• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FOREX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello I am using Forex.com Demo account to practice and have been for about 6 months now. I was wondering before I put my money with this company, are there any recent reviews of this company? good news bad news? I see a few reviews here, the one complaint is a little overdrawn, because they tell you up front it could take 5 business days to process a withdraw. So that one is ok, however he never answered that I could see if he got his money so i am assuming he did. no news is good news I guess in this case. I am a little curious about the 30 days wait on the deposit? and if you are able to trade live and it be accredited to the account. Another question i have is, I seem to be doing pretty well with the demo account, what kind of difference is there between the demo system and the live system, if any. Any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I have been doing business on this platform for 3 years, although the review score is quite low, my experience is good on all aspects. My withdraw takes 3-5 days into my bank account, maybe it is longer than some platforms, it is acceptable for me.
There is no difference between demo account and live account except your emotion.

HI,

i am using forex.com around two years and so far very good. there were several issues and their platform forextrader pro lite is really worth i've seen but to summarize everything i would give them 8 out of 10. i have 50 K account with them .

You are so wealthy!

Gain Capital cancelled my large ForEx profits relying on the incorrect prices clause. However, it did not support this allegation with any evidence and continues to withold the money. More info in the upcoming Court's case.

I agree fully with this post. Forex.com wants loosing traders, I was loosing for about 6 months and never heard from them, then I started using the Bumblebee EA on my account and made for profits for a few days and then I received this email.
Please accept this email as formal notice regarding FOREX.com UK recent decision to close the above referenced FOREX.com account you hold with us and effectively terminate the customer agreement between your person and FOREX.com UK in full accordance with the agreement with such termination becoming effective as of the date of this email.

As a result of a recent quality control review of your account activity, we determined we are no longer in a position to continue extending our services to you. As such, we have determined to close the account.

Please note your account status has been changed to “Terminated” which bars further login and trading capabilities. Your account does not appear to have any open positions and has €788.83 available to withdraw.

Please note that FOREX.com will not enter into correspondence concerning account closure decisions.
DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TRADING WITH THESE SCAMMERS

Just an update to my post from 2 years ago--using mt4 account. Started this account with $1500, when I got to 6K this summer, I pulled out 2K via wire, and received the funds in 3 days. When I got to 8.5K in December, I pulled another 2K. I requested a check, but after seeing that it still hadn't processed in 4 days, I switched to a wire. I received the money in 3 days again.

As my trading style is mostly medium and long term trades (days to months), I have had no problems.

Matches I shared this thread over the weekend ... I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THIS SITE IN NUMBER OF YEARS. Being a dual National has its benefits and for the most part all smooth, but Frank Dodd left the field for unscrupulous brokers to thrive. The Gain Capital FXCM Deal is a slap in the face to JUSTICE adding only INSULT to INJURY. FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW

COPY OF LAST AND FINAL ATTEMPT TO DEAL WITH GAIN, FOREX.COM, and GLEN STEVENS. If you happen to know LEIF SAVAGE ask him for some hidden truths. He was talkative at one point.
The pawn is the most powerful piece on the board... Let's Play

Alex Findlay <ajf@alexjfindlay.net>
7:39 PM (5 minutes ago)
to FOREX.com, support, Alex

Acknowledge: CLASS ACTION THIS TIME GUYS (Ticket# LTK122220167992016X)

newaccounts@forex.com May 5 (2 days ago)
kmrCiVqf9qvWtTaGGa3HpizYfZAn3BqiE_OL7EE05SleQIS3nMjEcmkjhQfjcJq7ACkRIF0fJx0J5m2wNTmpDjgPGpOXZu9r8b5PTLU=s0-d-e1-ft

Thank you for contacting us! We have received your inquiry and are assigning ...

LAK11nV8tMJll0dSCypeAh43BZ1CeXwfTkVK7k4lOICmft9Y2-rSUqlg_oQpLE7B1x1wsktCUmNlrLOCVP1LzVk2Xv4WMmuL-gcSHzjxhiUI1EaTBiEkxEFCubajL6XU34MN-4h-zhnGJ_B_6t4TOHJ-vRIdA_zIYov3bEffAPT_BVJF6ZROKMEHrZgZUGotrdPJi1h-wvgh4N3vWk_XoFPwJAER0ZoEy5hP-n0QzxAuBMNczZatxaBjsT-CnIwcPaNKYC_8Pe962x2znOInA04=s0-d-e1-ft

Alex Findlay <ajf@alexjfindlay.net>
7:34 PM (0 minutes ago)
kmrCiVqf9qvWtTaGGa3HpizYfZAn3BqiE_OL7EE05SleQIS3nMjEcmkjhQfjcJq7ACkRIF0fJx0J5m2wNTmpDjgPGpOXZu9r8b5PTLU=s0-d-e1-ft

to Alex, support

GAIN CAPITAL FOREX.COM LTK122220167992016X

YOU HAVE JACKED ME AROUND FOR TOO LONG. THE LONGER YOU SCREW WITH ME THE MORE IT WILL COST YOU IN TIME AND MONEY.

