• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AuctionsCM.com

General discussions of a financial company
[Phinvestor and montana. Y are u scared to share your trading account id. I have 942 clients receiving regular withdrawals. If u are honest send your account id and real name. I ll post ur trading account history rght here on this forum.

LOOK Mohsin.Neither me nor other victims are afraid to post anything.You should make explanationsure to your website.I need any fake account demonstrations.Don't worry order your stupid worker Shruti to send back the money you stole.Anyway I will deal with you.I won't let this issue rest.You will pay for it.

Look moshin. I can send proof also that all of you are scamming your clients. And why are you saying that you dont know any shruti sharma? Here is a proof that she is backing you up on your stupid company. If you really have 900 plus clients, why dont you post all their accounts here and let's see if who really is telling the truth. I'm backing up montana. And return all of our money to us. I hope all of you rot in hell.
received_10154950960495267.png

Hello,
Again you have not posted your account id. If you are really cheated by my company, what is the reason not submitting your account ID here? And why are you not posting your real name? It shows who is the black sheep. I know there are other brokers or I should say scammers who are scared of my philosophy of guaranteed monthly returns and are trying to bring me down, But you know what hedge fund institutions like mine have always prospered and will because we are not market makers but profit sharing organization. And do you think I am stupid to share my other client details on the forum. Come up with your trading account number and I challenge you if you are in my trading contract and if there is no withdrawal on your account, I will shut down the company. The ball is in your court now....
Regards,
Mohsin

Dont worry Mohsin.We must do things officially and not through this Forum.You are saying you dont know anybody by the Name Shruti?Is that correct?Do you know anybody by the name Sony Gupta?

No, I dont knnow anyone by the name Sony Gupta? Why are you not posting your account ID? Why do you refrain from posting it?

Auctionscm are scammers. Miss.Shraddha contact me from auctionscm and asked to invest.She sent different account name (Global training academy) to send money.If you are genuine why you want to get money in different name of bank account.
They can close their company at anytime and can easily cheat us because of they get our money with other's bank account.

Auctionscm are scammers. Miss.Shraddha contact me from auctionscm and asked to invest.She sent different account name (Global training academy) to send money.If you are genuine why you want to get money in different name of bank account.
They can close their company at anytime and can easily cheat us because of they get our money with other's bank account.
Hi, Please post your account ID. Your name on this forum does not match my database. And to answer regarding a different bank account name, the reason behind that as forex being looked upon as a grey market in our country. And I am proud to say that we have been fulfilling people's dream by trading for them day in and day out...
Adios

Hello,
Again you have not posted your account id. If you are really cheated by my company, what is the reason not submitting your account ID here? And why are you not posting your real name? It shows who is the black sheep. I know there are other brokers or I should say scammers who are scared of my philosophy of guaranteed monthly returns and are trying to bring me down, But you know what hedge fund institutions like mine have always prospered and will because we are not market makers but profit sharing organization. And do you think I am stupid to share my other client details on the forum. Come up with your trading account number and I challenge you if you are in my trading contract and if there is no withdrawal on your account, I will shut down the company. The ball is in your court now....
Regards,
Mohsin
mr. Mohsin khan
this is nikhil Dharpure from nagpur. and I think u know me very well. previous year we have a good relationship with u and mr. abhishek dudhwadkar ( sameer Joshi). don't worry I am not giving complaint anything about u in this platform but Mr. Mohsin u use my simplicity and my good nature for ur personal bussiness and I really feel bad still my heart is not accepting that u make fraud with me and my team members. I am still hoping that u contact me . ur always be my big brother ❤️
brother genuinely I tell u my financial condition is not good and I am not in condition to do anything . whatever amount I earned from u I repay to needy people .
u have my bank account details please creadit some healthy amount in it.

Hello,
Regards,
Mohsin
mr. Mohsin khan
this is nikhil Dharpure from nagpur. and I think u know me very well. previous year we have a good relationship with u and mr. abhishek dudhwadkar ( sameer Joshi). don't worry I am not giving complaint anything about u in this platform but Mr. Mohsin u use my simplicity and my good nature for ur personal bussiness and I really feel bad still my heart is not accepting that u make fraud with me and my team members. I am still hoping that u contact me . ur always be my big brother ❤️
brother genuinely I tell u my financial condition is not good and I am not in condition to do anything . whatever amount I earned from u I repay to needy people .
u have my bank account details please creadit some healthy amount in it.

Back