• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSignum.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hey guys,

That Forex Signum is realy SCAM ... **** and crap people.
My first contact with them was to ask few questions and then take my decision to go or not with them.
I followed all instruction to open the acc with Hotforex under their IB and did everything right.
All doubts I had, I sent them a msg to do everything right.
Well, after the deposit $ 12,476.00 USD
I sent them a msg to confirm my deposit and then, take a look their reply:

Correct but his account is not approved and can not see any funds in his account

PLEASE NOT WRITE MORE! THANK YOU

Stupid and crap.... that's what they are.
And they are saying that FAP is scam.... what a shame.

Attachments

• deposit1.png
    deposit1.png
    49 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    290.6 KB · Views: 1
I tested these signals from 01.05.2016 until today, I am attached results.

I have an active paid access, pack standard. The results are not the same as on their website, but every month I have good profit, this is for me the most important, the average monthly profit with 0.20 lots is about $ 3000 for access paid 149 euros. Is good.

Attachments

• two months.png
    two months.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 0
Back