• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss atcbrokers.com

General discussions of a financial company
Don't waste your time with these Jokers, Slippage, Delays/Slow executions etc etc, Call them up they'll give you loads of crap, you may even get a call from Dave giving you the sob story about server speeds or that its FXCM's fault etc etc!!

ATC are just another name for FXCM because all you get is the same crap just a different company front, FXCM are being sued bigtime and these are just IB's for them, you never get the tight spreads they show either and i mean never, not one positive slip in over 450 trades, STAY WELL AWAY!!!!

I have submitted an online registration form, but the form page was actually located at FX Pulp website. Does anyone know the relationship among ATC Brokers, FXCM, and FX Pulp?

Also, does anyone know if the following story is true?
FxPulp/Crown Forex ownership saga continues | Forex Magnates

ATC Brokers is in compliance with NFA and CFTC, which suggests that the company is safe to deal with, but FX Pulp is only my concern. I think FXCM is ok. Anyone has suggestions?

I don't trade on news. Also, I'm not an early Asian scalping dreamer. So reasonable slips and acceptable level of variable spreads are acceptable. Only concern for now is fund security.

this broker is unbelivable good and corresponding to a professonal trader
I strongly recommend to anyone. absolutly 5 STARS

Fair, honest broker. Fast execution - over 5000 trades without one requote. Great trade copier! Trade copier is server based, and sub-accounts don't require MT4. Trade copier is very easy to set up and use, and it doesn't make mistakes, even in high frequency scalping. ATC is ideal for money managers.

ATC BROKERS FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY

Avail Trading Corp., an introducing broker (IB) operating under the brand ATC Brokers, filed for bankruptcy with the California Central Bankruptcy Court under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code on 9 February, 2016, according to the company’s application published on Friday by PacerMonitor.com. A total of 10 creditors are holding $1.56 million in fully unsecured claims, with a single one holding slightly over $1.5 million.

According to the published document, Avail Trading Corp.’s assets are in the $100,001-$500,000 range, which is significantly less than the claimed amount.

The broker is an IB of Forex Capital Markets, (NYSE:FXCM), which is one of the largest forex brokers in the US.

Read about it here, http://smnweekly.com/2016/02/29/fxcm-ib-atc-brokers-files-for-bankruptcy/

The broker is an IB of Forex Capital Markets, (NYSE:FXCM), which is one of the largest forex brokers in the US.

I can't speak for ATC, but if they are the IB for your account with FXCM, then your funds are held with us. Nothing has changed with respect to your relationship with FXCM as your broker, so you can trade, deposit and withdraw funds as normal.

Back