• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fx-Persia.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have been unable to contact either Fx-Persia or IK Trust, their recommended brokers for three days now. Fx-Persia appear to have stopped trading and I want to withdraw my funds from IK Trust. I cannot do so as the appropriate web page is not available and they do not respond to emails. This is obviously a great concern, such that, despite the impressive gains they have made trading on my behalf, I am unhappy at the lack of contact. You have been warned.

Things get worse

I have been unable to contact either Fx-Persia or IK Trust, their recommended brokers for three days now. Fx-Persia appear to have stopped trading and I want to withdraw my funds from IK Trust. I cannot do so as the appropriate web page is not available and they do not respond to emails. This is obviously a great concern, such that, despite the impressive gains they have made trading on my behalf, I am unhappy at the lack of contact. You have been warned.

This is from IK Trust: We are freezing our withdrawals at the moment. Once we have completed the transfer of servers we will forward the necessary requirements if we choose the withdraw the amount.

They claim to be 'Members of Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme No. 4501', but a search of the FDR website shows that they are not.

You have been warned. I will probably lose my $6000 USD so make sure that this does not happen to you.

fx-persia REAL SCAM

Please keep awy from these scammers, because of them I lost $80 000 (YES EIGHTY THOUSAND US$). They advised us to open an account with Prime4x, (broker closed now and reported as scam by forexpeacearmy.
When my account was opened, they used to use an EA based on Martingal and they end up every day opening tens of trades (they work as Introducing Broker, so they make money for every trade)
Please before investing a single dollar, ask them what happened to their clients with prime4x.

You can go here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/prime4x.com to see by yourself the story of prime4x. Also be carefull about the brokers they recommend to you.

Last edited:
I don't know whether the problem is with FX-Persia. I invested with them and they doubled my money in 50 days. The problem arose when I asked their recommended broker, IK Trust, to withdraw my money; they refused and have consistently refused to allow any withdrawals. citing, 'upgrading trading server'. I have complained to the NZ financial authorities who have been worse than useless. As proof that IK Trust's excuse is rubbish, I have money with VantageFX who upgraded their servers, restricting access to my account only for 24 hours , over a weekend.

I don't know whether the problem is with FX-Persia. I invested with them and they doubled my money in 50 days. The problem arose when I asked their recommended broker, IK Trust, to withdraw my money; they refused and have consistently refused to allow any withdrawals. citing, 'upgrading trading server'. I have complained to the NZ financial authorities who have been worse than useless. As proof that IK Trust's excuse is rubbish, I have money with VantageFX who upgraded their servers, restricting access to my account only for 24 hours , over a weekend.

That's exactly what happened with prime4x, which they recommended. When I tried to withdraw, they refused. I then talked about the case here in FP like others.

Hello Lazy Traders!

What is going on here?

Outstanding performance almost like Bumble Bee, but only old comments from 2102/13 ?

Over 70% profit per week. This thread should be overfilled like my rotten paperbasket.

On their homepage you can only find statements from 2012?

Is someone using this PAMM or the EA they are offering?

Please light me up !

Yours Oksenboel

Hello Lazy Traders!

Did anyone got answer from this vendor? I do not get any answer from them.

It smells like scam here !

Yours Oks

Back