• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Base2Trade.com

General discussions of a financial company
base2trade

Hi
B2T contacted me and after much deliberation i agreed to put in around 2.2k, at first everything was ok ,made money,account showed around 1.5k increase on deposit,then broker went off sick and some new chap took over and they lost money.
Phoned my original broker who said he was not trading my account anymore,and i told them to leave the account alone,which was now at 2.1k.
I applied and applied for withdrawals which never happened,then spoke to another account manager who asked me to give him one day to recover the account just for goodwill purposes , I did and within a few weeks the account was over 5k.
Logged in the other day and the account has been destroyed ,now only have 120 left with a series of trades never placed by me.
The phone line is dead and the emails are never returned

Back