• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss UCVHost.com

General discussions of a financial company
This is pure scam !!!!!!!!!1 Traders avoid them.

I have gone through their web hosting services and decided to try them. I paid 35USD for transfer of 2 websites .Before transfer they told me it takes maximum 7-10days to complete transfer. After payment my sites were more than 12 days without been transfer. This process takes less than 48hrs with my previous host. I contacted ucvhost to refund me that I am not interested anymore with their services and they don`t want to refund e as they claimed on their site. They used cheap services to attract clients and rippe them off. Please avoid them if you want not to fall victim.
I attached here the copies of the transfer order transaction IDs from their site for evidence.
ucvhosting.png

Last edited:
UCVhost is down since Oct 17th, the VPS is inaccessible, the site down, no mail, no information, no whatsoever, silence and lost Tests, settings and life accounts.
Is there a way to proceed? to get refund?
Thanks for your suggestions Mike PB

Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:05 PM
To: DeWayne Dawkins
Subject: Server IP : 159.253.xxx.yyy

By chance I found your note on the net ucvhost.com
“ucvhost
All our servers have been taken over by Softlayer. Please contact Softlayer with your server ip.
Dwayne Dawkins ddawkins@softlayer.com
Paige Garcia pgarcia@softlayer.com
Please contact SoftLayer, an IBM Company 4849 Alpha Rd, Dallas, TX 75244 +1 866.398.7638 toll-free”

I gently ask you to give me access to my server IP : 159.253.xxx.yyy
MP

ANSWER
Oct. 25.2013
Due to no fault of SoftLayer, the services provided to our direct customer UCVHost (Rajat Khanna) have been terminated.
If you had services provided by UCVHost, please direct all questions and concerns directly to Rajat Khanna at rajatkhanna77@gmail.com or 585-301-4742. Sincerely, SoftLayer

AND
Oct 28.2013
At the request of Rajat Khanna, the services provided to UCVHost were terminated effective October 16th, 2013. Pursuant to SoftLayer policy, the data on those servers was automatically deleted shortly thereafter and is no longer available. If you paid for services provided by UCVHost, please direct all questions and concerns directly to Rajat Khanna at rajatkhanna77@gmail.com or 585-301-4742.

If you are interested in becoming a ‘direct customer’ of SoftLayer, please visit our website at Cloud Servers, Storage, Big Data, & More | SoftLayer IAAS Solutions
Sincerely, SoftLayer

AND
Mr RK does not answer any mails

Back