• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss InstantForexSignal.com

General discussions of a financial company
to FPA Review

This provider has blown up customer accounts and currently does not provide any services.

Why the fpa still lists his good reviews on the site ?:confused:

Just to mention it and hope that things got more reviewed in here.

AL

This provider has blown up customer accounts and currently does not provide any services.

Why the fpa still lists his good reviews on the site ?:confused:

Just to mention it and hope that things got more reviewed in here.

AL

Companies change. Some get better. Some get worse. Some go out of business. If customers come back and leave followups, they can change their ratings. I'm not going to erase old reviews because a company improved or turned bad. If a company goes under, I'm not going to hide the opinions of prior reviewers.

If you see a dead company in the reviews that isn't marked as closed, just submit a "No Rating" review to let the review moderators know the website is down.

Since websites can go down temporarily, someone here will check it again a few days later to see if it's still down. If it is, then the site will be marked as closed.

Companies change. Some get better. Some get worse. Some go out of business. If customers come back and leave followups, they can change their ratings. I'm not going to erase old reviews because a company improved or turned bad. If a company goes under, I'm not going to hide the opinions of prior reviewers.

If you see a dead company in the reviews that isn't marked as closed, just submit a "No Rating" review to let the review moderators know the website is down.

Since websites can go down temporarily, someone here will check it again a few days later to see if it's still down. If it is, then the site will be marked as closed.

I see. Well the company in question is dead as a fish. The website is down already. I understand your suggestions since they make sense, but you see. There are tools available (like automated lokal link checkers) which could make it more convenient to check dead links from time to time so users do not need to report and you people of FPA save a lot of work.

However thanks for your kind response. As i stated above, the company is dead already.

AL

I only spotted your post while checking something related to efa-FX's account. I personally marked the company as dead just after replying to you.

Automatic monitoring is a possible option. With 3000 or so active companies, someone would need to set it up and actively follow the results. A way would need to be found to deal with false alarms caused by temporary failures as well as false alarms which could happen if a live site dies and is directly transferred to a parking page or is redirected elsewhere. If you can set up such a system, please let me know.

I only spotted your post while checking something related to efa-FX's account. I personally marked the company as dead just after replying to you.

Automatic monitoring is a possible option. With 3000 or so active companies, someone would need to set it up and actively follow the results. A way would need to be found to deal with false alarms caused by temporary failures as well as false alarms which could happen if a live site dies and is directly transferred to a parking page or is redirected elsewhere. If you can set up such a system, please let me know.

Sure but if you got already devs, its way easy for them to do it with this tool (if links are allowed here): Link Checker script | PHP | PHPDevel web scripts collection

I would not recommend to integrate it on your excisting site or DB since it can overload your box under certain conditions imo. However the above link may help you with your daily routine since it is configurated as a standalone tool.

Thanks. I'll show the link to the programmers and ask them if that or something similar could not only find dead links, but also parking pages.

Back