• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CliqFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I first wanted to use the CliqFX broker just to get training from them, because they have just a good base for beginners and manager accompany during the training period. Then I planned to invest in some broker. After a couple of months I realized that I do not need any other broker and CliqFX completely suits me as an intermediary. I had such a short time to understand that it was unrealistic for me to find such a worthy company and there's no point in looking for something better.

White yacht, Rolls-Royce, a villa on the ocean, and many, many suitcases of money ... This looks like an average state of happiness! You will say: "... Well, yes, Ilon Mask, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg - it's about them. And I'm not Rockefeller at the end. And still, in my pocket is not much, but there are many ideas in my head. Would be nice to be lucky!"

52ab1be4f8dd.png

It all sounds like an American dream. It seems so far ...
But what we will tell you, that everything is much closer. All you need is to use the chances that life gives and become a Winner!

People fall into two categories: some people live, others watch them.
And you're the winner in life, right? And definitely want to LIVE as you deserve!?

And you know !? ... You have all the chances and everything is in your hands.
Do you agree? Then here is ready solution from CLIQ FX- no need to invest, only your desire and diligence required!

CLIQ FX Company announces a competition on DEMO-accounts.
After 2-month trades there will be 16 winners, with Real Money!
Some of you will take and receive:

118c18feed9f.png

Interested when it all starts?

1ce5f1fe0386.png

To participate, you need to take a few simple steps:

7d5d81190679.png

Register on our website CLIQFX.com

Open a competitive account named DEMO-Contest

Complete the verification

Trading conditions:
  • Each participant will have a conditional (virtual) DEMO account of $ 10,000 with a leverage of 1:100.
  • The minimum trading volume that will be provided for the competition is 0.01 lot.
  • The maximum trading volume that will be provided for the competition is 1000 lots.
  • The maximum number of simultaneously open positions / pending orders during the competition is 200.
  • The ranking of the contestants with their statistics will be available on the website at
    https://cliqfx.com/en/democontest
One more bonus - every contestant before the contest can increase their deposit!
For this you need to do:

f3ae3bf23f83.png

The conditions are more than loyal:

• Number of transactions: 50 or more.
  • Allowed Total drawdown by equity (Maximal Drawdown): 30%.
  • Ability to use robots, software, advisors: prohibited.
  • Arbitration: prohibited.
  • The minimum number of pips in the transaction: no restrictions.
  • Minimum time for transaction completion: no restrictions.
  • Achieving the maximum possible increase in the deposit: no restrictions
You only need to take part!
For registration and detailed information click "Apply"

We wish you success!

TRADING CONTEST IN DEMO ACCOUNTS!
5b0ca51b34b0.png
16 prizes!
1st PLACE (1 prize-winner) - 5000 $
2nd PLACE (5 winners) - 2000 $
3rd PLACE (10 winners) - 1000 $
What other arguments you have for not participating?
Click the link below to find out the details!
Become a member of
TRADING CONTEST IN DEMO ACCOUNTS now!
https://goo.gl/BXAKGb

Back