WallStreet-Forex.com Review Visit site

WallStreet Forex Robot+2.2574.2+420.438

Special offers

Coupon code

Special 20% Discount

This is a coupon code for 20% discount from the regular price of WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution. The robot comes with +2 bonus robots!

• Code 20FPACC
  • Expires Jun 30, 2018
Get deal
28 traders already tried
Coupon code

Special $50 discount for WallStreet Forex Robot!

This is a coupon code for $50 discount from the current price of the most popular forex robot - WallStreet Forex Robot.

• Code 50FPACC
  • Expires Jun 30, 2016
Get deal
Expired, but might work

Join live discussion of WallStreet-Forex.com on our forum

WallStreet-Forex.com profile provided by WallStreet Forex Robot, Jun 1, 2016

WallStreet Forex Robot is one of the most popular forex robot for the last 5 years. It was developed very long time from our forex specialists and developers. The robot has very complex successful trading logic. It is also equiped with very advanced exit system. Our company supported Wallstreet Forex Robot for the last 5 years and continue to support it in future. We have released a lot of new versions and we have made a lot of improvements and optimizations since the robot official launch. Now all WallStreet Forex Robot get 2 bonus robot: WallStreet ASIA and WallStreet Recovery PRO completely free.

WallStreet ASIA: it is an Asian session scalper. it is completely new strategy based on the main product and adapted to trade only during the Asian session. The current results are very good and can be seen on our official website: http://www.wallstreet-forex.com

WallStreet Recovery PRO: it is a modified version of WallStreet Forex Robot.  The main difference between the two robots is in the way that the opened trades are being managed. WallStreet Recovery PRO never close the trades on loss, only on profit. It is equiped with advanced recoery system whcih recover any negative trade in profit. The current results are very good and can be seen on our official website: http://www.wallstreet-forex.com

Göteborg, Sweden,
Dec 21, 2017,

very slowly it will erase the funds unless disabled

there is a lot of win trades with a tiny profit
the loss trades are few but Big enough to erase all the tiny winners.
custom settings are obviously overrided
Reply by WallStreet Forex Robot submitted May 15, 2018:
Dear PeterH,
WallStreet 2.0 Evolution has a very complicated trading logic. It is difficult to users to understand how it works. What you said is not true. We are aware that users expect positive results immediately but you have to agree that forex market is very volatile and the robots cannot win always. It something normal to have poor results for short period of time. One more thing WallStreet 2.0 Evolution comes with +2 bonus robots WallStreet ASIA and WallStreet Recovery PRO. Their performances are very good too. If you follow all our instructions your success is guaranteed. Please check our website and you will see the live results of the robots on our real money accounts.
Mar 2, 2017,

no success with ws evo but got some with evo recovery,,so still trading it on my live acc at very low risk .5 along with another good ea at low risk too,having success thus fa for the last 8 months
Larnaca, Cyprus,
Jan 9, 2017,

Fair Company

I've tested WallStreet 2.0 Evolution for 60 days and was not satisfied with the results. Sometimes there was a series of successful trades that was then "compensated" by a bigger loss trade.

My results looked like some of the profiles on MyFxBook but unfortunately not the successful ones.

The refund via ClickBank worked perfectly and very fast so the company is quite fair and it's not risky to try the product. I was offered before to get alternative products or an extended test period which is only fair.
Edmonton, Canada,
Apr 19, 2014,

Hi,

Please note that I received response from Wall Street-Forex Team. I have copied and pasted here. 1 year ago I purchased through Click bank. After seeing the not-good results, I claimed refund and I got it. Subsequently,I keep watching this product review here.After seeing some good reviews (5 stars) I tempted to buy. This time I purchased through AVANGATE. They do not offer Refund guarantee like CLICKBANK. So, we have to depend on Wallstreet Team only for refund. I got a reply from Wallstreet saying for second time purchase the 60 day backup guarantee is not valid. See their response below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear RAVI CHANDIRAN,

We are very sorry to hear that you want a refund.

We checked your profile and we found that you have gotten a refund before. Now you ask for refund for the second purchase of WallStreet Forex Robot. Since this is your second purchase we cannot refund your order due to our terms and conditions.

Here is a quote from our terms and conditions:

"Customers, who have purchased WallStreet Forex Robot for the second time, after they have already been refunded once, cannot be refunded again - since a second purchase of the product is made, we consider that the customer is happy with the product."

During your second purchase you have automatically agree with the above terms and conditions.

Here you can read our terms and conditions: http://www.wallstreet-forex.com/terms

If you have any problems using our product our team will be happy to help you. Just tell us more about your experience with WallStreet Forex Robot and we will try to give you detailed instructions and settings for successful trading with the robot.

