ForexMentorPro.com (Dean Saunders, Mark Walton) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 23, 2018

Join live discussion of ForexMentorPro.com (Dean Saunders, Mark Walton) on our forum

N. Ireland, United Kingdom,
Jul 23, 2018,

5 star training by an experienced team.

The training works. The access to information works. The support from the team works. The response time to queries is well above average. The willingness to include as lifetime member also encourages participation. Not a fast buck system, but a steady drip that will yield a full cup for the patient.
Jun 12, 2018,

Forex Mentor Pro are the real DEAL

I've wanted to start forex trading for a few years now but all the research I had done made it seem near impossible to get started or find the right help. Forex Mentor Pro has made it so easy to learn with a lot of videos and also write ups every step of the way. There are different trading styles you can learn and the team is more then happy to help by being available in the members section or by email. I would highly recommend FMP to anyone looking to create a future from Forex. Cheers
Clinton
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 4, 2018,

So far i'm really happy with Forex Mentor Pro

I joined FMP on the 01Feb2018, and have covered both E2S and M2 training material. I like both strategies, but find I’m enjoying the M2 strategy at the moment as it currently fits with my daily timetable… my day job.
Both Marc and Pierre explain their strategies very well. And the course training material is very informative and easy to follow.

The FMP team have really opened my eyes to trading the bigger time frames. I am used to trading mainly 5 min, 15 min and 60min. This is really helpful if you are wanting to trade part time while holding down a regular day job.

I’ve been day trading via CFD and spread betting accounts for around 5 years now with limited to no success. I have had good times, bad times, blown a few live accounts, and made all the rookie mistakes.. And I'm starting to wonder if it had a lot to do with trying to trade the smaller time frames, and getting chopped up in all the noise?.. So I have become very frustrated. Desperately seeking a trading mentor. There is so much rubbish online it is very difficult for the average retail trader to gain proper education in this business.

So far Forex Mentor Pro seems like the real deal. I really like the way they go about their business, and it is clear that their goal is to teach others. Well worth the membership fee.
Australia,
Feb 5, 2018,

Hi from Lee in Brisbane. Just had to let people know that if you are looking to build up a skills and mindset that will enable you to consider Forex Trading as your primary source of income, and all the freedom that brings, then you cannot do any better than the guys and girls at Forex Mentor Pro. Marc and everyone at FMP in my experience have years of experience to share, the website and training is very user friendly and interactive, and the mentoring just fantastic. Every time I have contacted someone with a question, the response has come back within that day usually. These guys will absolutely get you where you want to go if you are prepared to put in the work. I feel very supported in this exciting journey to freedom. Thanks FMP for everything...Lee Hemmings
South Africa,
Jan 15, 2018,

Thank you FMP team you teach members how to trade based on set strategies and not on emotion. I do not regret signing up as a lifetime member.

Marc I want to thank you and the FMP Team for opening my mind and eyes as to what makes a successful Forex trader. Signing up as a lifetime FMP member was the best decision I have made. You and the FMP team teach us as members how to identify potential trades by following set rules/strategies. The decision to enter a trade is then made by myself. Unlike a previous trading company I joined as a member. Whilst there was an element of teaching you how to trade, they at the same time encouraged one to enter trades that they placed almost on a daily basis (money making scheme). The result being that one ended up following them blindly.
colorado, USA,
Nov 20, 2017,

forexmentor pro is the of all trading school

Hi Mr Marc Walton

I want to take time to tell you THANK YOU for your honesty,your well intentioned advise,your boldness to say things exactly like they are,and specially forexmentor pro is the best quality school in the world.
I recently joined forexmentor pro,I did not know what I am going to discover because I was a member of another school which I don't like their mentality of being rich so fast, so quick,(a bunch of scam), what forexmentor pro teaches ,is exactly what a beginner like me needed to learn.
I am living in USA, please let me know which broker that I should choose to open an account when I am ready to do so in order to be in the same page as the community or any other advise
AZ, USA,
Oct 22, 2017,

Finally Found The Right People, And The Right System...

I'm a member at Forex Mentor Pro and I've been spending all my time carefully going thru the training for the first time. I do know the basics as I spent thousands learning them from a company that's only interested in selling me more systems that don't work. But with that being said, I did learn the basics. That was December 1, 2016 and I am very serious about making a living trading. I spent my career as the owner of a trucking company until 2015 I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease so I can't do my job anymore. So I'm up everyday at 3 am Pacific time learning to trade so I can replace that income. After trying several trading systems, robots, and indicators, I've come to see that most of everything I've come across is just there to try and take your money. I'm so blown away by what you get here at FMP for $39 it's just ridiculous. There has got to be thousands of traders out there that are dreaming of the day when they could find the one system, the one company that not only has a proven system that has been working for years, but also actually cares about there students. I'm actually the lucky one I have found that one! You have an amazing system here at MFP that's very easy to learn and easy to implement. Spend a little time learning the system and you'll be ready to take trades that will win in no time. I've been here less than 2 weeks and I'm already taking trades that are winning. They have a fantastic forum of people here that are willing to help and a simple system that has been producing results for years. The fact is that I can even take some of the live trades that the pros here are taking and I'm starting to take full advantage of that while I'm learning here. I'm even considering taking live training from Pierre or Marc because I want to fast Track my trading. I HIGHLY recommend Forex Mentor Pro!

Michael P Schwartz
Miramar, Florida, USA,
Oct 1, 2017,

New student finding success with M2 system

Thanks Marc,
I  listened on my computer on my way to work this morning. That's the time I usually go to work. I watch the live sessions videos at night when I get home from work, but today I wanted to here it live.
I understand the M2 method and started to use it. I have also learned how to set up the Earth and Sky zone, but still working my way through when to enter a trade.
I am not getting Judith's system as yet, but taking it one step at a time.
I am trading much less trade using your M2 method. I have 5 trades in 3 weeks, all winners and have missed a few because they broke through resistance and never retested, but that's ok.
Thanks,  will stay in touch.
Australia,
Feb 11, 2017,

Brilliant service. One of the best forex organisations I have seen.
Excellent analysis and has helped me make over 23% gain for the month.
I will stress this is not the only information I use to trade but their system is spot on and I am very impressed so far with the site and people.
Well done
Cambridge, United Kingdom,
Dec 11, 2016,

Turned my trading around

I have been trying to trade for many years, and have a personal deadline which I need to try and meet to be successful. I've tried lots of courses, systems, indicators and every other type of trading magic bullet that you can think of, but none of them have come close to Forex Mentor Pro. The one thing that it does teach you is that there is no overnight success in trading, it takes hard work, dedication and commitment. To some extent it also takes repetition and structure, something that Marc and his team are very good at providing. The regular webinars and trading sessions that are made available are extremely valuable and teach a level of discipline that you won't see in many other areas, and the style of trading is also far more relaxed as they tend to focus on longer term charts.

I have to say had someone who almost gave up trying Marc has managed to turn my trading career around over the course of time of which I am extremely grateful. I wholeheartedly recommend, and personally I would recommend the lifetime membership, you certainly won't regret it.

Cheers, Andi