• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AlfaTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
Alfatrade.com Official Company Representative at Forex Peace Army Forum

Hello forum members,

My name is Jimmy and I am the company representative for Alfatrade.com here at the Forex Peace Army forum. I am glad to be here and it is my job to answer any questions that you may have.

I can answer questions by PM and you may also send emails to JimmyF@alfatrade.com if you are having any problems that I can fix for you if the regular channels are not fixing your problems fast enough.

Please send me a PM or an email if you have any personal inquiries about your trading account with Alfatrade. Important - Do not get confused between us and other companies such as alfa-trade dot cc, we have seen complaints about other companies that have a similar brand name.

Alfatrade.com is not affiliated with any of these other companies that have similar brand names.

Alfatrade (UK) is FCA regulated (FCA no.611346). Before trading always make sure you have downloaded and updated the current and most up to date version of MetaTrader 4. Download the MT4 HERE.

Always check that the MT4 platform is setup with the latest settings before the market opens on Sunday.

(alfatrade.com links: Regulations, Account Types, Deposit Info, Withdrawing Funds, Client Fund Security, Partners Info, About, Legal, Contact, العربية, Português, Deutsch, Spanish)

Cheers,
Jimmy Fark
alfatrade.com
More Client Services: Facebook / Google+ / LinkedIn / Twitter
Alfatrade Company Representative
Forex Peace Army Forums

July 1, was withdrawn $ 2,000 from my credit card from a company and did not enter by any transaction and from then on then trying to recover in vain Two weeks ago, it was withdrawn $ 1,000 from the same company without my consent and I still I ask refund the amount without interest and in the last contact they asked me pictures of my identity and copy of the credit card was sent to them and so far did not return the amount

21june , was withdrawn $ 2,000 from my credit card from a company and did not enter by any transaction and from then on then trying to recover in vain Two weeks ago, it was withdrawn $ 1,000 from the same company without my consent and I still I ask refund the amount without interest and in the last contact they asked me pictures of my identity and copy of the credit card was sent to them and so far did not return the amount

Alfatrade.com Official Company Representative at Forex Peace Army Forum

Hello forum members,

My name is Jimmy and I am the company representative for Alfatrade.com here at the Forex Peace Army forum. I am glad to be here and it is my job to answer any questions that you may have.

I can answer questions by PM and you may also send emails to JimmyF@alfatrade.com if you are having any problems that I can fix for you if the regular channels are not fixing your problems fast enough.

Please send me a PM or an email if you have any personal inquiries about your trading account with Alfatrade. Important - Do not get confused between us and other companies such as alfa-trade dot cc, we have seen complaints about other companies that have a similar brand name.

Alfatrade.com is not affiliated with any of these other companies that have similar brand names.

Alfatrade (UK) is FCA regulated (FCA no.611346). Before trading always make sure you have downloaded and updated the current and most up to date version of MetaTrader 4. Download the MT4 HERE.

Always check that the MT4 platform is setup with the latest settings before the market opens on Sunday.

(alfatrade.com links: Regulations, Account Types, Deposit Info, Withdrawing Funds, Client Fund Security, Partners Info, About, Legal, Contact, العربية, Português, Deutsch, Spanish)

Cheers,
Jimmy Fark
alfatrade.com
More Client Services: Facebook / Google+ / LinkedIn / Twitter
Alfatrade Company Representative
Forex Peace Army Forums

Good day every one, almost a year now since I send the money to the great scammer forex company named Alfatrade.
How to get the stolen money it is not clear?
Why you risk your money? u think they ll let you go with your money?
They ll help you increase your money?
They will take your money and use all the ways to make this legal under the umbrella of manipulated law

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day every one, almost a year now since I send the money to the great scammer forex company named Alfatrade.
How to get the stolen money it is not clear?
Why you risk your money? u think they ll let you go with your money?
They ll help you increase your money?
They will take your money and use all the ways to make this legal under the umbrella of manipulated law

It will be good if you can share this info in SCAM Folder, so you will get more suggestions to get your money back. Also share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11384/www.alfatrade.com

Do you guys know s2trade.com? Is it in anyway connected with Alfatrade? The websites (s2trade.com and alfatrade.com) are basically the same, even if in the footer I see that is owned by GOLDTECH MEDIA SERVICES OÜ. I asked them via chat and the representative told me (6 minutes after my question, so I kinda suspect he/she was not prepared to my question) that they are not connected but they use the same software (???)... but again, the websites are copy paste each other and this is quite suspicious. Any info about that? Thanks

alfatrade is a pure scam, a boiler room. see that there are many others here victims of this fraud, I was fooled by seeing somewhere online that they where regulated by FCA. The webpage must be shut down.
been trying now for more than a year to retrive the money deposited, its unbelivable how complicated that turned out to be, even with "proffesional" assistance. Is there anyone here who got advices or information about these scammers?

Back