• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WinChargeback.com

General discussions of a financial company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevon I am trying to reach you and address all your concerns, in the meantime I will address some here.
Winchargeback's own reputation speaks for itself. We have assisted many hundreds of clients from all over the globe to get back millions of pounds from online scams.

In the past both an employee of Winchargeback and myself had a number of online scams contacting us in person threatening our personal safety and threatening to take legal actions against us for the work we do.
This had made us take certain precautions to protect ourselves, one being to shield our identities through the use of Pen Names and to restrict the release of our location.

We are sure that all of the people who we have assisted in the past and all of the people who we will assist in the future can accept that due to the nature of what we do, and the hostile and perverse nature of the people behind these online scams, this is a necessity for us so we can continue.
Winchargeback also needs to state categorically we are not lawyers. We do not give legal advice nor have we ever in the past, we have never purported to be!

R

Hi All,

This is understood.

So it’s important for me to update here that I did get a hold of Rebecca and she did answer all my questions and I have no further concerns regarding her company and services and I do think her intentions are genuine.

I do recommend winchargebak’s services and had already referred customers her way.

It was understandable though that I had my suspicious as somebody that just got scammed but after speaking with Rebecca I do recommend talking to winchargeback’s team and hear what they have to say.

Hi,

This is now understood.

So it’s important for me to update here that I did get a hold of Rebecca and she did answer all my questions and I have no further concerns regarding her company and services and I do think her intentions are genuine.

I do recommend winchargebak’s services and had already referred customers her way.

It was understandable though that I had my suspicious as somebody that just got scammed but after speaking with Rebecca I do recommend talking to winchargeback’s team and hear what they have to say.
So are you willing to transfer them the legal fee? Winchargeback is trying to recover my funds as well which is about US $60000 and nothing much has been done in last 4 months. All i have heared from them is to have patience. Megan was the lady looking after my case and now she doesn't even reply to my emails neither try to call me. Very little effort to recover that much money. Not happy from winchargeback.

Hi All,

This is understood.

So did u get back the money that u were scammed from. I was scammed by 2 "investment companies" of a total usd 110k. Its mostly not my money n i m at wits end. Just like u, i m now v skeptical of being scammed agn. Pls help. Thx

HI,
I was also caught in this scam thru a binary trading company.
However, I received an Skype message from a gentleman claiming that he can get but my money. He advise me not to further deal with that binary trade company.
He claim to be from Winchargeback.com.
Firstly, I ask him how he got my skype address and I got something very vague about some alliance.
2, I gave all my details (id, credit cards front and back, all via Skype. not via email. I trust that winchargeback have a company domain as email address.
3. he ask for upfront legal fees ~2,5Kusd and ask to transfer to a lawyer in Israel.
He is based in Montenegro but claims to know the chargeback process very, ie, receive money from binary trading company, need hold by credit cards company for 30days then move to my account. However, he says that his fees will be only payable after all my money are returned into my account.
no risk but only that 2500usd legal fee risk.

I am desperate to get my money back and I am asking winchargeback representative (Rebecca), if such is the case that yr employees operates in this way.

Thank you
JK

HI,
I was also caught in this scam thru a binary trading company.
However, I received an Skype message from a gentleman claiming that he can get but my money. He advise me not to further deal with that binary trade company.
He claim to be from Winchargeback.com.
Firstly, I ask him how he got my skype address and I got something very vague about some alliance.
2, I gave all my details (id, credit cards front and back, all via Skype. not via email. I trust that winchargeback have a company domain as email address.
3. he ask for upfront legal fees ~2,5Kusd and ask to transfer to a lawyer in Israel.
He is based in Montenegro but claims to know the chargeback process very, ie, receive money from binary trading company, need hold by credit cards company for 30days then move to my account. However, he says that his fees will be only payable after all my money are returned into my account.
no risk but only that 2500usd legal fee risk.

I am desperate to get my money back and I am asking winchargeback representative (Rebecca), if such is the case that yr employees operates in this way.

