• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AsiaFxi.com

General discussions of a financial company
First of all company should be added on FPA. You don't worry about this I have uploaded asifxi on FPA.you have to file a new case only. To do that first go to reviews and tests in that search asifxi and click on it. After that you can see a option that is court click on it.and after that click on file a new case

DEAR FRIENDS
MORE THAN 153 DAYS HAVE GONE APPROX 6 MONTHS HAVE GONE NO SINGLE WITHDRAWAL THEY HAVE SENT TO ME ........MY FATHER IS SICK ...AND I HAVE BIG PROBLEM I HAVE INVESTED THERE 750 USD
BUT THEY STILL SAYING MONEY WILL GIVE YOUR MONEY 25 JANUARY.....

I STRONGLY NEED MONEY THERE FEED BACK IS NEGATIVE,

I TAKE FOLLOWING LEAGEL ACTION TODAY

I TALK CYBER CRIME DEPARTMENT IN NEW DELHI AGAINST MY ACCOUNT MANGER LORRINE ,THEY ASK ME PROVIDE PROOFS I PROVIDE THEM MY CALL RECORDS....WHENEVER SHE CALL ME MY PHONE RECORD HER VOICE....THEY ARE NOW ACTIVE NOW ALSO I AM CONTECTING WITH CONUMER COURT....I WILL CONTECT WITH FOREINGN MINISTERY OF INDIA ....REGADING THIS MATTER......I AM FIGHTING FOR MY ME AND MY BROTHER WHO HAVE INVESTED IN ASIA FXI........

I AM ATTACHING MY ACCOUNT STATUS WE SHOULD AWARE SUCH TYPE OF FAKE PEPOLE.....

Still i am not receive my payment This company is fully SCAM the person who ask me to put a good review here Mr.DAVID after i put as i am get my investment amount he didn't give my money full of fake company. Don't trust this company i have full proof with indian money transfer agent address and contact number too his name is Mr. Charles he is in lalgudi trichy. Now i am going to gave a cheating case and criminal case against him i have all the records. and audio call recordings too. i need a proper solution for this problem. I am waiting for past one month.

Alrasheed.A

+919841821186

I would like to lodge a complaint against this company before they trap any more innocent customer giving their false promises
I have invested $6,500 and Asiafxi owe me $28,000 with my profit and bonus

I have sent numerous e-mails to their compliance team, account managers Lorraine, Akheela, Sunil
Twice they called me and assured my payments will be settled by first week of May. After that there is no response or calls from them

Can anyone kindly suggest how can we catch hold of these fraudulent people.

Now a days Social media is the right tool to expose this company so that no one will fall prey to this company
Once this is circulated in What's App And Face book Automatically they are exposed and we can get hold of this fraudulent people.

I will wait for some more days. According I will take action

For all the new investors

KINDLY DO NOT INVEST IN THIS COMPANY

Thanks

I had deposited some amount in the company and earned some profit.The company people r not interested in returning my profits.They r not replying at all and they had blocked my chat window also.Pl let me know what to do

Back