• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueMonkeyEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I can't understand why this EA doesn't trade as often as you see in myFxbook live tests. Also there are so many micro-deposits & withdrawals I see over there? Are they required in some form for this EA to work properly? After setting this up, I checked it over 2-3 weeks & this EA recorded about 10% of the trades shown on myFxbook account. Does anybody know if any special settings are required?

I'd add that if the myFXbook page shows some manual trades, then we're better off taking signals from blueMonkey's team. :p 86% monthly return with 26.6% drawdown. WOW! :D

Drawdown is 39.4 % not 26.6
Go to analysis of FPA you will see the fact.
Good luck

Oksenboel
Firstly I will clear up, all the assumptions, you have made. I do not trade bluemonkey or any other robot on a demo account. It is a real account and if I loose
I loose my own money that I had to work hard for. I spoke highly of blue monkey at the start because the results were good, it is now the end of November and
no it has not emptied my account. What happens with this robot is that most of the time it trades profitably, but when it looses it looses big. It does change lot size to compensate, losses.
Somewhere above I saw that someone thought these were trades that were manually inputted but they are not. The system works like that. This Robot has had its tests turned on and off my times and what you cant see on the most recent test is that over a period of time you gradually build up a good profit over a period of maybe 4 to 6 weeks but then it losses a few small trades and makes a big trade to cover the losses and if this goes the wrong way, you the loose all the profit you made in the first place and some extra on top of that. I started with this robot and I had about 1300 in my account, it then worked up to over 1800 before dropping to 1200, it then worked up to 1600, then dropped to 1100, right now it is back up to 1850. But as you can see, it did not wipe my account as you hoped, but it has not doubled my account as I had hoped either. The reason I don't make much comments here any more is because, most of the comments for all the robots on FPA are negative but a lot of the time the people making them have not ever used the robot themselves. I am currently using, blue monkey, Keltner pro and Bringer all on real accounts but why bother to comment on how these products are performing, since if I say anything positive, all I get is sarcastic comments back from people like you, who cant bear to think that any forex robot even invented will ever made money.

Back