• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ASKoption.com

General discussions of a financial company
ASKoption is a BIG SCAM. YOU WILL NEVER GET THE MONEY THEY WILL OWE YOU!

They approved my withdrawal of £8575 (£5000. 00 I have invested), but I never received my money!

I have reported askoption to the police, companies house, FCA (Financial Conduct Authorities). ASKoption is under investigation now!

Sorry to hear that they took so much from you. I only invested 250 and manage to withdraw that much back, but when I ask for around a $1000 they did the same, they "accepted" it, removed it from my total, and never send the cash. They say they sent it to my "bank account" when the only thing they have from me is my Credit Card....

I deposited 5000K . They have approved my withdrawal request but money never come.
They keep telling me that they had sent my money to my account. I am still waiting for the details of transfer.

I have the same story with askoption.com, just like Pezman65. They say they have sent back the money but never do that they are A SCAM & FRAUD, its been more than 2 weeks since i did my withdrawal which was approved and it has never reached back to me.

I contacted action farud, london police, companies house, and mayor office to make sure they know the rot thus plugged London.

You ask them for the SWIFT CODE or MT103 they dont give you that they lie that its company policy. The main cultprits at askoption are Vincent, Ronald, Eva, Natalia and the initiator Jane Evans. Those are the people who are scamming people their money.

I have talked to my bank to trace the funds where did they go and lets see what happens.

P.s I did an advert to circulate across the globe who ever comes into contact with askoptio.com know that they are a scam.

Attachments

• askoption1.jpg
    askoption1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 0
ASKoption is a BIG SCAM. YOU WILL NEVER GET THE MONEY THEY WILL OWE YOU!

They approved my withdrawal of £8575 (£5000. 00 I have invested), but I never received my money!

I have reported askoption to the police, companies house, FCA (Financial Conduct Authorities). ASKoption is under investigation now!

What shall we do as traders about askoption so that they dont scam people and be a broker anymore. Cause if we can find one thing that shuts them down we would have saved the world of this filth.

Back