YOU HAVE CONTINUOUSLY VIOLATED NFA AND CFTC RULES OVER THE YEARS. YOU HAVE NO FEAR OF THE NFA OR THE CFTC BUT THE COURTS WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY. I AM NOT GOING TO ARBITRATION AS I AM NOT YOUR CUSTOMER, YOU HAVE NEITHER AN AGREEMENT NOR A SIGNATURE.SO QUIT THE CRAP... BY COMPARISON, DREW NIV is an angel compared to GLENN STEVENS.

THIS EMAIL IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE OPENED A DISPUTE WITH THE BANK THAT PROCESSED CHARGES TO MY DEBIT CARD IN FAVOR OF FXCM WHICH SUBSEQUENTLY TRANSFERRED SAID FUNDS TO YOU. HERE IS THE CASE # 1641-08MAY17.

I INTEND TO PROVE to THE COURT THAT YOUR ACTIONS CLEARLY DISPLAY WIREFRAUD AND THEFT BY DECEPTION ENTITLING ME TO CLAIM TRIPLE DAMAGES.

SEE EXHIBIT IMAGES GAIN1 - 11 in previous communications

This email will be made public and anyone is welcome to comment as a friend of the court. I Will publish the cause number for everyone's benefit.

Alex Findlay

one copy read signature required one copy NRN
RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft

You requested read receipts for this message.

CONTINUATION FOREX dot COM / GAIN CAPITAL / GLENN STEVENS

Dear Alex Findlay,

Thank you for your email.

Please use the attached Withdrawal Request Form to request withdrawal of funds for your account.

If you are unsure what the balance is, you can request to withdraw full balance, or contact us via live chat or phone to verify your balance. For the security purposes, our policy is to verify security questions on your account before we email any account details.

You have two options for the withdrawal, wire transfer and check. Wire transfers are subject to $25 bank transfer fee, and check are free when mailed regular USPS mail, or $15 for overnight delivery. Withdrawals must be processed to an account in your name, in your country or residence (US).

Once you complete the withdrawal request form, you can scan it and email it back to us for fastest processing, or fax it as per instructions on the form. If you do fax the form, please contact us with time you sent the fax to expedite locating and processing of your request.

If you have any other questions please email us again or call 1-877-FOREXGO.

Regards,

Ira Buchberger

Client Services Team

FOREX.com

FOREX dot COM

GAIN CAPITAL

GLENN STEVENS

Gentlemen,

Please use the attached Withdrawal Request Form to request withdrawal of funds for your account. SUGGEST [ FROM ]

THE WITHDRAWAL FORM ENCOURAGES USE OF CREDIT CARD, HOWEVER, THE USE OF A CREDIT CARD VIOLATES ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS

and check are free when mailed regular USPS mail. SUGGEST [ IS ]

PLEASE NOTE DISCREPANCIES IN YOUR TRANSMISSION AND CHECK IS SINGULAR.

NOTE I TRIED TO WITHDRAW THE FULL BALANCE PREVIOUSLY. I INFORMED YOU THAT IF THE FUNDS WERE NOT IN MY POSSESSION BY 12 pm MAY 1st 2017 THAT YOU WOULD BE SUBJECT TO COURT PROCEEDINGS AND THAT I WOULD SEEK THE COURT TO ORDER TRIPLE DAMAGES. SEE PREVIOUS EXHIBITS. MY REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL MET YOUR POLICIES AS EVIDENCED IN THIS MESSAGE, HOWEVER, YOU FAILED TO ABIDE BY YOUR STATED POLICY. I THEREFORE CONCLUDE THAT YOU ARE MERELY PLAYING GAMES INTENDED TO FRUSTRATE IN THE HOPE THAT THEY SIMPLY GIVE UP IN THE HOPE THAT YOU CAN KEEP THEIR MONEY.

