• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Darwinex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Yes, communication is a pleasure. But they removed cTrader and say they have never been cTrader... And they say that it will be in the future - it is strange
Removed as recently as a couple of weeks ago, probably due to the traders' news (there are better), and therefore they are not DMA / STP broker :)

Yes, communication is a pleasure. But they removed cTrader and say they have never been cTrader... And they say that it will be in the future - it is strange
Removed as recently as a couple of weeks ago, probably due to the traders' news (there are better), and therefore they are not DMA / STP broker :)
I take my words back

Most of these reviews are fake.
Darwinex hires people (callcenter) to write good reviews about them and even to set up fake webpages praising them 5 stars into heaven.
Not only this, they hired the same people to write bad reviews about other brokers.
They will take your money. Just remember, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
I too deposited $500 into a trading account just to discover that they are stoploss hunters, a bucket shop, market makers, they hide under names as LMAX but they are criminals, and they will take your money.

It made me so sad, because i have spend years developing my algorithm, just to meet these these criminal and watch them steal my money.
The sadness these people leave behind its just indescribable, this gives the market a bad name because you start to believe that the entire market is rigged,
and that it is impossible to make any profit off of it.
I guess seeing is believing, and i should have knows because there were several flags, they do not offer MT5 and their server does not support trading via the web terminal.
They have set up their stoploss hunt server and they are not planning to touch it for as long as it's compromising client funds.
Just be aware and realize that a higher minimum deposit certainly does not mean that you are dealing with a trustworthy broker.

Anyway, Here is how they steal your money:
Slowly they will manipulate the price feed and they will push and pull price towards your stops,
Be careful.

DarwinexStoplossHunters1502023995.png

Most of these reviews are fake.
Darwinex hires people (callcenter) to write good reviews about them and even to set up fake webpages praising them 5 stars into heaven.
Not only this, they hired the same people to write bad reviews about other brokers.

Do you have any evidence?

I was very concerned about the possibility that JimmyFX's accusations about Darwinex hiring people to post fake reviews might be true. If it was, I wanted to see evidence.

I emailed JimmyFX to try to find out. His responses were illogical and abusive. He refused to provide any evidence. He seemed to think that me asking him for evidence somehow made me part of some conspiracy to assist Darwinex in providing fake reviews. His accusations then grew to claims that I was actively helping all 3000+ companies reviewed by the FPA to post fake positive reviews.

If JimmyFX has evidence, but refuses to aid the FPA and all FPA members by refusing to share it, then he's actively aiding a scam. If JimmyFX has no evidence, this would help explain why he is acting more and more like a child caught lying. He's throwing temper tantrums to try to cover up the fact that he made the whole thing up.

I believe the only evidence JimmyFX has of Darwinex or any other company getting fake reviews past the FPA's review moderation exists only in Jimmy's personal dream world.

In contrast to Jimmy's claim that the FPA is deliberately helping 3000+ companies get good ratings they don't deserve, the FPA is currently under a lawsuit threat by a broker. A few days ago, that company's CEO made accusations claiming the FPA operated by deliberately defaming forex companies.

Back