• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LangInvestmentGroup.com

General discussions of a financial company
People's standards vary, but mine are extremely high.

I personally will never send my money to any broker where I don't have a physical address of the office. I won't allow any managed company access to my funds without a physical address.

The PT for Lang Investment currently shows a very nice graph (except at the very beginning), but there's a problem from my point of view. Nearly all the trades lack a hard stoploss. If the market goes strongly against the open positions, the damage could be large.

People's standards vary, but mine are extremely high.

I personally will never send my money to any broker where I don't have a physical address of the office. I won't allow any managed company access to my funds without a physical address.

The PT for Lang Investment currently shows a very nice graph (except at the very beginning), but there's a problem from my point of view. Nearly all the trades lack a hard stoploss. If the market goes strongly against the open positions, the damage could be large.

Pharaoh, your comment is good to be displayed at the PT (performance test) page as a means of disclaiming FPA and providing an advice simultaneously. Thanks for your input.

Do you have any proof of positive returns??? Please list if you do, it would help me out with my decision and help all FPA members to get a good grip on the profitability of the services. Thanks again for your replay it is very much appreciated.
Did you find out anything more about this? Any evidence of trading?

Did you find out anything more about this? Any evidence of trading?

A floating loss of 2k out of total capital of 5k is too much for me to appetite it with ease.

Attachments

• 28mar2017floating_loss.png
    28mar2017floating_loss.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 1
I was in touch with some guy from them through Facebook. A bit weaker English, than I would expect, but as I understood it does not matter for him in which broker your accout is. He wrote that ECN is the best. What harm except poor trading he could make to me?

Back