• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LangCapitalInvestments.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear LangCapital,
Do you trade manually or using robot? Do you have PAMM Service, so we don't have to pay your performance fee from our pocket since it can deducted from our profit automatically by Broker system?

Dear LangCapital,
Do you trade manually or using robot? Do you have PAMM Service, so we don't have to pay your performance fee from our pocket since it can deducted from our profit automatically by Broker system?
Dear
Be carful
This system has wiped different accounts.

Dear Patrichia!

Please verify your statement. I think it is very unfair to tell something without any proof.
ًWhat I say Is 100% correct, try yourself and you will see, I will get permission from my friend, once he agrees, I will put the proof here in few days.
Wish you good luck with this signal

ًWhat I say Is 100% correct, try yourself and you will see, I will get permission from my friend, once he agrees, I will put the proof here in few days.

Update 8 Nov. 2014
I promised you to put the proof here of the wiped account.
But I want to mention the following :
The signal provider had some e mails with the account holder, the signal provider said the reason for the huge loss is the broker of the account holder , and asked the account holder to change his broker, and promised him to make good performance when the broker will be changed, the account holder opened a new account with different broker, will give the new account to the signal provider again to manage it again as another chance trying to recover the huge loss he suffered, we hope they can do it.
Accordingly, I will not put anything here about this signal, giving another chance for recovery, but for sure, I will update here the result after sometime, either good or bad.
Thank you

IMPORTANT QUESTION TO THE PROVIDER OF THIS SIGNAL
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL TRADERS

WHY all your accounts on (myfxbook) are not verified, it is clear on top of my fxbook that :

1 - Track Record not verified
2 - Trading privileges not verified.

This what myfxbook says about (Track record not verified )

Verifying my track record (MetaTrader 4)

Since performance can be easily manipulated with MetaTrader accounts, we have created an automatic verification system.
The verification system will automatically check and eliminate any discrepancies, restore missing data, and recalculate your account.
This is done simply by supplying us with your MetaTrader investor password (Note: This is a read-only password to your account!) and server name - then our systems will connect directly to your broker several times a day to verify your results.
Trades which were deleted by your broker cannot be verified, so other metrics such as profit, balance, deposits and more are used to verify your account.

See also here what myfxbook says about (Trading privileges not verified )

This verification process ensures that you are actively trading the account and not using someone's investor password. However, this check is relying on the fact that your account's password wasn't stolen! In such case.

Dear Oksenboel

You asked me to give you proof.
The proof was given to you shortly by the signal provider himself, faster than what anyone can expect.
Thanks god we did not give him the second chance to wipe more of our accounts.

Dear Oksenboel

You asked me to give you proof.
The proof was given to you shortly by the signal provider himself, faster than what anyone can expect.
Thanks god we did not give him the second chance to wipe more of our accounts.

Another thing this scammer did
that he put many accounts on his (myfxbook) which he deleted after blown up.
He had one account only , he made different updates to the same account in different dates to show that they are many accounts with different results, while all are only one account. This is scam no. 1
But scam no. 2 which I mentioned already here few days ago as a question to him , of course he will never answer, but I wanted to warn people about it, that all his accounts on myfxbook, were not verified,
Please refer to my previous post about this point here.

Thank you

Back