Thank you
JK

Hi!
We surely don't operate like this.
We dont make the first contact ever on Skype.
So i'm afraid somebody is impersonating us.
In order to contact us you need to fill in winchargeback contact form.
http://www.winchargeback.com/contact/

BR,
R

Megan Heart from Winchargeback.com was super efficient in helping me getting all my money back from Secured Options within one week. It was awesome to see the deposits on my credit card from the scammers! There is light in the tunnel if you have been scammed.
I am seeking personal email id of Megan to explain my case. Could ou assist?

Megan Heart from Winchargeback.com was super efficient in helping me getting all my money back from Secured Options within one week. It was awesome to see the deposits on my credit card from the scammers! There is light in the tunnel if you have been scammed.
This is rubbish. Charlotte Hope claims to work for Wincharge. She is a scam!!!!!!

This is rubbish. Charlotte Hope claims to work for Wincharge. She is a scam!!!!!!
Dear Tonas123bmw335i12,
I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience.
I would like to speak to you and to understand what exactly happened.
If i could ask you to please contact me directly, danny@winchargeback.com and i will make sure to solve this issue with you.
Regards
Danny

No ... I don't want believe this Winchargeback company's Charlotte and Mark. First contact Megan Heart, as the website says is the founder of Winchargeback. I made an inquiry, by filling out information asked of me, including that i was interested in the No Win No Fee option (30% fee paid if they win). I agreed and then paid 59 GBP . Megan responded my initial inquiry and informed me that would be back to me within 30 days,
But, after 30 days she never contact me, and then I sent email to her, at that time she said she sick 2 weeks, then I some concern about her I pray for her fast recover, but, she said ok. after 1 week she sent email to me she move out this company. I shock, I think same think like binary option scammer(Daxmarket), because they scam start time change the person. And she recommend Mark, but almost 1 week over never contact me. And then I sent email to him, but he didn't know my case. What the like this ? And then I sent him again all my send and receive email with Daxmarket , Few days later he call me must pay the Lawyer fee 4000 GBP. Before who inform me this matter, nobody... and then now Chalotte contact me this email

Dear Sunny

No I am from finance dear, but your case is closed.

There is nothing winchargeabck can do for your case so there is nothing to handle my dear, so no one is handling your case anymore but you still have Gabriel or Mark who will be responsible for your case if they see dee down the line they can help you..

However we have you in our system, So anytime we achieve to build a group action against a specific merchant, we check all the customers in our system for that company. So if we get a few client who wants to start legal actions against daxmarkets, we will surely contact you and advise you your options.

Kind regards

Charlotte

Charlotte Hope

WinChargeBack.com

Phone: +442071935004

Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:28 PM
To: Charlotte Hope <Charlotte@winchargeback.com>
Subject: Re: Winchargeback - Urgent matter pls reply

Dear Ms. Charlotte,

May I know one think ?

Are you continue handle my case ?

God Bless you

Lee Eung Sub

On Wednesday, 21 November 2018, 14:41:48 GMT+8, Charlotte Hope <Charlotte@winchargeback.com> wrote:

Thank you very much Sunny, I do truly appreciate your fast cooperation, especially after having to deal with all this.

Please know all of us at winchargeback empathize with you and our hearts are with you.

I hope god helps bring only good and positive experie3nces from here on into your life and that you can put the negative chapter behind you

God bless

Charlotte

Charlotte Hope

WinChargeBack.com

Phone: +442071935004

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 5:18 PM
To: Charlotte Hope <Charlotte@winchargeback.com>
Subject: Re: Winchargeback - Urgent matter pls reply

Dear Ms. Charlotte,

Thank you for your phone call.

As you mentioned my ID card.

Yes, Please find attached file.

I hope to you close my case.

Best regards,

Lee Eung Sub

On Tuesday, 20 November 2018, 19:16:00 GMT+8, Charlotte Hope <charlotte@winchargeback.com> wrote:

I eventually contacted Mark and he informed me that his recommendation was the quote option which means they will send my information to a lawyer, and the lawyer will contact me. Their fees will be somewhere between 4,000 GBP . And should they win then I would pay 30% for the win.

and then I'm not agree with him, your website no mention this also Megan also never mentioned this. and now he never do anything just closed my cased.
I think this wihchargeback also scammer or just broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back