• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AEONOptions.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have an email from safecap which they claim to licensed from. If you look at their website the license # is wrong. I have posted to tradecomplaint.com and they don't even post?
support@safecapltd.com <support@safecapltd.com>
Oct 26 (4 days ago)

Thank you for your interest.

Please note that Safecap Investments Limited (“Safecap”) is not affiliated and does not operate website aeonoptions.com.
Additionally, information on the brands operated by Safecap is published on our website: http://www.safecapltd.com/, namely www.markets.com.

We hope that you find this information useful and thank you for your cooperation.

Kind Regards,

Galina H. | Customer Support Team

martin01wang@yahoo.com
Sep 23
to me

Happy to assist. Our Pro Bono program comes with conditions. You know as well as I do that money is not free. If you were to bring in investors, we would gladly reimburse your account.

If you wish to contact us, reach my boss at GIf you wish to contact us, reach my boss at eddieforcia@aeonoptions.com. et the app

On Monday, September 19, 2016 5:32 AM,

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:51 PM,

Sep 23
to martin01wang

You never mentioned anything about having to bring in investors. . I can not recommend AEON when I don't know if it is even real.

Back