• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EverexFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Everything I've read says this EA should work if use Robo or Tickmill ECN. The FPA test results is flawed, the graph doesn't truely reflect the profit. This robot returned 100% of the initial investment of $2050 within a few months. I saw one bad review here. Can someone please tell me why I shouldn't buy this EA?

Another tick scalper?

Everything I've read says this EA should work if use Robo or Tickmill ECN. The FPA test results is flawed, the graph doesn't truely reflect the profit. This robot returned 100% of the initial investment of $2050 within a few months. I saw one bad review here. Can someone please tell me why I shouldn't buy this EA?

I would suggest being wary of this EA. It trades similar to BumbleBeeFX in that trade durations are very short. It fits the category of "tick scalper" to me (ie. very difficult to make profitable for anyone but the vendor).

Everex EA account on FX Blue

I would suggest being wary of this EA. It trades similar to BumbleBeeFX in that trade durations are very short. It fits the category of "tick scalper" to me (ie. very difficult to make profitable for anyone but the vendor).

Everex Elite places a buystop or sellstop order several pips away from the current price, and then either waits for a fast moving market to eventually hit the pending order. Or, it deletes the untriggered order and places it again later.

If the pending order is finally hit the stop loss is only 2 pips (I think), and it uses a tight trailing stop so that if the market is moving in one direction fast enough when the pending order is hit you get more pips.

Everex Elite, but the way, consists of 2 EA's.

One is for the EURUSD pair and the other is for the GBPUSD pair.

I ran both on my live account for 1 month and noticed GBPUSD had mostly losses, and EURUSD had mostly wins, but the GBPUSD losses overcame the EURUSD wins.

So I removed the GBPUSD version, and within less then a week the EURUSD version gained me over 30 pips in profit above the losses.

So I will stick with the EURUSD version and see how it goes from here.

Maybe the GBPUSD version works better on accounts that have a lower GBPUSD spread.

On my account GBPUSD always has a high spread then EURUSD I think.

Another tick scalper?

Everex EA account on FX Blue

True, scalpers such as this require a very good broker (preferably ECN) that offer low spreads and minimal slippage if they are to work. Judging by real accounts on myfxbook running similar scalpers to this one - IC Markets ECN accounts seem to work best, though there might be others as well.

This EA is either a scam or useless.

First, even on demo result, the published result is a big difference from real demo result no matter on Tickmill or RoboForex: See https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/111746.

And on real money account, the real result is far worse than demo account. Contact me if you need real myfxbook trading records.

I followed their customer service advice. Run a demo on RoboForex using Contabo VPS. The result tested is even worse than running on Tickmill. Waste my time and money!

Back