena, Germany,
Jan 11, 2019,

advisable

I’m very impressed. The system works easy and at the same time is very effective. I just can advise this system.
Gary,
Queensland, Australia,
Nov 1, 2018,

A great service at very realistic price

There is no such thing as a perfect system. Results and success only come from practice and education, understanding of the fundamentals. That having been said I have used this system continuously "as a tool" together with my own due diligence since 2016. Over that term it has assisted me in successful trading well beyond that which I i could have imagined. It is in my view one of the best value for money systems out there and I highly recommend. Jim has always provided support when needed
almus,
Singapore,
Sep 29, 2018,

its easy to use and it works as promise, system also minimise lost . signal given is accurate will recommend it any traders.
Rudolf P,
Fribourg, Switzerland,
Sep 14, 2018,

1000PCS system will definitely become an allocation in my strategy portfolio. Any system which provides net profits with controlled risk and most of time closed positions during night is a 5 star system. Straight, easy to handle - good job - thank you Jim
Alessio,
Bologna, Italy,
Sep 8, 2018,

A system that make sense!

I'm a trader and it's some years now that I'm doing trading systems and EA; I bought this system because I saw good reviews and they seemed to me to be sincere, so I decided to make some questions to Jim, the author; he answered and I asked also to see some screen shots of recent trades that he sent me. I don't like buyng systems or indicators qithout having the souce code because I want to see if the strategy behind it is sane or overfitted, anyway from signal I got in these few days I have, I see that the entry point make senso, also in comparison with other systems and indicators I use; I wote to Jim to express what I think and what could be done to improve the pactical aspects of the use of this EA, and I hope he'll geto these ideas; anyway, it's a bit early to tell something really sure, but so far so good, it seems to be a very smart system to buy. Well done Jim!