• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss B4Binary.com

General discussions of a financial company
B4BINARY are actually SICOM LTD that are located in Quesaryia, 20 Alon HaTavor st. ISRAEL.
The owner is actually Izhak Ben ela.
To make a long story short, B4BINARY (SICOM) gave me false promises about profits, ignored me, took my money and lost it.
When I discovered their real identity, they started taking me seriously and confirmed in writing that I will get a refund only if I will speak to the CEO of the company and so I did.
The CEO OF B4BINARY THREATENED ME that if I will not tell him where I got the information about them he will not refund me and by that he was actually blackmailing me after approved that my funds will be refunded if I will speak to him.
I must say that the Hebrew accent was very clear and the information I am posting here made the CEO really stressed.
Therefore, I would like all of you to have the same information so all of us can shut this company down, open chargebacks and get out funds back.
I also have a picture that proves my information is 100% true and willing to send it to everyone who wishes to have it.
B4BINARY - SICOM - IZHAK BEN ELA, this is what you need to know. Good luck!!!
B4B - picture1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
B4BINARY are actually SICOM LTD that are located in Quesaryia, 20 Alon HaTavor st. ISRAEL.
The owner is actually Izhak Ben ela.
To make a long story short, B4BINARY (SICOM) gave me false promises about profits, ignored me, took my money and lost it.
When I discovered their real identity, they started taking me seriously and confirmed in writing that I will get a refund only if I will speak to the CEO of the company and so I did.
The CEO OF B4BINARY THREATENED ME that if I will not tell him where I got the information about them he will not refund me and by that he was actually blackmailing me after approved that my funds will be refunded if I will speak to him.
I must say that the Hebrew accent was very clear and the information I am posting here made the CEO really stressed.
Therefore, I would like all of you to have the same information so all of us can shut this company down, open chargebacks and get out funds back.
I also have a picture that proves my information is 100% true and willing to send it to everyone who wishes to have it.
B4BINARY - SICOM - IZHAK BEN ELA, this is what you need to know. Good luck!!!
View attachment 29135
Thank you very much for all this information. B4Binary.com has 35K USD of mine I want to get back. I will use this info to go after them. Any other suggestions?

I'm sorry for all you folk that have lost money here my £350 is small in comparison to many of you. I was directed to B4Binary by another trader and deposited the £350, I immediately had a phone call requesting me to deposit more, which I did not have surplus. I never traded and after 6 weeks requested my £350 be refunded. This was rejected as I had not traded. I emailed day after day and eventually one day a new trader phoned me trying to get me to send more funds. I said no just refund me which he agreed as he was only interested in clients depositing over £50,000! We are now past 3 months and still waiting for the £350 to be paid to my bank. I sent a recorded letter to the supposed owners "Finatex Ltd; Suite 6, 3rd Floor, Mabgate Business Centre, 93-99 Mabgate, Leeds, LS9 7DR, United Kingdom." and it's been returned to me marked "addressee gone away"
I'd really like to see these scum scammers brought to justice!

Back