• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FinweForexRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Good morning, I made an order last month to get this Robot.

1-As it stopped to work after two weeks I contacted the seller and the customer service. He didn't reply at first so I requested a refund. He replied me after to be noticed by paypal I wanted a refund and solved my problem. The EA started to open position again but the negative floating became more and more important

2-Just before to reach the 30 days guarantee I requested a new refund because my negative floating increased everyday. I am -2000 euros this afternoon for a total profit of 1400 euros. I sent to the owner and their customer service emails with no reply so far. They use a dangerous martingale system. Of course i got profit but as the negative floating reach an amount more and more important it can kill my account.

This is a view of account look the negative profit.

Attachments

• finwine.png
    finwine.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 6
This is a view of account look the negative profit.

I'm sorry about what happened to you. As I can see at peak 1.435 you had to lose everything. You need to be careful. A vendor who does not not write what strategy uses to his website is likely uses the martingale strategy. You do not need to have big eyes for big profit because also so you lose it.

I contacted them by e mail asking for their strategy (just general) since I wanted to diversify. I did not want martingale or Grid. Its been two weeks and they have not replied. If this is the way they treat prospective customers, it is a bad omen.

Back