• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexFlexEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Im using justforex ecn cause very low spread
IC markets even lower spreads i just check EURUSD and 0 pip in ICmarkets ECN vs .3 pip in justforex.com and icmarkets is regulated in Australia Vs justforex in belize... i think your money would be much more safe in Australia than belize, just saying though...

I use 30 min chart with default settings, i also activate the RSI filter to get a good entry and i also turn off the news filters because the ea is very profitable in news events.
Hi logart. About RSI filter. Did u use default RSI setting? Tq.

Anyone can explain to me about FloatingTP_Pct= 1. If flex open 0.01 lot size, is it mean after profit 1usd, this FloatingTP_Pct= 1 activated? Seems version 4.30, mostly profit around 1.++usd. On older version, it takes around 2.++ profit per 0.01 lot size.

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone!

What settings are you using and at what success rate?

Been using the default setting on a live account. I did not change any parameters and I have 25% growth in 1 month. I will purchase another license soon and try the HalfGrid because I've had lots of success on a demo account with this one.

Im losing on gbp pair. Now i close all gbp pair. Now its back on track.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-02-24-09-24-15.png
    SmartSelectImage_2017-02-24-09-24-15.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 33
Back