• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMasterMethod.com (Russ Horn)

General discussions of a financial company
Lol only 750 copies will ever be sold. Have any of us not heard that before.

Yep totally agree, marketing hype to the extremes as usual, my view is when you see the cost of the system you realise that if you managed to sell that many copies, theres no need to trade for a living, its easier selling system after system.

But I am willing to be proved wrong.......

They're trying to ramp it up. cost $999 . Used to be most of the past systems sold from OldTreePublishing cost $67 or $97 via clickbank. You can see about 20 or more past systems and old websites from OTP in the past decade.

They saw that wealthinsideralliance.com is selling each of their systems/signal services for $1997 each with 90 day must-try-first before refund guarantee.

Russ Horn's new system Forex Strategy Master

To Administrator: Maybe this should become a new section

There are several ways of producing misleading ads for forex software.
The two commonest ways are cherry-picked charts selected in retrospect and fake broker reports of immense gains in minimal time.

Russ Horn (for whom I have had great respect previously) disappointed me by using a third deceptive way. His latest software Forex Strategy Master has been designated with the impressive title “Voted best FX system of the year”.
This expression is both misleading and meaningless unless accompanied by information on the following three points:
-- Who arranged the competition?
The sales organisation Old Tree Publishing?
-- Who were the voters?
“Beta traders” – Please specify that they are indeed independent and not just
inhouse traders affiliated with OPT.
OPT ads are always overenthusiastic about every new software they promote.
-- Which other systems were up for voting?
Including systems sold through OPT earlier during the year?!
If so we learn that other systems sold by OPT are not so good!

Well, that information is missing. Therefore the most likely explanation is unfortunately that the “competition” (if there ever was one) was an inhouse one, arranged by OPT and with no real up-to-date systems as competitors.

Furthermore it is inappropriate and unrealistic to show only dollar gains and not pips. Beginner traders will not know that the fanciful gains of many thousands of dollars will need a capital base in the order of $100,000.

Back