• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss YourForexMentor.com

General discussions of a financial company
Last reply To Cecil Robles

There are only three words that describe Cecil Robles services : unprofessional, unreliable and unprofitable.

Whatever you think my beliefs are about forex is totally irrelevant Cecil, actual facts are undeniable truth.

For people reading this thread go and Google Nick McDonald, FX Viper or Simpletrader.net, go and take a look at those performances and then you will easily forget about Cecil Robles and Dustin Pass and individuals like them as they are online marketers, they make money by selling stuff , period.

Do you need more reasons to stay away from them?, well, please DO NOT pay $2000usd to Cecil Robles for his software (you will end up paying $3000 or more and will see no profits, even if you do as Robles says 20% per year is not enough for the risks taken + expenses! )! I already paid the lesson for you.

Max Ramirez
Over and Out!

Back