• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1000pipClimberSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Has anyone bought the auto add-on "1000pip Climber EA"? I bought it because I was having a difficult time involving Jim's creation and missing too many signals. The experience has been very poor resulting in a 22% loss. I haven't even dared to go live with this. I put a review about this on Trustpilot, but as Jim pointed out it was independent of him. Jim has given me a full refund, but obviously, I need the same from the other guy. has anyone else had any experience with the auto add-on?

Attachments

• 1000 pip climber demo account more evidance.PNG
    1000 pip climber demo account more evidance.PNG
    61.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 1000 pip climber demo account.PNG
    1000 pip climber demo account.PNG
    84.4 KB · Views: 34
Hello,
anyone still using this robot to update the results \ feedback ?

thank you

I am having some tentative success with the EA and the 1000PC system, up net 490 pips for March. My original experience over October to Jan was poor, and I wrote about it in a review on FPA, but Jim contacted me and suggested there were settings errors or errors in the way the EA was working with the signals. I hopefully have it set up correctly now, and it does seem to be performing better, although its early days. I'm happy to answer any queries for anyone using the EA and system, I can share my settings etc, please post in the live discussion here or click on the "start a conversation" button top right next to my name. thanks

My update. To re cap on March:
For all trades concluding between 1st and 31st March 2021 = +490 net pips
Using IC Markets, Raw Account
1000PCS plus the EA
Settings: All pairs, all timeframes, 18 charts total.
Default TP2 on all, no moving stop loss and no scaling out, no trailing stop
More than one signal at a time. (EA trades ALL signals)
Search SteveM2025 on my fxbook to find the verified account achieving above performance.
Any questions please post on this discussion or private message me by clicking on my name top right

Update, April month to date
For all trades concluding between 1st and 9th April 2021 = -395 net pips (minus 395)
1000PCS plus the EA
Search SteveM2025 on my fxbook to find the verified account achieving above performance.
Any questions please post on this discussion or private message me by clicking on my name top right

Update, April month to date

For all trades concluding between 1st and 16th April 2021 = -335 net pips (minus 335) or -9R.
1000PCS plus the EA
Any questions please post on this discussion or private message me by clicking on my name top right.
Also now reporting R:R position as Jim the owner has advised trading fixed % per trade and not fixed lot per trade.

Back