• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheForexTradingCoach.com

General discussions of a financial company
Anyone have any experience with TheForexTradingCoach.com? 23 5 Star reviews from FPA, but I can't find a mention of it anywhere on any other forums.

anyone that try this system already?

can anyone that have been trying this system post their comment?
I am very interested to know more about this system. thanks.

I was a few day too late joining this forum for the 40% discount. Perhaps you may run the offer again? Very interested.
mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry to hear you missed out on the special promotion that I was running with FPA. As this was a "one off" promotion in conjunction with FPA, it is unlikely I will be offering such a discount on my course again. Feel free to contact me directly at andrew@TheForexTradingCoach.com if you would like any further details about my Forex Coaching Course. Don't forget you can download a free copy of my fantastic Lot Size Calculator that runs on any MT4 account via my website, it's a great tool and will save you a lot of time and also ensure you use a low risk money management approach to your trading.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Happy Trading,
Andrew

Andrew Mitchem
www.TheForexTradingCoach.com

Forex Trading Webinar - you are invited

Hi Traders,

I am holding a live webinar on Friday 14th December where I will be talking about my Forex journey from a dairy farmer 9 years ago to a full time Forex Trader, Forex Coach and Managed Accounts Manager.

The webinar will last around 1 hour and you will have the opportunity to ask me any questions you have. This webinar is designed for the beginner trader level, so if you've been trading for 1 year or less (or maybe you have not started trading yet) then this webinar will be perfect for you.

You can register by clicking HERE. The webinar will be held at 8:30pm New Zealand Time which is during the European session on Friday morning Europe time. If you cannot attend live, you can register and receive a copy of the recording.

Looking forward to seeing you on the webinar.

Happy Trading,
Andrew

Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Andrew Mitchem's System; Worth it?

Learning forex and looking for a trading system to learn as well. Andrew Mitchem's system sounds interesting....reliable, but not outrageous gains without risking too much of the account sounds right up my ally. But it starts at $2,000, and as a recent grad that's out of my range and I've heard the information is stuff you can gather from the internet for free.

Can anyone say if it's worth it, any trading systems you prefer to it, or more affordable or free comparable systems I should look into?

Hello,

I have a question about Andrew Mitchem`s trading course. I know he says(I haven`t bought it yet) that you trade and risk with 0.5% of your bank. And from what I saw from his performance over the years is that he makes an average of 26% per year ROI. My question is if I trade with 5% of my bank instead of 0.5% can I have bigger returns than 26% per year?
Thank you

Back