• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BetterProfitEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Fxmole

Did the vendor allow you a free test or did you have to pay for this pleasure. :confused:

Hello BetterProfitEA.com

Fxmole account statement appears to show that the same "magicnumber" is being used on different currency pairs, and different "magicnumbers" for same type pairs on still "Open" orders, can you explain how this is possible. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Attachments

• ea.gif
    ea.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 8
Hello Fxmole

Did the vendor allow you a free test or did you have to pay for this pleasure. :confused:

Hello BetterProfitEA.com

Fxmole account statement appears to show that the same "magicnumber" is being used on different currency pairs, and different "magicnumbers" for same type pairs on still "Open" orders, can you explain how this is possible. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello ilearn2t
Vendor allow me to real test for my site Best Forex Robot Comparison
I didn't purchase for it.

About your magic number question.As far i understand, Better profit ea uses multi trade strategy,so thats why ea uses different magic number on same currency.
Same magic number on different currency pair is not effecting on trading,So its not an issue also.

Thanks.

Hello Fxmole

Yes, the vendor (programer) can code different "magicnumbers" into an expert advisor, for different functions, but the unique number is to identify each order, so does it not cause conflict if applied to different symbols (currency pair). :confused:

If the "unique" number is triggered to close a said order, will it not close all orders with the same number. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello Fxmole

Yes, the vendor (programer) can code different "magicnumbers" into an expert advisor, for different functions, but the unique number is to identify each order, so does it not cause conflict if applied to different symbols (currency pair). :confused:

If the "unique" number is triggered to close a said order, will it not close all orders with the same number. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

I don't think so.Because all tradings are running good in my real account.

Hello Fxmole

I'll wait until the "programer" explains this one :confused:

I believe the reason each order is assigned the "unique" number is for the software on the platform (terminal) to distinguish its functions from other expert advisors :confused:

Good luck
Liz

questions

Hello,
Thanks to vendor who allow me to test Better Profit EA on my real live account.Here is the details.

Pairs : EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY,USDCHF
Timeframe : 5M
Broker : Exness
Account : Real

Performance test : Better Profit EA | Best Forex Robot

Thanks.

hi fxmole
i noticed that you have a big loss in your real live account test ,
but in the vendor website there is no such loss in the statement ,
so which settings you are using ?
and do this robot have any protection in case of the price continue to move in the same losing direction ?
can we also use this ea with other pairs like audusd , eurjpy , usdcad ?
appreciate your help
regards

hello fxmole
i am a big fan of better profit ea although its using the martingale strategy but i have some questions which i hope you can answer :
- i noticed that you have a big loss in your better profit ea live test while the vendor dosent have such loss in his website statement , so which settings you are using ?
- can we use this ea with other pairs like usdcad , nzdusd , eurjpy and audusd ?
- how can this ea protect my balance if the price continue to move in the same losing direction ?
- does this ea need a periodic optimization or we can set and forget ?
- which ea is the safest from ( better profit , fx active ,best forex ea ) ?
appreciate your help
regards

Back