• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ChakraCapitalGroup.com

General discussions of a financial company
I just banned someone and removed his posts. If you want to share info and debate this dead website, I suggest 3 things.

1. Post only in this thread. Hijacking other threads wastes the time of my moderators.
2. Post any claimed evidence and contact info of claimed lawyers here. Don't bother to claim the lawyer info is private. Both sides have accused the other of using fake accounts, so both sides could easily create a fake account, claim to be on the opposite side, and ask for the info. I expect to see verifiable law firm websites in any post claiming lawyers are involved.
3. Don't fill a review with unsupported accusations about the other side and lie about what country you are in.
4. Spirited debate is permissible. Civilized behavior is mandatory. "He was bad so I can do whatever I like back to him" is not an acceptable excuse if you are over 7 years old.

I am running a website, not a school for small children with anger management issues. Consider this carefully before posting. Otherwise, I'll be happy to ban you no matter which side you are on.

I just banned someone and removed his posts. If you want to share info and debate this dead website, I suggest 3 things.

1. Post only in this thread. Hijacking other threads wastes the time of my moderators.
2. Post any claimed evidence and contact info of claimed lawyers here. Don't bother to claim the lawyer info is private. Both sides have accused the other of using fake accounts, so both sides could easily create a fake account, claim to be on the opposite side, and ask for the info. I expect to see verifiable law firm websites in any post claiming lawyers are involved.
3. Don't fill a review with unsupported accusations about the other side and lie about what country you are in.
4. Spirited debate is permissible. Civilized behavior is mandatory. "He was bad so I can do whatever I like back to him" is not an acceptable excuse if you are over 7 years old.

I am running a website, not a school for small children with anger management issues. Consider this carefully before posting. Otherwise, I'll be happy to ban you no matter which side you are on.

Please remove all the negative reviews in this forum: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14331/chakracapitalgroup-managed-forex .Attached, you will find a screenshot forwarded to me from one of Robbie's groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/twrfxgold/ who attempted to compensate anyone to make false claims against me. Thanks.

Attachments

• RobbiesScreenshot.png
    RobbiesScreenshot.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 4
Back