ThinkMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 15, 2019
Formerly ThinkForex.com

About ThinkMarkets.com

ThinkMarkets is a forex broker. Think Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile trading currency platforms. ThinkMarkets.com,offers over 25 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD:(40+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of ThinkMarkets.com on our forum

Sep 8, 2019,

Don't trade shares from Thinkmarkets

Thinkmarkets advertise tight spreads and no commissions for their CFD shares. The reality is the spreads for shares can be $5-15 per share. The execution price for buy orders can be $5-15 above the daily high for the stock.

On some stocks the share order can altered to higher volume like 100 times higher. For example, if you place an order for 2 Xiaomi shares, upon execution you purchased 200 Xiaomi shares not 2 shares.

The stocks they offer for trading DO NOT pay dividends.

BE WARNED, Thinkmarkets is deceitful
Cluj, Romania,
Aug 26, 2019,

OVERALL A VERY GOOD BROKER

I read the reviews before opening an account with them, and then now when I stopped trading with them.
I agree with all the positive reviews, and of the negative ones only partially with those regarding slippage.
I have a mini account for testing trading strategies, for about 2 years everything went very well. Recently I faced a problem with some orders opened at unrealistic prices, followed by huge slippages for S/L. I completed a request for investigation, promptly and fairly they confirmed that the trades were erroneously opened due to AUDUSD spike and they refunded me. I stopped trading just because it wasn't suited, I mostly placed buy stop orders that were risky at spikes.
The problem with spikes at market opening seems to be trying to solve it, they changed Market Close 23:55 (GMT + 3) on Fridays $ Market Open 00.03 (GMT + 3) on Mondays.
Withrawal was fast and no commission.
Overall a very good broker.
Ar,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 13, 2019,

MASSIVE SLIPPAGE

As mentioned earlier I also experienced massive slippage out here. When I placed a stop order for a breakout. The order got executed way above my order level. Then afterwards the stop loss was also got executed way lower. I mean a bit slippage is normal but this is really insane. DAX breakout (stop order) executed 3.5 points above (350 pips) then stop loss again 2.5 points (250 pips) below. When I complaint about it they said a bit slippage is normal in volatile markets and I could fill in a form.
Samer,
Jun 10, 2019,

More than perfect

Ive been trading with ThinkMarkets since the beginning of the year , No issues so far
and when it comes to spreads they are No. 1 .
They have an amazing support thanks to Mr. Mahmood and the team in Dubai
KESHA,
TORONTO, Canada,
Apr 2, 2019,

SCAM BROKER!!!!

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS BROKER. THEY ARE A SCAM BROKER. THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY REGULATED, ITS A FRONT. THEY ARE NOT FCA APPROVED. ONCE YOU REGISTER YOUR TRANSFERRED TO SOME OFFSHORE ACCOUNT WHERE THEY CAN NOT BE TOUCHED IF YOU TRY TO SUE THEM. IVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR 6 MONTHS AND IVE EXPERIENCED THE MOST "SLIPPAGE" EVER. MY ORDER WOULD GET CLOSED OUT BEFORE IT EVEN TOUCHES MY SL. WHEN I ASKED THEM ABOUT IT THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIGH VOLATILITY AND SLIPPAGE AND IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. I DID MY RESEARCH AND FOUND OTHER PEOPLE WERE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AND LOST ALOT OF MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER WITH THEM. I REMOVED ALL MY MONEY FROM THEM AND LEFT. YOU WERE WARNED !!! THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED !!!
TonyP,
Newcastle, Australia,
Mar 7, 2019,

Quick withdrawals

Super quick withdrawals which is a pleasant change from my other brokers that hold up my withdrawals for all sorts uncomprehendable reasons.
Expat,
Pattaya, Thailand,
Feb 15, 2019,

Excellent broker for fx and indices

Excellent broker for fx and indices

I do around 90% of all my trading through Thinkmarkets over two accounts, mostly fx and indices. I do trade some physical stocks and options with IB but Thinkmarkets doesn't offer those. I can be fairly punchy in my trade sizes ( eg 200 lot clips on E/$ ) which not all brokers like, especially the ones who claim to be ECN. The spreads and execution on the markets i trade with Thinkmarkets however are great ( as is the customer service ), mind you I steer clear of trading the news or on rollover - no pro trades then. I have recommended a few trading buddies to Thinkmarkets and will continue to do so.
Joseph,
Feb 11, 2019,

Great broker.
Good spreads and great customer service.
My relationship manager is very helpful.
lee,
Korea, Republic of,
Jan 30, 2019,

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM STEFAN PASHALIYSKI.
worst customer service agent. i am a new customer looking to open an account. spoke to this agent twice. i asked what sort of documents needed. NEVER give me any straight answers. give me different email addresses to email and find out information myself. i came back again a couple of hours later, ask again. said he will email me the details. waited for 3 days. no response.
completed my application with the help of another agent. came back a couple of hours to check. unfortunately, spoke to this agent again today. AGAIN, give me a generic response, " wait 24 hours for a email response"
WORST AGENT EVER.
Reply by ThinkMarkets Support submitted Feb 11, 2019:
Hello Mr Lee,

Firstly we want to apologise for your recent experience and delay in processing your account application.

We can see your trading account is now active and your account manager will be in contact shortly.

We appreciate your feedback and we will take your comments onboard.

Kind regards,
The ThinkMarkets Team
Aiden Millar,
Belfast, United Kingdom,
Jan 19, 2019,

Fast easy withdrawals. good spreads. well regulated.

very good broker.
Fast withdrawals and good execution.
cant complain,,,platform always up in news etc.
beyond me anyone can complain. They are super.