• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoTradingBinary.com

General discussions of a financial company
Yes this is normal practice. I have also been contacted by the legal department of www.tradescapital.com scam (same people as citrades.com and www.autotradingbinary.com scam) sending me Cease and Decease letters and freezing my assets and account whilst it's being investigated by their legal department. Yeah ok! How about release people's funds and people won't be posting about them in a negative light. Pretty simple - they can't have it both ways.

Hello all, my first post on FPA and it seems the first site review of autotradingbinary.com. I will keep my review factual and happy to add additional information if requested.

I signed up to autotradingbinary.com in August 2015 with an initial deposit of 10,000 USD which was matched with a 10,000 USD bonus. At this level you get assigned to one of their twelve professional traders rather than robot trading. I set my risk strategy to medium. I had read all the negative reviews about citrades.com (their only advertised available broker) and asked to go with a different broker. I was offered www.tradescapital.com in the UK.

Impressed by the initial results, I was talked into investing a further 15,000 USD which again was matched with the bonus a various insured trades (advisor was a guy called Justin based in Isreal but all email replies came from USA time zone). Total investment 25,000 USD. The account traded profitably to a balance of 165,000 USD.

Around a month into trading all activity stopped for two weeks. I was told this was due to "recent volatility in the markets", however their website continued to post profitable trading every day. By this stage I had reached 60% trading volume. Trading recommenced but again stopped shortly after at 78% volume and account balance of 98,000 USD. On 6th October I chased Justin at ATB again and within one trading session of 20 minutes my account was wiped out to a balance 805 USD and 100% trade volume.

I was told by Justin ATB one of their traders had a terrible trading day and had since been let go. However, on a medium risk strategy account I fail to see how my entire investment could be traded, and lost, in one session. I have since emailed stating this is unacceptable and request my investment to be refunded. Please can anyone advise what I can do.

I have also problem with AutoTradingBinary CiTrades and Tradescapital

The thing they doing are sure criminal. But i doubth easy too get them. Hard too find them in real.

anyway i have bougth the names around, Will open webpages now too declare them SCAM. Hopefully lesser costumer.

Regards

Peter Johansson

Back