To reply to this message please use the following direct access link to Support page of your account.
Direct link: http://www.wallstreet-forex.com/account/support/view/754b8fde508be74748bb02907c2409d9

Sincerely,
WallStreet Forex Robot Team
www.wallstreet-forex.com
Colorado Spings, USA,
Nov 22, 2012,

I ran Wallstreet for approx 6 months and never made a dime, real account. It will go along and hit one wining trade after another but turn around and loose everything it made in one trade. It has a tendency to buy or sell at exactly the wrong time and it won't stop the losses, if the market change happens quickly. It hasn't been rare to wake up and note I was a few hundred in the hole and the trades were still active at a considerable loss. I would seriously consider staying away form this EA.
Arizona, USA,
Aug 14, 2012,

I'm still using Wall Street as my main EA and I STILL like it a lot. It earns a nice profit for me automatically. It may not be the best EA out there - but it's one of the best I've found - and I've looked at almost every one of them.

2011-06-07 5Star Love this robot! Been using it successfully for over 2 months. It's like having an ATM machine popping money out while you sleep. It's not going to make you a millionaire but nonetheless it is one of the best around I've found if you want completely automatic trading. BUT DON'T TRADE the U/CHF. That pair has been a constant loser!
, Italy,
Jul 11, 2012,

Very bad results on Alpari, 4xp (ECN)demo accounts and on a real account. You can get some temporarily good results but once every 10 transcations you loose quite a lot by hitting the default stop value at -90 or -120 pips.
of course the support team always says it's up to uyou, your settings, your Broker.

If you backtest on the same period of time the results are different from what you get in "live account".
Since it's a software i can't understand differente performances in backtest versus live accounts.

SO DO NOT BUY IT!!
texas, USA,
Feb 21, 2012,

This is a follow up to my earlier review in August. After much experimentation and testing, I am happy to report that this is the best EA that I have purchased. I have tried dozens over the last several years, but none have produced profits like the Wallstreet. If you use the default pairs you will likely lose money. I have incorperated the most profitable 8 pairs over the last 9 months and I have them set to Close only on Profit and Recovery Mode True. I am getting 15 to 30% return per month.

2011-08-31 2Star Excellent results on the demo, so I decided to buy 2 licences and use it live with 2 brokers. Both are underwater after 2 months. The gains are meager and the losses, although infrequent, are huge. It struggles to get near break even, and then gets clobbered by a bad trade. It is not unusual to have 8-10 winning trades in a row, only to have them wiped out with 1 trade. I have a demo and a live account with the same broker and the results are quite different. There seems to be a knack for the live account to miss good trades, but it never misses the big loss. The demo is up 45% after 2 months, and the live account is down 15% over the same time period.

The results are far below expectations, and I would advise against purchasing this EA. Customer service's only response was that others were making profits--no advice on how to get there.
, Sweden,
Nov 9, 2011,

No refund from the WallStreet Forex Robot Team.

In July I bought 3 licenses for the WallStreet Forex Robot. Altogether 399 dollar. However refund within 60 days if you aren’t satisfied.
However, the Robot performed badly during the next two months. Therefore the 59 day after I bought the robot I decided to claim a refund. The refund could be claimed both the 59 and 60 day after the buying. Of course I took in the GMT in consideration and after the exact time of day, in accordance with GMT I should have 46 hours before the time for refund passed out when I send a mail and specified why I claimed the refund, totally in accordance with the manifestations’ made by the WallStreet Forex Robot Team at the time for buying the licenses.
After about three days I got an answer from the WallStreet Forex Robot Team.:
“We are sorry to hear that you want a refund. We checked your order and we found that the period of 60 days money back guarantee has already expired. Your order is from 29/07/2011 and now it is the 61st day. We are really sorry we cannot accept your refund request. Sincerely,
WallStreet Forex Robot Team
www.wallstreet-forex.com”
I did answer and explained that the refund claim was made nearly 48 hours before the time for refund went out. Much to my surprise I got the following message:
“We understand you completely but you should try to understand us too.
According to our refund policy you must ask refund within 60 days but not at the last day. The reason is the time difference. After 60 days we cannot refund your order it is impossible. The system of Plimus doesn't allow us to make a refund after 60 days. Accept the fact that you are late. You blame us that we have not processed your message yesterday. You must not expect all of your requests to be processed immediately. It is impossible. Our support team is busy with many other requests and tasks. We are sorry we cannot accept your refund request.”
Especially the “explanation”: “You blame us that we have not processed your message yesterday. You must not expect all of your requests to be processed immediately. It is impossible. Our support team is busy with many other requests and tasks.”
In other words if you want a refund from WallStreet Forex Robot Team, you can’t be sure if they bother to read your mail. Or if they have read and is a claim for refund the answer time can be two days, may one or two weeks or more; and for you – no refund.
It’s impossible to tolerate and I hope the trader, active in The Forex Peace Army will take notice. For me it’s a kind of the worst SCAM and I will go further with it during The Forex Peace Army.
Sep 23, 2011,

At first, I used this EA based on default/recommended settings. I did NOT get good consistent results on my live account. I then did the following: 1) I switched "Recovery Mode" and "CloseOnlyOnProfit" to true, and 2) I trade the top five pairs from the "all pairs test" from the independent test at forexverified.com. I've had nothing but great success so far. 10+% gain in less than a week. 32 trades. 100% winners. Time will tell if this continues. Very satisfied SO FAR. I'll follow up with this review in a month.