ThinkMarkets.com (was ThinkForex.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 7, 2018

ThinkMarkets is a forex broker. Think Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile trading currency platforms. ThinkMarkets.com offers over 25 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

ThinkMarkets.com (was ThinkForex.com)

Join live discussion of ThinkMarkets.com (was ThinkForex.com) on our forum

Adderley, Bahamas,
Aug 5, 2018,

Professional brokerage , fast execution and advanced platform

Been trading with these guys for years and so far havent found anything better . Ive been through serveral brokers and TM has the best service , speed and platform options.

withdrawal is same day and deposit instant.
I stopped using MT4 and then moved to their new platform Tradeinterceptor.
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 14, 2018,

Good broker!

Good broker! they have a lot of currency pairs and you can hedge. Can trade crypto and gold too
Malaysia,
Jul 3, 2018,

Happy so far

Good broker with local deposit facility. Helpful staff that don’t apply high pressure. Happy so far, my friends happy to.
Wellington, New Zealand,
Jun 15, 2018,

Very supportive team

After a couple of frustrating years trading with other brokers it has is refreshing to be dealing with an honest, professional team. Adam my account manager has been great in guiding me along the way, keeping me on track and building my confidence and knowledge. Their support team is very friendly and responsive whenever I’ve needed them as well. Keep it up.

I would recommend ThinkMarkets to any trader.
Apr 5, 2018,

Been Looking for a While

I have been trading with ThinkMarkets for a little while now and after trying out a few other brokers I have decided ThinkMarkets is the best fit for my trading. My application approval was easy and their support was helpful with my system setup. Could not ask for more.
Male, Maldives,
Apr 4, 2018,

Had a very pleasant experience

Had a very pleasant experience with them! Deposits and withdrawals went well.
i could even deposit with BTC
Galle , Sri Lanka,
Mar 29, 2018,

Nice portal and friendly staff

I had a question about deposit and chat representative was very friendly. Deposited and traded successfully! Nice portal!
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 8, 2018,

They offers a buggy app Trade Interceptor, I am OSX user. So far they were the only Forex site with support for OSX app. I thought let's see it looks like MT4. I put 260 USD by Skrill, because their registration process requires deposit money.

I use 1-Click trade most of the time, they had this as well. While I was placing Buy order price went to far behind the 1-Click buy button. And yes their 1-Click button on the right side and you can't move you. You can disable/hide this. That individual trade cost me 185 USD.
Newcastle , Australia,
Feb 22, 2018,

Switched to them

I have an account under their ASIC license. I switched from another ASIC broker to this broker after Trump, I switched as I didn't like the fact other brokers changed margin requirements on simple fx pairs during that time. The account has been operating as I expect. Unfortunately any trading losses have been due to my bad trading decisions.

I would have liked to be informed when I qualified for a Pro account. I only found out some months later after qualifying. The pro account has tighter spreads so I could have saved myself some $. All in all think markets has been a very good broker with no complaints from me.
Calgary, Canada,
Feb 20, 2018,

Ive been with them for 2 weeks now. i did my first withdraw and it took them only 4 hours to process. Live chat is amazing. great customer service.