• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BinaryTradeCenter.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello guys!
I also have an issue with BTC. As I have opened an account, Danny Reus wanted to share the account. So, we decided to deposit 2.500€ each. After trading for a while he wanted that we deposit another 2.500€. But I did not have the liquidity on time. Then he said he will deposit 5k and will withdraw 2.5k again, when I deposit 2.5k. Our balance was 12.5k. After one month we lost almost 1k and I did not hear anything from him for a couple of weeks.
Finally I have decided to withdraw my money again and to close the account. But he kept ignoring my requests. As I talked to the support, they said I have to get the agreement of Danny Reus. And finally he started to reply me.
I have 11612€ in the account. My part is 50% of (11612-2500) = 4556€. As I asked him to confirm my request and to withdraw my money, he only said that he does not want, because we lost some money together.
I am not in the position to risk more of my money, but after insisting a few days, he does not want to change his mind. The support team neither is able to help me. I only get the confirmation form them that it is my money, but Danny Reus has to approve my request.
What can I do, when he does not want to give me back my money?
Many thanks for your help!

Current situation is he doesn't want to accept that we also share our lost and want to take 1500€ for his job.
But first of all, we did not make profit (see above), second we did not trade often, and third he ignored me a couple of months, and fourth we didn't talk ever about a additional salary for him.
And he still doesn't want to give me back my 4556€.
I have sent him now the link to this discussion and hope he will join.
Thank you further for your help!

Hi there.
I need your help so i get connected with Danny Reus and BTC Binary Trade Center. Signalsbinary.com recommended them to me for trade.
I done that and make some profit.
But now BTC do not pay me and I have no answer on my mail and message.
Danny do not answer at the phone, (+447893900319) and no answer at the mail (Dannyreusbtc@gmail.com) I have sent to him.
Have any one a hint what to do?
Sorry for bad English..

FPA Forums Team Note: Please get a thread opened in the Scam Alerts folder. Give as many details there as possible.

Back