• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AraFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Asking About Your Regulations

Hello Sir,
Good day to you, i want asking about your regulations, that showing FSA (Financial Services Authority) Hunduras FSA (Financial Services Authority) Honduras Homepage.
ARA FX, S.A. | FSA

FSA Number100998
Comapany NameARA FX, S.A.
AddressEdificio SUTRASFCO, Avenida La Republica y 6ta. Calle
La Ceiba, Atlantida, Honduras
Email Addressasalia_ortega@yahoo.com
Phone+(504) 2443-2819
Principal Name
AuditorINVERSIONES EL PLANETA
Registration StatusActive

As I Know, FSA (Financial Services Authority) was a quasi-judicial body responsible for the regulation of the financial services industry in the United Kingdom between 2001 and 2013. Source Financial Services Authority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, FSA (Financial Services Authority) Homepage.

Can You Explain Me About FSA (Financial Services Authority) Honduras ?
Thanks You.

hello,, .. this is my experience of trading in arafx .. I get a bonus $ 50 of arafx in January then my account of the 3919 profit, but it turns out that profit can not be withdrawn because it exceeds of 3 months from the time the bonus is awarded.
I then negotiated again with the Customer support arafx, finally an agreement if the deposit account in 3919 profit will be ekuity with the new account and the profits from my trading can be drawn.
then I deposit $ 60 and $ 3,919 transferred to the new account. The new account is 700 and my profit I want to withdraw it turns a profit can not be withdrawn on the grounds it can not be withdrawn. This does not fit the initial agreement and disappointing at all for me.
I decided finally made ??a new account again with my capital initial deposit of $ 60 from me, until now has not been processed,, all images are under,, proof to me disappointing once prefisional management and work of this arafx, .. thank you in advance, hopefully nothing like I just made the experience. thank you.

my deposit at new account and bonus move at this account
Screenshot_5.jpg

my profit trade
Screenshot_6.jpg

my account disable
Screenshot_14.jpg

initial agreement with CS arafx
Screenshot_16.jpg
Screenshot_17.jpg

and the last time I filed a statement of withdrawal

Screenshot_18.jpg
Screenshot_19.jpg

I was very disappointed with how unprofessional arafx, arafx do not want to pay my profit :(

Hi, I have BAD experience with them too:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/37765-ara-fx.html

And for withdrawal Jeff Costa (their employee) wrote me on skype:

Hello ______, I understand your frustration and I do not blame you for being angry or upset with me. I am very sorry for this situation you are encountering. I know that what I say does not mean much to you at this point but I am in a similar situation as you. I am invested with AraFX, for much more than your $500, and I am concerned with the situation as well. Although the process is taking much longer than anticipated, I am confident this and some other issues will be resolved. I do not ask for any forgiveness as I understand why you may be upset. The only explanation that I can provide is that as a growing broker, we have encountered some difficult hurdles. I am one of the few employees who is fully invested in AraFX and I am disappointed with the situation as well. I understand this is no consolation for you, however I have not given up yet.

THIS IS ARA FX!!! THEY HAVE PROBLEM WITH 500 usd!!!

Back