• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Alvin-trader.net

General discussions of a financial company
Same strategy as Aeron EA. Martingale buy/sell Multiplier 2.0! Kill the accounts!!!

10.28.2015 18:00 10.28.2015 18:03 EURUSD sell 0.52 1.10185 1.09802 38.3 199.16 3m 5.73%
10.28.2015 12:39 10.28.2015 18:00 EURUSD buy 0.26 1.10860 1.10342 -51.8 -134.68 5h 20m -3.73%
10.28.2015 04:10 10.28.2015 12:39 EURUSD sell 0.13 1.10333 1.10845 -51.2 -66.56 8h 29m -1.81%

Aeron EA: http://www.expertadvisorsforex.com/aeron-ea.html

Alvin-trader has little to do with Aeron EA. This is not a Martingale system, because it is always open only one market order and no more, but if we talk about the multiplication of the lot than the system is similar. In addition, we do not close the deal immediately after the overlap, and continue to guide them in using trailing stop for bigger profits!

Dear Alvin Trader Team?

Thank you for 15% off as a christmas-gift. But how about a 30-day-money-back-guarantee?

Yours Oks

Dear Alvin Trader Team?

Thank you for 15% off as a christmas-gift. But how about a 30-day-money-back-guarantee?

Yours Oks
Since as the Advisor is not a physical thing and get it anyone can make a lot of copies, and we can't return or block it. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee the return of funds.
Best reagrds AT team!

They were nice and answered my questions. But my copy did not perform the same as the master account when it counted. I was probably undercapitalized. The doubling down feature is supposed to make back losses. It worked for their copy but it blew my account.

Alvin-trader has little to do with Aeron EA. This is not a Martingale system, because it is always open only one market order and no more, but if we talk about the multiplication of the lot than the system is similar. In addition, we do not close the deal immediately after the overlap, and continue to guide them in using trailing stop for bigger profits!

A player sits at Roulette Table and set 1 Dollar on RED.
The ball falls into a BLACK pocket. The player looses.
In his 2nd try he puts 2 Dollars on RED. He looses again.
In his 3rd try he puts 4 Dollars on RED. And wins.

He put 1+2+4 = 7 Dollars on the table and got 8 Dollars returned.

THIS IS A MARTINGALE SYSTEM.
No matter if you open many trades with increasing lots or just one after another (like our Roulette Player)
I doesn't matter if you increase your lots by x 0.5, x2 or x3.... When you cover your losses by increasing your lots, it is MARTINGALE.

A martingale system will sooner or later empty your account.

Yours Oks

Back