• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ayrex.com

General discussions of a financial company
This is my first experience trading binary, in Ayrex I can quickly learn binary trading, in addition to the many facilities offered, Ayrex mobile version of the simple and easy for me to understand how it's used and faster.
trading in ayrex very appropriate for beginners like me .
They have everything you need for a diversified trading experience.

Thank you Ayrex

Kindly see attached file. Any input on this?

I understand the purpose of demo account. However, I believe that the misrepresentation on spread of target prices on "ONE TOUCH" is somewhat unacceptable. I have been doing good while using DEMO, I thought that similar spreads apply on REAL account, to my surprise the spread suddenly became much tighter and cannot place orders similar to the way I do in DEMO. Have you experienced similar instances with other brokers? Any advise? Thank you!

I hope I can have feedback from Ayrex representatives.

Attachments

• Ayrex.png
    Ayrex.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 6
Kindly see attached file. Any input on this?

I understand the purpose of demo account. However, I believe that the misrepresentation on spread of target prices on "ONE TOUCH" is somewhat unacceptable. I have been doing good while using DEMO, I thought that similar spreads apply on REAL account, to my surprise the spread suddenly became much tighter and cannot place orders similar to the way I do in DEMO. Have you experienced similar instances with other brokers? Any advise? Thank you!

I hope I can have feedback from Ayrex representatives.

Hello LouieJ,

Sorry that we have missed your message. We are active in the another thread here.

Thank you for letting us know about this problem! Previously, the Demo Platform indeed was slightly different from the Real Platform, especially in the return rates between them, but since then we have received a lot of suggestions from the traders about it and decided to make it exactly the same as it is now.

We hope, that now you get only the positive trading experience on the Real and the Demo Platforms!

If there is anything else you would like to clarify, please, let us know anytime!

I am very like with this Binary Broker, they have good platform , their costumer service fast respon and translation itur , withdrawal and deposit very fast using any methode,, i always follow their demo contest 3 times in a week to practice trading ,, Best binary broker

This is my first experience trading binary, in Ayrex I can quickly learn binary trading, in addition to the many facilities offered, Ayrex mobile version of the simple and easy for me to understand how it's used and faster.
trading in ayrex very appropriate for beginners like me .
They have everything you need for a diversified trading experience.

Thank you Ayrex

Well, if you are a beginner, as you say, could you please explain what you mean by "a diversified trading experience?"
I think you're fake as the things you say.

Back