ThinkMarkets.com (was ThinkForex.com) Review Visit site

Updated: May 17, 2019

ThinkMarkets is a forex broker. Think Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile trading currency platforms. ThinkMarkets.com offers over 25 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Information

KESHA,
TORONTO, Canada,
Apr 2, 2019,

SCAM BROKER!!!!

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS BROKER. THEY ARE A SCAM BROKER. THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY REGULATED, ITS A FRONT. THEY ARE NOT FCA APPROVED. ONCE YOU REGISTER YOUR TRANSFERRED TO SOME OFFSHORE ACCOUNT WHERE THEY CAN NOT BE TOUCHED IF YOU TRY TO SUE THEM. IVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR 6 MONTHS AND IVE EXPERIENCED THE MOST "SLIPPAGE" EVER. MY ORDER WOULD GET CLOSED OUT BEFORE IT EVEN TOUCHES MY SL. WHEN I ASKED THEM ABOUT IT THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIGH VOLATILITY AND SLIPPAGE AND IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. I DID MY RESEARCH AND FOUND OTHER PEOPLE WERE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AND LOST ALOT OF MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER WITH THEM. I REMOVED ALL MY MONEY FROM THEM AND LEFT. YOU WERE WARNED !!! THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED !!!
TonyP,
Newcastle, Australia,
Mar 7, 2019,

Quick withdrawals

Super quick withdrawals which is a pleasant change from my other brokers that hold up my withdrawals for all sorts uncomprehendable reasons.
Expat,
Pattaya, Thailand,
Feb 15, 2019,

Excellent broker for fx and indices

Excellent broker for fx and indices

I do around 90% of all my trading through Thinkmarkets over two accounts, mostly fx and indices. I do trade some physical stocks and options with IB but Thinkmarkets doesn't offer those. I can be fairly punchy in my trade sizes ( eg 200 lot clips on E/$ ) which not all brokers like, especially the ones who claim to be ECN. The spreads and execution on the markets i trade with Thinkmarkets however are great ( as is the customer service ), mind you I steer clear of trading the news or on rollover - no pro trades then. I have recommended a few trading buddies to Thinkmarkets and will continue to do so.
Joseph,
Feb 11, 2019,

Great broker.
Good spreads and great customer service.
My relationship manager is very helpful.
lee,
Korea, Republic of,
Jan 30, 2019,

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM STEFAN PASHALIYSKI.
worst customer service agent. i am a new customer looking to open an account. spoke to this agent twice. i asked what sort of documents needed. NEVER give me any straight answers. give me different email addresses to email and find out information myself. i came back again a couple of hours later, ask again. said he will email me the details. waited for 3 days. no response.
completed my application with the help of another agent. came back a couple of hours to check. unfortunately, spoke to this agent again today. AGAIN, give me a generic response, " wait 24 hours for a email response"
WORST AGENT EVER.
Reply by ThinkMarkets Support submitted Feb 11, 2019:
Hello Mr Lee,

Firstly we want to apologise for your recent experience and delay in processing your account application.

We can see your trading account is now active and your account manager will be in contact shortly.

We appreciate your feedback and we will take your comments onboard.

Aiden Millar,
Belfast, United Kingdom,
Jan 19, 2019,

Fast easy withdrawals. good spreads. well regulated.

very good broker.
Fast withdrawals and good execution.
cant complain,,,platform always up in news etc.
beyond me anyone can complain. They are super.
Kathy,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Jan 5, 2019,

The market was running but my orders were ignored so I lost more than US$100k

The advantages of thinkmarkets are cheap fees, good customer services and withdrawal, but I had a problem around USA market time, 9:30AM-9:30PM GMT time, 26-Dec-2018 that leads to my loss more than US$100k.
At that time, the market was still running (price was moving), but the system ignored any action such as:
- Take profit or stop loss price of sell orders. At the take profit/stop loss, the system didn’t stop it
- Close/amend the orders. When I close, it shows “request is rejected due to lord….”
- Buy pending orders were not triggered. Again, the system didn’t trigger these orders even the price passed over
After that, I must asked “the live chat” to close all inc. the pending orders, anyway they cannot be triggered by the system.
When I email them with all testimonials including chat transcipts, screenshot. They answered: “my orders were rejected due to low liquidity”. I replied: “I couldnot close it due to low liquidity, so why your live chat employee can close it” and still waiting for their feedback.
Note: most of my friends also had this situations and lost from 10k-100k at that time.
Btw, my accounts are: 10027586 Interceptor, 10027976 (MT4), 10026360 (interceptor), and 10028738 (MT4). And this was happened because the market suddenly changed.
Reply by ThinkMarkets Support submitted Jan 9, 2019:
Hello Kathy,

Thank you for your message and your feedback. We are currently in the process of reviewing your trade queries from 26th December and will be in contact with your shortly.

Abu jad,
Dec 21, 2018,

Favorite broker

Still my favorite broker till now .
No issues since 2 years. Best support so far.
Spreads are good but not perfect
Stock Trader,
Brisbane, Australia,
Nov 29, 2018,

Commission free stock trading

Opened an account to trade stock CFDs, i thought they must have had a promotion on as they do not charge any commissions what so ever for trading stocks. I did contact one of their reps and they confirmed that commission free on stocks was here to stay. It's great, i can trade as little or as much as i want without getting hit with commission tickets and go long or short. For the past month I've been day trading US stocks, the volatility has been great and i can be in and out of trades all the time. They do need to increase the number of stocks they do as it is limited to the big names only. I've also started hedging via their US indexes, still trying to find the perfect strategy!
Reply by ThinkMarkets Support submitted Jan 9, 2019:
Hello Stock Trader,

Thank you for your feedback. We have passed on your suggestion regarding increasing the number of stocks offered.

Khalid,
Nov 26, 2018,

Very competitive

Good broker , very competitive spreads! No complaints , just great service :-)