• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss InternationalForeignCurrency.com

General discussions of a financial company
what is the truth

will some one tell me the truth aboput this company 2 negatives get pulled now this awesome positive I wish people would stick to their guns is this a shadey company or what

Honest reply

I work for the company, and am willing to show the board any evidence or back up for our statements. Yes, there are sometimes situations that arise, but it is how they are handled that matter. Our two funds are exactly what we say they are. We have plenty of clients who agree. If you would like to down us or slander us make sure it is true, If not you can be assured we will take the neccessary steps including litigation for damages. We have lawyers on staff for the protection of our established name. People out there who tell untrue or misleading stories trying to extort capital from our firm is not acceptable to us. Warning to all the severity of this matter. We have no problem with Blogs and encourage the free publicity, however speak the truth providing documentation of such, As we are ready, willing, and able to do so. I am posting from outside the U.S right now and spend my time 50/50 between offices and dont need this aggravation as I am very busy. We have the utmost respect for the FPA and their mission but wish posts required documentation of proof of claims.

Back