GPSForexRobot.com (Mark Larsen) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 10, 2018

The GPSForexRobot MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The GPS Forex Robot automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on live accounts by the Forex Peace Army™ The GPSForexRobot.com forex robot version 2 claims to offer a trailing take profit feature.

GPSForexRobot.com (Mark Larsen)

Join live discussion of GPSForexRobot.com (Mark Larsen) on our forum

Crimea, Russian Federation,
Jul 3, 2018,

Stable

Hello. I'm Nastia from Crimea. I bought robot at January. I don't like that they have sent me a message from "gps robot" but after that they answered "Antony here". Moreover they fixed some problem for me. It's good that they learn on their mistakes. Maybe it's not important like trading but during first 6 weeks gps robot was just perfect, only profitable trades, like it predicted the future. But the main problem it was that gps robot was slow. I again contacted Antony and explained him that with such profitabe speed I will have oppotunity to pay my rent but I want to have more. They provided my answers with some details and helped on vps currently gps generates more but I always want more and more. In any case i happy to use it. It covered it's price several times. I used other robots and only two on them was ok it's gps and manual trading from investor. So currently I happy and can give 5 stars. But guys, come on, I know that you can do more. Just don't want to wait too long to get more profits.
Middle East, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 20, 2018,

Great robot, be patient and test it adequately, you will be amazed!

Good day All, After reading some of the reviews, I felt it necessary to add a comment. I first started with GPS robot in July 2017. At first I was not impressed and wanted a refund. However, they convinced me to be a bit more patient. I will admit, my emails would at times take days for a response, They took the time to answer my questions over the first 4 months. I am now running it on 3 different brokers with stable results which reasonably match theirs. They are very open in sharing their verified accounts on MyFxBook, which many EA developers do not have. My advice to everyone not convinced of the power and stability of GPS is to be patient and take the time to test it properly before rushing to judgement. It is the BEST robot I have seen in my 10 years of forex.
Sliema, Malta,
Apr 16, 2018,

Works

One of the few FX bots I tested in my career that actually work on the long run!

Pleased with the performance although it is a little less than advertised.. but hey.. profit is profit so with current ups and downs in cryptos i am happy to have something stable and profitable!.. so 5 stars!
San Antonio, USA,
Apr 10, 2018,

Very Pelased with product

I am very pleased with Results Overall
Bought product in November 2017 and by now my account is 25%. I would expect more but seeing market conditions, 25% is really good.
Yes, I was trading with small amounts the first month because I was really hesitant but after a month I got confident and increased little bit position size.

SAO PAULO, Brazil,
Apr 4, 2018,

GPS solved

I was able to solve the problems with the support, my emails were going straight to the spam box, after reading my emails they helped me and they were helpful and polite, I now give 5 stars

Mar 18, 2018 - 1 Star
the support is terrible, the emails do not respond and when they respond it takes weeks !!! Worst service I've ever had
Saint-petersburg, Russian Federation,
Jan 24, 2018,

Easy to install, good support, stable results

I have been following this ea here already 3-4 months. I trust fpa so i beleive in the published results and it surprises me. It has been working for a long time and the most important thing it is stable. That is wht i decided to try it.
In december i finaly decided to buy this ea. I cant do it for a long time because of some problems with payment. I contact their support but rhey could not solve my problem long enough. Finally i got it.
After buying i got access to member area. I did not like that they are forcing to trade their broker because i would like to trade my. But after talking with support the explained that i can use my own.
Finally i installed and already made 6%. Not very often trades but probably it was connected with the holidays. I like it for now. Good support and easy to install.
Telfes, Austria,
Jan 3, 2018,

thought it's a scam too but seems good

I was surprised by the negative reviews here... First i thought it was a scam too but i checked FPA tests and they showed 290.8 days and +424.714% profit so far so that alone is pretty good.

I started trading in August and so far so good. Support has been pretty slow but very helpful when they finally responded i got my EA running. So far it made 46.67% profit till this date on my live account, so cant complain.

will update my review later with more results!
Savona, Italy,
Dec 28, 2017,

99% scam

After 2 weeks the EA opened just 1 trade and closed it negative with no reason after like 30 seconds.

I've asked for the refund and they've changed my "Refund Request" to "Support Request" like 10 times, everytime telling me a bunch of excuses (like "we are donating lot of money to charity all around the world so please don't ask us to refund you) and trying to make me change mind.
The last try was fantastic, they offered me FOR FREE another theyr EA they sell for 5.000$, plus another EA collection and the access to a "secret area website" full of courses etc.... who can refuse this opportunity ??!?!

I said for the last time "no thanks" and finally they made the refund.

Anyway, the bot doesn't have any personalizable setting to try made it to work like you want. The only thing you can do is apply it to the chart, set the risk paramenter and wait for "someone" to send a trade signal from somewhere to the EA. Backtest is also disabled, so... pretty suspicious.

I don't recommend this EA
New Jersey, USA,
Sep 7, 2016,

Trying to get refund

Now trying to get refund and I am being ignored. I never leave bad reviews unless necessary but this is a bad company.
Nj, USA,
Jul 25, 2016,

I need help with this robot. I have been trying to contact support with no response for over a week.