• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JarrattDavis.com

General discussions of a financial company
jarrat davis course or view points

I got an E Mail about learning Forex from Jarrat Davis with some free videos. Which I am glad to look at, not every day you get some free advice from an experienced trader. I haven't seen all the videos yet, and he may be trying to sell something from this, I don't know. I haven't gotten access to all the videos yet. But the first video he emphasizes fundamentals over technicals. If fundamentals are the answer then why does this site so heavily promote technicals. I know they also teach fundamentals. But if fundamentals are so great why doesn't Forex Peace Army try to push it more. I use both.

I got an E Mail about learning Forex from Jarrat Davis with some free videos. Which I am glad to look at, not every day you get some free advice from an experienced trader. I haven't seen all the videos yet, and he may be trying to sell something from this, I don't know. I haven't gotten access to all the videos yet. But the first video he emphasizes fundamentals over technicals. If fundamentals are the answer then why does this site so heavily promote technicals. I know they also teach fundamentals. But if fundamentals are so great why doesn't Forex Peace Army try to push it more. I use both.

I agree with you: It is very nice to watch all this videos. But at the end there comes the bill: 2.995,- USD to become a member.

It's like a hunter's strategy: feed the animals until they feel comfortable and confident and they come back to the feeding-place like stupid sheeps and then shoot them down.

I asked Jarrat many times via mail and on his blog, what I will get for my money? No answer from him at all. This is a little anoying since he demands so many money for training-videos which are produces only once and some access to his trading-room.

I asked him many times how many month I will have access to his trading-room. I think I heard only two (2!) month in his video. Is this true? Only two month? How many will it cost for one more month access? No answer so far!

I also asked how many trades and which success rate I can expect when following him within a membership? Also zero answers.

I am not sure if he is the right one. He claims to answer almost every comment in his blog and all emails adressed to him.

I got more pre-support from people which wanted less money.

Dear Jarrat, please feel free to answer my questions here.

actually he says that after the two months its below 200$ per month if you want to stay :)

I use his FXedge service for 190$ per month and he is very helpful and a very very experienced trader as you can see from his record.

Back