ThinkMarkets.com (was ThinkForex.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 15, 2019

ThinkMarkets is a forex broker. Think Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile trading currency platforms. ThinkMarkets.com offers over 25 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

ThinkMarkets.com (was ThinkForex.com)

Join live discussion of ThinkMarkets.com (was ThinkForex.com) on our forum

Joseph,
Feb 11, 2019,

Great broker.
Good spreads and great customer service.
My relationship manager is very helpful.
lee,
Korea, Republic of,
Jan 30, 2019,

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM STEFAN PASHALIYSKI.
worst customer service agent. i am a new customer looking to open an account. spoke to this agent twice. i asked what sort of documents needed. NEVER give me any straight answers. give me different email addresses to email and find out information myself. i came back again a couple of hours later, ask again. said he will email me the details. waited for 3 days. no response.
completed my application with the help of another agent. came back a couple of hours to check. unfortunately, spoke to this agent again today. AGAIN, give me a generic response, " wait 24 hours for a email response"
WORST AGENT EVER.
Reply by ThinkMarkets Support submitted Feb 11, 2019:
Hello Mr Lee,

Firstly we want to apologise for your recent experience and delay in processing your account application.

We can see your trading account is now active and your account manager will be in contact shortly.

We appreciate your feedback and we will take your comments onboard.

Aiden Millar,
Belfast, United Kingdom,
Jan 19, 2019,

Fast easy withdrawals. good spreads. well regulated.

very good broker.
Fast withdrawals and good execution.
cant complain,,,platform always up in news etc.
beyond me anyone can complain. They are super.
Kathy,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Jan 5, 2019,

The market was running but my orders were ignored so I lost more than US$100k

The advantages of thinkmarkets are cheap fees, good customer services and withdrawal, but I had a problem around USA market time, 9:30AM-9:30PM GMT time, 26-Dec-2018 that leads to my loss more than US$100k.
At that time, the market was still running (price was moving), but the system ignored any action such as:
- Take profit or stop loss price of sell orders. At the take profit/stop loss, the system didn’t stop it
- Close/amend the orders. When I close, it shows “request is rejected due to lord….”
- Buy pending orders were not triggered. Again, the system didn’t trigger these orders even the price passed over
After that, I must asked “the live chat” to close all inc. the pending orders, anyway they cannot be triggered by the system.
When I email them with all testimonials including chat transcipts, screenshot. They answered: “my orders were rejected due to low liquidity”. I replied: “I couldnot close it due to low liquidity, so why your live chat employee can close it” and still waiting for their feedback.
Note: most of my friends also had this situations and lost from 10k-100k at that time.
Btw, my accounts are: 10027586 Interceptor, 10027976 (MT4), 10026360 (interceptor), and 10028738 (MT4). And this was happened because the market suddenly changed.
Reply by ThinkMarkets Support submitted Jan 9, 2019:
Hello Kathy,

Thank you for your message and your feedback. We are currently in the process of reviewing your trade queries from 26th December and will be in contact with your shortly.

Abu jad,
Dec 21, 2018,

Favorite broker

Still my favorite broker till now .
No issues since 2 years. Best support so far.
Spreads are good but not perfect
Stock Trader,
Brisbane, Australia,
Nov 29, 2018,

Commission free stock trading

Opened an account to trade stock CFDs, i thought they must have had a promotion on as they do not charge any commissions what so ever for trading stocks. I did contact one of their reps and they confirmed that commission free on stocks was here to stay. It's great, i can trade as little or as much as i want without getting hit with commission tickets and go long or short. For the past month I've been day trading US stocks, the volatility has been great and i can be in and out of trades all the time. They do need to increase the number of stocks they do as it is limited to the big names only. I've also started hedging via their US indexes, still trying to find the perfect strategy!
Reply by ThinkMarkets Support submitted Jan 9, 2019:
Hello Stock Trader,

Thank you for your feedback. We have passed on your suggestion regarding increasing the number of stocks offered.

Khalid,
Nov 26, 2018,

Very competitive

Good broker , very competitive spreads! No complaints , just great service :-)
Goran,
Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro,
Oct 28, 2018,

ThinkMarkets have been great to me

ThinkMarkets have been great to me. Excellent service, good suite of products, fast payments processing. Recommended to a few friends of mine
Ted,
Adderley, Bahamas,
Aug 5, 2018,

Professional brokerage , fast execution and advanced platform

Been trading with these guys for years and so far havent found anything better . Ive been through serveral brokers and TM has the best service , speed and platform options.

withdrawal is same day and deposit instant.
I stopped using MT4 and then moved to their new platform Tradeinterceptor.
Kim,
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 14, 2018,

Good broker!

Good broker! they have a lot of currency pairs and you can hedge. Can trade crypto and gold too