• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EAR16.com

General discussions of a financial company
yep... its another trader which dislike comments... and dislike discussing the risk.
he only want a good curve and a lot of newbie subscribers (persons who did not what's a risk)

also, I want to insure that withdrawing from the tier1fx broker is a reality
else the 10K$ invested account will cost more than the monthly fees of 300$ :)

Warning
To all my friends here
This person will not stop scamming traders from time time
every few month he comes with a new name of a product
His product is a complete scam,
always charges on a high monthly fee,
and makes you maybe 1% a week at maximum
He always put his test on a broker, and wants you to open an account with another broker of his choice to scam you.
His right place should be in a prison for the rest of his life
Stay away,
anyone know any information about him , please put it here to help international police arrest him.

One more thing: important : the tier1 broker is pure scam, many cases did not refund money to clients, not regulated from respected authorities. this broker and the EA provider are group of scammers.

PLEAS BE CAREFULL

Last edited:
To FPA : please do not remove my words
This is the second time I put comments and you remove, please do not help scammers to scam us
Warning to all traders
This person of this EA and some other EAs on his site is a professional scammer
from time to time he comes with a different name of EA to steal as much money as he can
He always put his test on a broker and asks you to open a real account with a different broker of his choice , to steal your money.
He always charges you monthly charges and does not generate any positive result at all, sometimes 1% a week or every 2 weeks,
His right place should be in jail, anyone know anything about him please put it here to help international police to arrest him.

One more thing: important : the tier1 broker is pure scam, many cases did not refund money to clients, not regulated from respected authorities. this broker and the EA provider are group of scammers.

PLEAS BE CAREFULL

I assure all FPA members that Tier1FX is a legitimate brokerage firm registered with MFSA and that the post from Patrichia is an illegitimate post made by a competitor firm.

Can we have some corroboration please?

I'm all in favour of exposing scams but I smell something unfair here. Can we please have real traders on here posting with real experience of problems with either EAR16.com or tier 1. Both their websites look ok. Results are good on live accounts not demo and the broker is properly regulated from their site and also from their regulator, you can check this online here Malta Financial Services Authority YoungChang and Patricha seem to be the same person and use same words. My guess is that some other broker lost business and here we have some sour grapes. I may be wrong but lets have some real proof please.

Hello
I am very satisfied.
EAR16 for me is currently the best EA provider.
Tier1fx is Serios and also pays off.
Ueberweisung EU-SWIFTZ. 02MT14061713xxxx YOUR REF: TT MTAGxxxx N BTR: EUR 400,00 /OCMT/EUR400,00/ /
MTHBMT006-084xxx-xxx BIC:MMEBMTMTXXX HOGG CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LT DHOGG CAPITAL INVESTMENTS xxxxxx,

Fxauditor

Thanks for drawing my attention to this thread and for requesting proof.

Patrichia

I don't think you are a competitor. I saw you going after a different EA alongside someone else. You probably didn't know that at least one person expressing the same views as you in that other thread appears to have a connection to EAR16. I think you really are trying to protect traders, and I do appreciate that. If you have grounds to be suspicious, state them as reasons for suspicion. If you have evidence of a possible scam, post the evidence itself.

On the other hand, giving no evidence while saying a broker or an EA is a scam and demanding that the FPA take action accomplishes nothing. If there's some issue with posting the evidence, use "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and include "Attn: Bill" near the top or in the subject line.

Everyone,

I am currently gathering more evidence of which EA sellers are anonymously trashing their competitors here at the FPA. When this is done, those companies will find themselves regretting their unethical conduct. If any of those people want save me some time and beg for mercy, confess now. I'll take that into account when deciding what to write in the warnings I put on the relevant review pages.

Tier1FX

Fxauditor

Thanks for drawing my attention to this thread and for requesting proof.

Patrichia

I don't think you are a competitor. I saw you going after a different EA alongside someone else. You probably didn't know that at least one person expressing the same views as you in that other thread appears to have a connection to EAR16. I think you really are trying to protect traders, and I do appreciate that. If you have grounds to be suspicious, state them as reasons for suspicion. If you have evidence of a possible scam, post the evidence itself.

On the other hand, giving no evidence while saying a broker or an EA is a scam and demanding that the FPA take action accomplishes nothing. If there's some issue with posting the evidence, use "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and include "Attn: Bill" near the top or in the subject line.

Everyone,

I am currently gathering more evidence of which EA sellers are anonymously trashing their competitors here at the FPA. When this is done, those companies will find themselves regretting their unethical conduct. If any of those people want save me some time and beg for mercy, confess now. I'll take that into account when deciding what to write in the warnings I put on the relevant review pages.

Thank you FXAuditor for articulating the notion of fairness and evidence based analysis. I have worked closely with Tier1FX in its development and can state with certainty that the allegations against Tier1 are false and defamatory and are the work of another broker. It is characteristic of firms whose business is exposed to competiton to lash out behind an anonymous post. I only hope that members and readers of FPA will think for themselves and not accept the defamatory remarks by some bozo as truth.

Patrichia: Your comments regarding Tier1 constitute defamation and all interested parties who think for themselves will read your posts with a high degree of suspicion.

Its funny that you can contact this vendor about any of their EAs and their support claims to know nothing about them. I think collecting the fees for the EAs is the least of their concerns as they may have a bigger picture in having clients fund an account? They also claim these EAs are monitored by humans but how can they be monitored and the support know nothing about them? That to me seems odd. It just seems that the vendor attempts to hide alot of information and they are selling high priced subscriptions with hopes you will fund a brokerage account so they make more money. Hard to tell if it is a scam or not but the performance will speak for itself. I would suggest that people use brokers they are familiar with.

Last edited:
Back