Best Trading Time

I avoid the Tokyo session mostly because it occurs very late in my time zone and by that time I am half-asleep, so it's a poor idea to trade.

Yes your rest is important than of trading , trading with sleepy feeling can miss any good chance. I like London session that is best for my time zone. Each trader can find best time for him according to time zone and his free time. The time when market is not volatile but moves is best time because you can make pips within smooth movements easy to manage it and sudden effects of markets are not there.

Trading when sleepy leads not only to missing good chances, it also leads to poor decisions about trades you do place.

Trading when sleepy leads not only to missing good chances, it also leads to poor decisions about trades you do place.
Sleepy! No doubt, trading while sleepy is a serious problem, but what more serious is that you'll be alarmed or afraid about the outcome of trading when waking up. The more shocking when waking up can lead to serious problem in your brain, creates headache, frustration, giving you more unrest.
If you're related to this, try to limit your trading up to 3 hours, OR trade when you know that it's not long to close out. Above all, trade in fresh hour.

If we're not healthy, wealth means nothing to us. For health is wealth.

Sleepy! No doubt, trading while sleepy is a serious problem, but what more serious is that you'll be alarmed or afraid about the outcome of trading when waking up. The more shocking when waking up can lead to serious problem in your brain, creates headache, frustration, giving you more unrest.
If you're related to this, try to limit your trading up to 3 hours, OR trade when you know that it's not long to close out. Above all, trade in fresh hour.

If we're not healthy, wealth means nothing to us. For health is wealth.

I've experienced that too. It just leads to more poor sleep and then more poor decisions the next day because your mind is not clear.

London and NewYork session overlap is the best for scalping. For day trading we can trade in London session that gives best chances of getting maximum pips out of market.

True, especially the first few hours of the London session is, in my opinion, particularly useful.

This market remains open twenty four hours a day and only closed at saturday and sunday. You have to keep eyes on the currencies rate, as they varies time to time. You cannot fix a time in Forex trading. Rates always ups and down at any time. So for profit keep in touch with it.

This market remains open twenty four hours a day and only closed at saturday and sunday. You have to keep eyes on the currencies rate, as they varies time to time. You cannot fix a time in Forex trading. Rates always ups and down at any time. So for profit keep in touch with it.
That's true, but during the different sessions there's usually more volatility traders can make use of.

Back