• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CoreTradeScalper.com (Was CoreTraderScalper.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Guys
I agree this smells very scammy. Just look at their recent results where the trades/lot sizes have risen exponentially. Would you seriously risk your money with a "robot" like that ?
Would anybody who had developed such an amazing robot be selling it cheap?
I skyped them and emailed them yesterday (15th) saying I had some questions I'd like answered, but they ain't never gonna reply !!
Stay away !!!

Hello Lazy Traders!

Dear Vendor: Sorry for all my bad comments!

I bought this EA.
It is a SIGNAL COPIER:
It doesn't matter if the EA trades different lots on each trade.
It doesn't matter if the vendor adds trades manually.
With this signal copier you get ALL trades.

I am using VPS. I did not get one of the very, very short trades so far. Hopefully my VPS (delay of 15-18ms) is fast enough to handle the scalped trades. When I see one of those, I let you know.

I am really sorry about all my bad words here! But the robot appears on the wrong place. It shows up on "Expert Advisors" tab and should show up on "Forex Signal Performance". I do not know who did this, but the vendor could have replied on my first entry to wipe out any other bad comments.

The vendor replies gently. I got the robot about one hour after payment. The vendor requires only the account number.

But I must admit, that the service could be better. The vendor does not reply on all my questions. Maybe my unanswered questions were too stupid or they are just busy.
My tip: create a FAQ tab on your homepage or note all questions and answers in Word. Than you only need to drag&drop the answers to your mails.

Sorry again, for all misunderstandings.

Yours Oks

Please open the discussion on MyFxBook again. I would like to apologize there as well.

Yours Oks

Hello Lazy Trader!

STAY AWAY as long you do not see any other comment from me.

I post a part of my last trading results here. Some small wins and BIG losses.

In total: I lost 13.996 USD since Monday (today is Thursday): running not even 4 days.
My account shows a DD of about 45% now.

The signal provider closes trades which turned into the right direction too early with big lots and big loss.
On the other hand they do not close very profitable trades when it is time to do so.

On top of all this b...s... I haven't got any of those scalping trades which run only for seconds.

I guess the trader has changed the trading style. This causes more loss than profit.
I keep it running with very, very small risk now.

What a pity!

I let you know, when it turned into profitable trading. Until: STAY AWAY !!!

Yours Oks

Attachments

• Coretrader EA History 2.jpg
    Coretrader EA History 2.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Coretrader EA History.jpg
    Coretrader EA History.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 1
I don't know y forex peace army are happy with those fake people with there fake systems? now the prove! look at the trade 5335272, 2016.03.02 17:57, buy 11.89, GBP USD 1.40699, 0.00000 0.00000 2016.03.02 18:24 1.40654, 0.00 0.00 0.00 642.06, 5, so how can this trade make this profet? if I am wrong than correct me, and if I am right than please? delete this fake system from here!

Don't believe this criminals, they working together with this broker LowcostForex. I invested many money with there managed account. In 1 day all the 9000 euro was gone!!! I so mad myself I believed this criminals!!!

Last edited:
The owner want to help and reclaim the account because there was something going wrong. We will see what happens. It is a nice gesture.

They tried and tried for many weeks and months. I started with 1000 euro again. It went to 200 to 1160 and then finaly to zero. So do not believe this 800.000 profit, it can not be the trued. Stay far far far away, I was so stupid I stepped into this shithole.....

Back