Forex Peace Army is famous for its largest collection of forex brokers reviews since 2005

Popular brokers accepting US traders

Rating 3.755 · 36 reviews
50+ Currencies Leverage 300:1 Minimum $250 MT4
All Broker Reviews >>

Recent Traders Reviews

Old profits adjusted (stolen) when asking for withdrawal of funds

by Jonathan

Thought I needed to share my experience with Coinexx here as I want to warn everyone. I've been trading here since May 2020. I was pretty satisfied and made overall until recently some good profits. When I wanted to withdraw my balance recently, a total of around 40k use, they suddenly suspended the..

Unfortunate event

by SL

I have used Turnkey Forex since April 2021 and had a first full withdrawal in August 2021, due to personal reasons. The trades during my first deposit with Turnkey has been a good experience, though the bank wire deposit and withdrawal took a long time (~3 weeks) but it was manageable, as it was not..

connection dropped at FOMC

by Nitro

Right at FOMC the mt4 connection dropped , thank god for mobile I was able to see my trades and use that to get out. Its now been 40 min and still my MT4 cannot connect to their server. This is not a demo account, this is a live account.
This is not the the first time this problem has happened..

Worst Forex, Binary, and Crypto Broker Scams Report

Over 5,000,000 Annual Visitors Enjoy

Shoulders of Giants

#2 world's best trader Jarratt Davis, famous forex educator Andrew Mitchem, European professional banker Sive Morten post their exclusive market analytics.

Read and prosper >

Performance Testing

Looking to buy EA, signals, or join managed account? We maintain Real Money forward tests for commercially available metatrader expert advisors, forex signals, and forex managed accounts.

Learn more >

Forex Traders Court

If you become the victim of the forex scam, Forex Peace Army will do everything in its power to help you get your money back. It's free and it helps to expose the scams, so other traders don't fall in their traps.

Visit court >

Forex Peace Army Services are FREE

We make money by displaying the advertisements, but we do not endorse any advertised product or service. Please make sure to read our reviews before giving your money to any company.

Join us now