IF YOU OR ANYONE WHO IS FOLLOWING THE ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING WITHDRAWALS FROM BROKERAGE ACCOUNTS YOU KNOW THE FOLLOWING AS THEY RELATE TO FOREX dot COM FXCM AND TRADERS. FOREX dot COM IS VIOLATING SAID RULES. [SAID RULES ARE PRINTED ON THEIR RESPECTIVE WEB PAGES.]

1. I HAVE NO ACCESS TO YOUR RECORDS. LUCKILY NOT ALL OF YOU EMPLOYEES SUPPORT ENDORSE OR BELIEVE IN FOREX dot COM'S, GAIN CAPITAL and GLENN STEVENS' MANIPULATIVE and FRAUDULENT METHODS OF CONDUCTING BUSINESS.

2. I HAVE NO ACCESS TO WITHDRAWAL FORMS WHICH YOU MENTION.

3. FUNDS SHOULD BE REMITTED TO THE SOURCE FROM WHENCE THEY CAME.

4. YOU RECEIVED CONFIRMATION FROM MASTERCARD OF THE ORIGINATING SOURCE OF MY FUNDS BEFORE PROFITS.

5. YOUR LIVE CHAT REPRESENTATIVES CLAIM THAT YOU ARE NOT UNDER CFTC RULES THEREFORE WITHDRAWAL IS A STRAIGHTFORWARD ISSUE.

6. YOUR OWN CORRESPONDENCE IS CONTRADICTORY, THEREFORE YOU ARE MERELY TRYING TO RETAIN CONTROL OVER FUNDS WHICH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONTROL. [HENCE YOU ARE GUILTY OF THEFT BY DECEPTION, WIRE FRAUD, and RACKETEERING]

CONTINUATION FOREX dot COM / GAIN CAPITAL / GLENN STEVENS

Dear Alex Findlay,

Thank you for your email.

Please use the attached Withdrawal Request Form to request withdrawal of funds for your account.

If you are unsure what the balance is, you can request to withdraw full balance, or contact us via live chat or phone to verify your balance. For the security purposes, our policy is to verify security questions on your account before we email any account details.

You have two options for the withdrawal, wire transfer and check. Wire transfers are subject to $25 bank transfer fee, and check are free when mailed regular USPS mail, or $15 for overnight delivery. Withdrawals must be processed to an account in your name, in your country or residence (US).

Once you complete the withdrawal request form, you can scan it and email it back to us for fastest processing, or fax it as per instructions on the form. If you do fax the form, please contact us with time you sent the fax to expedite locating and processing of your request.

If you have any other questions please email us again or call 1-877-FOREXGO.

Hi Alex,

At no point has FOREX.com prevented you from withdrawing funds from your trading account. In fact, we previously provided you with withdrawal instructions.

Yesterday, you received a follow up email from us informing you that we would, as a customer courtesy, send you a check for the balance in the account via FedEx overnight delivery free of charge, and we asked you reply to that message confirming your mailing address.

Please comply with this request at your earliest convenience so that we can proceed with processing your withdrawal.

Thank you.

Greetings Traders,

We don’t typically post about updates to our platform here, but for the benefit of our clients trading on the MetaTrader platform we wanted to issue a PSA about this one since it affects your charts significantly.

In response to customer feedback and a desire for our charts to align better with industry standards, our MetaTrader charts have been adjusted to now run on New York close. That means all new daily candles will start and end at 5:00PM ET, resulting in 5 daily candles per week. Each individual daily candle will now represent a full 24-hour trading period, and the MetaTrader Server Time (as well as the Account History Time) has been updated from GMT to EST.

For existing customers who might be unsure what this means:

Historically, our MT charts had used midnight GMT as the cutoff for grouping pricing data into daily candles. Meanwhile, the standard FX trading week runs from 21:00 GMT Sunday through 20:59 GMT Friday. This meant that previously if you looked at your daily candle chart for a given week, you’d see six daily candles: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. However, not all of these daily candles represented the same number of real hours, and this issue could cause problems for analysis; the Sunday daily candle only contained 3 hours’ pricing data and the Friday candle only contained 21 hours.

Going forward, when the market opens on Sunday at 5:00PM ET, the first daily candle is created, and continues to develop into the next day, until an entire 24-hour trading session has elapsed, which will be at 4:59PM ET on Monday. At this point the first daily candle would be closed. The second daily candle is then created at 5:00PM ET on Monday and then the candles continue in that way until five full 24-hour daily candles have developed . The close of the last daily candle of the trading week will occur 4:59PM ET Friday.

The tables below show a detailed summary of the changes to the daily candles.

image.png

We hope this information is useful and we will continue to look for ways to improve our service. Any ideas? We’d love to hear from you.

Back