• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FapTurboEvolution.com

General discussions of a financial company
EVO Losses

Hi,

Some members have reported losses for last week however we must caution people from stressing over daily results. As with any system there will be losses. There is no system anywhere nor will there ever be such a system which wins 100% of the time. Last week many EA robots did not perform well. This is okay folks and we need to look at the longer term before we make an assessment on any FX trading robot.

Here are the results of one live account which AVI has been trading.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4059/avinewweek.jpg

As of this writing there is an update available in the download section of your Members area which deals with some minor bugs reported by members. Please refer to the the Members Forum for exact details of the latest version of FAPT Evolution.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
Carlo had a few questions. So far, I've left the running of the account to the Fapturbo Evolution people and they've done a great job.

I added $9000. The one small mistake they made was not increasing lot size to use this money, so the profits I've made so far are still based on the initial $14,980 and haven't used the $9k for any purpose. I hope that gets adjusted next week.

The means I've made a little over 40% profit on the initial $14,980. There have been losing days, but every time, FapTurbo Evolution has caught up and gotten back into profit pretty quickly.

I'm attaching a couple of Dukascopy statements to show how things are going.

Attachments

• Chuck FPA Dukascopy July 14 to 24.bmp
    175.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Chuck FPA Dukascopy July 28-31.bmp
    176 KB · Views: 19
Your settings

Carlo had a few questions. So far, I've left the running of the account to the Fapturbo Evolution people and they've done a great job.

I added $9000. The one small mistake they made was not increasing lot size to use this money, so the profits I've made so far are still based on the initial $14,980 and haven't used the $9k for any purpose. I hope that gets adjusted next week.

The means I've made a little over 40% profit on the initial $14,980. There have been losing days, but every time, FapTurbo Evolution has caught up and gotten back into profit pretty quickly.

Chuck, did you use the recommended default settings for the funded amount (of $ 15,000) you had started with or did you change these settings from the beginning?

Chuck, Could You Please Share Your Settings?

Thanks Chuck for answering. But you did not tell us anything about the settings you are using. Could you please share your settings with us? Thanks

Carlo

Thanks Chuck for answering. But you did not tell us anything about the settings you are using. Could you please share your settings with us? Thanks

Carlo

Based on $30k, I set the risk per pair to:
Eur/Chf 0.60, Eur/Gbp .20, Usd/Cad 0.40 and Gbp/Chf 0.35

I'll adjust this every now and then as the success rate of each pair varies.

My latest statement is attached. There was one bad day, but I still ended up in profit.

Attachments

• Chuck FPA Dukascopy July 31 - August 7.bmp
    175.6 KB · Views: 20
So Far So Good With New Settings

I demo FAP TURBO for 4 weeks with the pre installed settings and I finished with a loss of $3000 on a $100000 account. The max drawdown was of 8.5%.

This week I started trading with Donna Forex's settings on demo and the initial results are better. In 3 days I have earn $7,100.00 on a $100000 account.

Donna has been earning around 8% a week on a live account and my results are starting to move in a positive way. I will demo with this settings for 4 weeks. If the robot keeps working as in these 3 previous days I will go live with a $10K account.

I will keep you posted.

Finished last week above $8000.00

I finished last week with $8,115.05 using Donna Forex's settings. Great week and great results on a $100k demo. I will keep demoing for another 3 weeks. If the good results keep coming I will start trading live in september.

I will keep you posted!!!

FAPTurbo Evolution License for sale

This is going to be someone's lucky day. I hear that there are a lot of people dissapointed that the FTE licenses sold out so soon, and would really like to get a copy. Well, I happen to be selling a FTE licence. Never been activated on a live account. I missed the refund deadline by 2 days, but I have the Fapturbo teams blessing to go ahead and sell my licence (email from Mary of FTE customer service as proof) to anyone interested. After I recieve payment, I will contact the FTE team and they will make the switch. Please email me at jamesdimitrius@yahoo.ca if interested. Payment will be via PayPal, so I will need your email address to send you an invoice.

Thanks and have a great day,
James

Back